Hello everyone,

I have been playing BG3 for a few months now. (On and off.) And my current character is the best I have played with so far. And until yesterday it all went great, but yesterday I wanted to play for a while, finishing some stuff in the Lower City. But for some reason, my game crashed after maybe playing 2 to 4 minutes? So I reloaded and tried again, but the same thing happened again in a different location of the Lower City. After the third time I checked online and then validated the game files. According to steam the game was missing 163 files, so after those files were downloaded I no longer felt like trying to play.

So I tried to play again today in the evening, but the same thing happened again, twice in a row? So for the freaking fun of it (No it was not.) I validated the game files again … and again I got the message that 163 files were missing and the got reinstalled again!? And this evening I saw that when I clicked on the send button, that the crash report was being sent, but right after that the line … “1/1 failed”. Something is really weird with my BG3 game right now, and I can not seem to continue my current character?

In case my system specs are needed:

* Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
* Motherboard: B560 ATX Wi-Fi / 1200 Socket (ATX)
* Processor: Intel i9 11900K - 8 cores - 16 threads - 3,5 GHz (Turbo 5,3 GHz)
* CPU Cooler: Master Liquid 240mm RGB(Active.) Air Cooling. (Passive.)
* SSD: 1TB M2.0 NVMe (Read: 3500MB/s, Write: 2700MB/s)
* External 5 TB WD Elements 25A3 USB Device
* RAM: RGB 32GB DDR4-3200 MHz (2x 16GB)
* Graphics card: Nvidia RTX 4060 8GB
* AOC Q27G2S - QHD IPS 165Hz Gaming Monitor - 27 Inch
* Outer casing: Sharkoon REV100
* Power: 750Watt - 80Plus GOLD
* Lan: Realtek 2.5 Gbps
* Sound: Realtek ALC892
* USB: 11 ports (Of different kinds.)

I would really appreciate all the help I can get to solve this, because right now I have no idea what is happing with my game.