Withers just took all my gold lol

This is Bhaalina Thum and her crew...

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Did the best we could on short notice. 2 Halflings and 2 Dwarves via hireling zombie cultists. I had Roah come back again, but under a different alias this time as Skim. Also a pair of Duergar. Well Eeyora is technically a Gold Dwarf from the first Zombie model available, but with a Duergar glow up for the color choices by extending the palette tabs. Done that way I get 3 different zombie voices at least and a crew at half size, mostly. We do have the enlarge spell with the Duergar. I'd probably have taken a Gnome over the second Dwarf honestly, but then I couldn't come up with a name that stuck. Gnoomi Replace briefly existed, like as a xenomorph Druid. But I liked the idea of a depressed Deep Rothe Dwarf more for some reason and it required fewer adjustments at the magic mirror. The weapon selection is based mostly on whatever won't clip too hard, or probably just clicking the U key I guess later on. All the great weapons so far have clipped into thighs for the Dwarves. The Short swords and most double weapons clip into the lower back there (Halfling models are somewhat better on this score) but double hand axes looked alright with the breastplate we stole from Dammon, so I went with that for our Warrior. The Underdark camp has one zombie clipping into the table by Shadowheart, but otherwise not too bad. I just have to remember not to ask them why they're "talking like that" otherwise it will dispel the illusion. So far so good though. Low angle cam heightens the drama a bit when it works. We'll have to see how things shake down at the Emerald Grove, but so far it's gone absolutely terribly to plan - horrid Durge hehe. I wish there was a simpler way though. Like with more hirelings. A crew of four Dwarves or all Halflings or all Gith would have been cool. I had an idea to keep Lae'zel around but just always reduced. Like her and Sina'zith to get a kind of Halflings and Gith-goblins type comp, but it took too much sorting via the spells hehe. Might have to give that another try at some point.

Still the most winning look for me I think...

No wonder we had our stylist take notes lol

Last edited by Black_Elk; 13/07/24 05:01 PM.