Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#944515 02/07/24 04:02 AM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
This is the first time for which I've recruited Minthara into my party. We went back to camp and I got her all equipped with Two handed long sword, hand crossbow, Heavy armor, helm, boots rings and amulet. Now the problem is that whether we are in the "inventory" screen or out in the world Minthara will only appear in her "at ease clothes" which is what she wears at camp and not in the equipment I gave her. And it doesn't matter what the equipment is she still just appears in her at ease clothes. But yet my Tav, Shadow heart and Wyll appear with the gear and armor they are equipped with. Is this intentional by Larian or is this a bug? Will it be corrected any time soon? Loving the game BTW and looking forward to patch 7 as I might try to learn how to mod. Hopefully someone can teach an older gamer.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by DragonMaster69
This is the first time for which I've recruited Minthara into my party. We went back to camp and I got her all equipped with Two handed long sword, hand crossbow, Heavy armor, helm, boots rings and amulet. Now the problem is that whether we are in the "inventory" screen or out in the world Minthara will only appear in her "at ease clothes" which is what she wears at camp and not in the equipment I gave her. And it doesn't matter what the equipment is she still just appears in her at ease clothes. But yet my Tav, Shadow heart and Wyll appear with the gear and armor they are equipped with. Is this intentional by Larian or is this a bug? Will it be corrected any time soon? Loving the game BTW and looking forward to patch 7 as I might try to learn how to mod. Hopefully someone can teach an older gamer.
Try toggle her camp clothes. I have that happen sometimes too with one character, that it doesn't switch back from camp clothes to armor after long resting.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by fylimar
Originally Posted by DragonMaster69
Try toggle her camp clothes. I have that happen sometimes too with one character, that it doesn't switch back from camp clothes to armor after long resting.

I just found the button to toggle between the two it's similar for the one for the Helm. Thanks again for the reply

Last edited by DragonMaster69; 02/07/24 04:46 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard