Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Celesti4
Yes, and so really, it's his fault. wink Deep inside himself, I think maybe he prefers that he died instead of you. He was upset but not nearly as upset as I thought he would be. If we had been crushed to death instead of him, then I'm not sure if he would have been able to function anymore, until he remembers Withers and then yells at him to bring you back (or so I tell myself) – in that case maybe he would have been even more angry at you.^^

I didn't leave him, we die when we die together... even if it was his fault. smile Kressa Bonedauther has taken me apart and put me back together and resuscitated me so many times that it's no longer noticeable. smile I was in pain too, am I whining? Astarion is hypersensitive. hahaha I think that's why Eden looks at him like that, she's innocent and has a slight headache.

The shrunken clothes + manipulated bathroom scale would make for a very panicked Astarion. And it would make him forget all about punishing Sceleritas. Two birds with one stone...
Bat-Astarion will start frantically flying laps around the palace to try getting in shape again.^^'

lol, I imagine this tiny bat fluttering like a hummingbird.

During the epilogue party,
Shadowheart told my Dark Urge she looks like she gained weight. I chose the "Are you calling me chubby?" I thought it was funny, because it means she's being spoiled with all the good food she wants to eat at home, and Astarion doesn't seem to mind her little weight gain at all.
Jaheira says Durge looks like she wants to start a family. Scratch says she smells slightly different.
I left Sarevok alive (only knocked him out), so he sent me a letter. In the letter, he foreshadows children for Dark Urge, too.
Putting all of these little clues together, in my mind, my Dark Urge might be keeping a little secret from everyone.
I know Shadowheart, Jaheira, and Scratch probably say that to everyone, but this all fits so nicely to my headcanon.grin

Letter from Sarevok:

(As a redeemed Urge, I left Sarevok alive and only knocked him unconscious)
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

OMG,you can't be left alone for six months, but the planned centuries have passed very quickly. grin Then you don't have to go into Slayer form to go running with Astarion to lose weight. Then I'll mod your underwear a little bigger and more practical and use slightly thicker elastic bands. lol

Edit:
I finally get my first "easy" Mod. I'm now trying to make it a little more transparent overall and add maybe a necklace. I have adjusted the color channels and the ColorMASK, so that it is properly colorable in the right way. But I still have a small clipping problem i have to fix. Thanks to Celesti for the text in the underwear. smile Looks great with Gothic Dyes (the black-turquoise is my colorsetting). When I'm ready, next stop, Astarion's underwear.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Sini; 03/07/24 03:33 PM.

"Now, was that civilized? No, clearly not. Fun, but in no sense civilized" ~ Braingremlin
Originally Posted by Sini
I didn't leave him, we die when we die together... even if it was his fault. smile Kressa Bonedauther has taken me apart and put me back together and resuscitated me so many times that it's no longer noticeable. smile I was in pain too, am I whining? Astarion is hypersensitive. hahaha I think that's why Eden looks at him like that, she's innocent and has a slight headache.
I thought she looked cute! I think that's why he can't really be mad. He's more just being dramatic and maybe wants a little attention and sympathy from you. :p (And remember he says "I forbid you from dying")

His real angry face is like this one, during the hand-mirror scene:
I don't remember him looking like that very often in the game!

Speaking of Kressa, I really wish they had added companion reactions after talking to her and finding out what she did. I would have loved to hear Astarion's comments about those revelations. Or getting into revenge/protection mode for you right before the fight.

lol, I imagine this tiny bat fluttering like a hummingbird.
Aw the poor thing, working so hard.^^

OMG,you can't be left alone for six months, but the planned centuries have passed very quickly. grin Then you don't have to go into Slayer form to go running with Astarion to lose weight. Then I'll mod your underwear a little bigger and more practical and use slightly thicker elastic bands. lol
I love it, the Slayer running and the little bat flying right beside her (not realizing how tiny he looks next to her) ^^
Maternity line hahaha

Edit:
I finally get my first "easy" Mod. I'm now trying to make it a little more transparent overall and add maybe a necklace. I have adjusted the color channels and the ColorMASK, so that it is properly colorable in the right way. But I still have a small clipping problem i have to fix. Thanks to Celesti for the text in the underwear. smile Looks great with Gothic Dyes (the black-turquoise is my colorsetting). When I'm ready, next stop, Astarion's underwear.

I'm very excited for these and everything else you're working on! <3 You are so creative! The fact that you can add the text/description inside is the cherry on top!
astarioncool (Astarion approves)

Last edited by Celesti4; 04/07/24 09:15 AM.
Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
I thought she looked cute! I think that's why he can't really be mad. He's more just being dramatic and maybe wants a little attention and sympathy from you. :p (And remember he says "I forbid you from dying")

His real angry face is like this one, during the hand-mirror scene:
I don't remember him looking like that very often in the game!

It's hard to really piss him off. It's usually his "I complain for 2 seconds and then everything goes back to normal" moments. To anger him you have to work hard against his interests. I think he usually finds it very charming when you tease him. smile

Speaking of Kressa, I really wish they had added companion reactions after talking to her and finding out what she did. I would have loved to hear Astarion's comments about those revelations. Or getting into revenge/protection mode for you right before the fight.

Yeah, ok... but I think what she did was something for the Dark Urge before the accident to warm up to after breakfast. smile

Of course you kill her, but yes, your companions seem a little naive anyway if they still believe that you are a normal traveler. However,
if you don't have the Slayer, it should be clear to any of the companions after Kethric's speech in Moonrise Tower that you must be someone very powerful. At the capsule next to Mizora's capsule, you can ask Astarion if it is your blood in the capsule. And yes, he would recognize your blood all over the bouquet. smile This must be the capsule where Kressa "stored" you.

Originally Posted by celesti4
I'm very excited for these and everything else you're working on! <3 You are so creative! The fact that you can add the text/description inside is the cherry on top!
astarioncool (Astarion approves)

Thank you darling, I will give my best, you know, the coding part ... I hate it.If I can do this more safely, then we can dominate the world until the sun itself melts.hahaha We can add text inside every armorpart. evilparty

"Now, was that civilized? No, clearly not. Fun, but in no sense civilized" ~ Braingremlin
Yeah, ok... but I think what she did was something for the Dark Urge before the accident to warm up to after breakfast. smile
Of course you kill her, but yes, your companions seem a little naive anyway if they still believe that you are a normal traveler.
Well your party members definitely don't want her to kill you and take you away again (not that she could take you at this point). But that was a pretty big plot point for the Dark Urge specific story, and I would have liked to hear the companions' thoughts about what was revealed - even if it would just be a sentence or two that they say to you when you click on them.
Some elements of the redeemed Urge ending scene also feel lacking to me:
Before Withers comes to resurrect you, and you are lying there lifeless, your companions don't say anything about your death - not even your romantic partner.:/ It kind of felt like a punch to the gut when the narrator said the temple was totally silent; no crying, no exclamations? No one rushes to your side in grief? Hmm, alright then. And then after Withers resurrects you, what you get from Ast is: "Well that was all very twee."
At least you do get the nice dialogue with him if you say you want your whole life to be with him now that you're free. Not to be greedy, but it would still have been nice to hear your romance partner say something like, "I thought I had lost you forever. I never want to see something like that happen to you again." etc. And for them to be beside you when you're lying there.

However,
if you don't have the Slayer, it should be clear to any of the companions after Kethric's speech in Moonrise Tower that you must be someone very powerful. At the capsule next to Mizora's capsule, you can ask Astarion if it is your blood in the capsule. And yes, he would recognize your blood all over the bouquet. smile This must be the capsule where Kressa "stored" you.
Even stale, it's still a bouquet to him.^^ I'm happy that scene exists. (And the sound he makes after smelling it lmao)
Yeah when I first saw that, I was very impressed with my Urge, that she would have had the physical strength to forcibly break out of there.

Thank you darling, I will give my best, you know, the coding part ... I hate it.If I can do this more safely, then we can dominate the world until the sun itself melts. hahaha We can add text inside every armorpart. evilparty
"Oh my love, I love the way you think." astarionhappy
It will turn out amazing! Take your time darling!

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Well your party members definitely don't want her to kill you and take you away again (not that she could take you at this point). But that was a pretty big plot point for the Dark Urge specific story, and I would have liked to hear the companions' thoughts about what was revealed - even if it would just be a sentence or two that they say to you when you click on them.
Some elements of the redeemed Urge ending scene also feel lacking to me:
Before Withers comes to resurrect you, and you are lying there lifeless, your companions don't say anything about your death - not even your romantic partner.:/ It kind of felt like a punch to the gut when the narrator said the temple was totally silent; no crying, no exclamations? No one rushes to your side in grief? Hmm, alright then. And then after Withers resurrects you, what you get from Ast is: "Well that was all very twee."
At least you do get the nice dialogue with him if you say you want your whole life to be with him now that you're free. Not to be greedy, but it would still have been nice to hear your romance partner say something like, "I thought I had lost you forever. I never want to see something like that happen to you again." etc. And for them to be beside you when you're lying there.

I thought something like that too,
they all tend to take a step back when Withers suddenly shows up in the Bhaal Temple, even though he's been in our camp for a long time. Withers? Never heard? Who is that?

And then you lie there so peacefully on the floor, enjoying your own death but that someone cares about you? No. Your companions only become active when they want something from you. ^^ And then you've just been revived, sitting on the floor breathing heavily and still no one cares about you. Astarion tells me I'm not a monster and Lae'zel tells me I did a good job.

Won't anyone come and bring me a cup of hot chocolate? A hug? But I should always be nice and kill everything and everyone. pffffft smile Just wait until we get to the brain and I'll take it over anyway. evilI took note of your behavior.

Even stale, it's still a bouquet to him.^^ I'm happy that scene exists. (And the sound he makes after smelling it lmao)
Yeah when I first saw that, I was very impressed with my Urge, that she would have had the physical strength to forcibly break out of there.

The Dark Urge's will to survive must be very strong, well, you smashed the glass of the capsule with your head, if I remember correctly. Your will is so strong that you lie on the operating table, your body open, trying to strangle Kressa with your own intestines.

I like doing Moonrise Tower as a Dark Urge. But I like Act 2 in general, for example when the Shadar Kai calls me a sadist and wants to take me to his death. Yes, why is he letting me do the interrogation? I don't think I'll die there. ^^ Act 2 as a bard is terrific, everyone will be talked to death. I love the House of Healing. First of all, fake illnesses. First I persuade the nurses to practice on each other with the scalpel and the surgeon should show me what to do on myself... great. smile

When Steelclaw tells you how mean you were the first time you were in the Moonrise Towers.

And there are the gnolls, who of course I always save, even if the relationship between the Dark Urge and gnolls is pretty disgusting.

I think Act 2 is made for the Dark Urge. smile

For Astarion, Act 2 with the Dark Urge must be great entertainment.

I thought something like that too,
they all tend to take a step back when Withers suddenly shows up in the Bhaal Temple, even though he's been in our camp for a long time. Withers? Never heard? Who is that?
And then you lie there so peacefully on the floor, enjoying your own death but that someone cares about you? No. Your companions only become active when they want something from you. ^^ And then you've just been revived, sitting on the floor breathing heavily and still no one cares about you. Astarion tells me I'm not a monster and Lae'zel tells me I did a good job.

Won't anyone come and bring me a cup of hot chocolate? A hug? But I should always be nice and kill everything and everyone. pffffft smile Just wait until we get to the brain and I'll take it over anyway. evilI took note of your behavior.
Right? Not even a hug? And here I am, working so hard to finish all of their personal quests. I would definitely make a mental note of all their apathy. grin
And that really is a bit weird how they react to
Withers.
I'm imagining them all just standing there awkwardly and putting their hands up like they don't know what to do.
I felt like that too, that we basically just get the "Good job, buddy!" from everyone.

The Dark Urge's will to survive must be very strong, well, you smashed the glass of the capsule with your head, if I remember correctly. Your will is so strong that you lie on the operating table, your body open, trying to strangle Kressa with your own intestines.

I like doing Moonrise Tower as a Dark Urge. But I like Act 2 in general, for example when the Shadar Kai calls me a sadist and wants to take me to his death. Yes, why is he letting me do the interrogation? I don't think I'll die there. ^^ Act 2 as a bard is terrific, everyone will be talked to death. I love the House of Healing. First of all, fake illnesses. First I persuade the nurses to practice on each other with the scalpel and the surgeon should show me what to do on myself... great. smile

When Steelclaw tells you how mean you were the first time you were in the Moonrise Towers.

And there are the gnolls, who of course I always save, even if the relationship between the Dark Urge and gnolls is pretty disgusting.

I think Act 2 is made for the Dark Urge. smile
Looks like there are still some things I missed! I didn't know that about Steelclaw, and not sure if I know about Durge's relationship to gnolls?, barring that one scene in Act 1.
House of Healing was fun, though. I need to try the faking being sick. I just feel bad for that poor guy on the operating table and what happens to him.

For Astarion, Act 2 with the Dark Urge must be great entertainment.
Yes,
that might be why he seems to be in a good mood throughout most of Act 2 from what I remember. smile He got to watch my Dark Urge execute the goblins in a pretty cool way which she hadn't done before. He doesn't even get mad when you stupidly stick your hand in the wall a couple of times.
I also liked his comments when looking at the paintings in Ketheric's Mausoleum.^^

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Looks like there are still some things I missed! I didn't know that about Steelclaw, and not sure if I know about Durge's relationship to gnolls?, barring that one scene in Act 1.
House of Healing was fun, though. I need to try the faking being sick. I just feel bad for that poor guy on the operating table and what happens to him.

I think you'll meet Steelclaw if you take the door out of the kitchen and walk around a bit. If you like cats, try not to think about how you know the cat. smile

In Act 1 you admire the miracle of birth among the Gnolls, in Act 2 you notice what "tough guys" the Gnolls are there, and they also call you "Master". There are suggestions that the Dark Urge also fathered gnolls. There is also an evil ending, which luckily didn't make it into the game, if you cheat on Bhaal and then you're just left to produce Bhaalspawns and mate with every creature. So it's a rather disturbing relationship.

The idea of ​​Sceleritas with a baby carrier around his chest in which he has to carry Astarion Jun. is much funnier. smile Shopping with the Dark Urge and Astarion is so boring. This is probably his punishment for sewing Astarion's clothes tighter. Sceleritas tries out the latest hat fashion and every hat he puts on makes him and Astarion Jun. giggle more. They both laugh out loud at the “pillowcase” model. Astarion glares at him and they try to control themselves. Astarion returns to choosing fabrics. Sceleritas imitates Astarion. What could you do while you have to wait here?

Last edited by Sini; 08/07/24 12:21 AM.

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Speaking of the Gnolls,
one of my favorite parts is in Act 1 when you convince the Gnolls to fight for you.Why get dirty and fight yourself when others will do it for you.

This is great and look at how Astarion likes this. ^^

Last edited by Sini; 08/07/24 02:08 AM.

This is great and look at how Astarion likes this. ^^
Thank you! That's another one I'll note down for next time.
I never really messed around with them too much, just saw "Gnolls?" and killed them without thinking.

In Act 1 you admire the miracle of birth among the Gnolls, in Act 2 you notice what "tough guys" the Gnolls are there, and they also call you "Master". There are suggestions that the Dark Urge also fathered gnolls. There is also an evil ending, which luckily didn't make it into the game, if you cheat on Bhaal and then you're just left to produce Bhaalspawns and mate with every creature. So it's a rather disturbing relationship.

Uugh. I wish I could un-know that. Dark Urge has some bad endings, but I'm glad that one didn't make it in. I can understand shock factor to some extent, but that... idk... Just doesn't sit right.

The idea of Sceleritas with a baby carrier around his chest in which he has to carry Astarion Jun. is much funnier. smile Shopping with the Dark Urge and Astarion is so boring. This is probably his punishment for sewing Astarion's clothes tighter. Sceleritas tries out the latest hat fashion and every hat he puts on makes him and Astarion Jun. giggle more. They both laugh out loud at the “pillowcase” model. Astarion glares at him and they try to control themselves. Astarion returns to choosing fabrics. Sceleritas imitates Astarion. What could you do while you have to wait here?

I'm imagining Sceleritas and Jr. having hours of adventures (which Astarion has no idea about while he's preoccupied with his very important Vampire Lord activities).
Sceleritas has to act something like Jr.'s guardian angel to make sure the curious little thing doesn't get hurt. The baby sees a tressym flying outside the window, automatically transforms into his tiny bat form and slips out of his baby carrier to fly after it. Sceleritas panics and runs after him, always there to catch him before he falls and before any harm comes to him. At one point, the two of them are jumping across the rooftops.
One of Sceleritas' proudest moments is when the baby bat catches his very first bug and gives it to him as a gift. A very touching moment for grandpa.
Sceleritas and Jr. finally return to the fancy clothing shop, the baby now completely tired out and sleeping peacefully in his carrier. Meanwhile, Astarion and Dark Urge are just now finishing up their shopping; Astarion (having no idea that Sceleritas and Jr. ever left their spot) comes over to Sceleritas and chastises him because he notices Junior has a little bit of dirt in his hair and a tiny dirt smudge on his cheek.^^;

I don't think those two could manage somtimes without their loyal butler.

I never really messed around with them too much, just saw "Gnolls?" and killed them without thinking.

I will also have to try to talk to them if I play more in the future.. easy to miss things when you just follow the same old footsteps.

Uugh. I wish I could un-know that. Dark Urge has some bad endings, but I'm glad that one didn't make it in. I can understand shock factor to some extent, but that... idk... Just doesn't sit right.

Sometimes the DUrge is a bit much I agree. You can mostly ignore it as it is in the lore and not really in your face as you play the game. I just really like leaning into the evil side and the DUrge lets me do that more than playing regular Tav would. I think it would have been interesting to see an alternative game setting where you could pick your character alignment when you made your character so you could play really evil without having the DUrge factor. Potentially leaving the DUrge open to getting even more disturbing, while letting evil players (who do not like it THAT disturbing) have their fun.

Your story is getting so damn cute, almost too cute. shadowheartgiggle

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you! That's another one I'll note down for next time.

Gladly, darling hug There are so many different ways to play scenes. I've already seen a lot, but my list of what I still want to play/test out is still long. I never get bored when they let me do stupid things. smile

Best ignored, that was another Dark Urge. smile As we have discovered, your Dark Urge is to cute for making a "Dark Urge face" hahaha hugkiss

Then we'll unpack a few more stories from our private conversations. smile You can't keep it from the world. ^^

"It's an outfit for when she goes shopping in the city, for example. Astarion at her side,the two of them giggle at something funny, he has his arm around her waist and she leans her head on his shoulder. Scelerias walks behind them, he has a baby carrier around his chest in which he is carrying Astarion Jun. (lol). He throws small stones at birds in a bored manner."

"Poor Sceleritas, but better than a harness and a leash for Astarion Jun. lol ... I imagine a very tiny bat and Sceleritas holds the leash in his hand. Every now and then the little one falls and Sceleritas immediately jumps to catch the tiny bat. Sometimes the little one cries in fright and then wants to be cuddled by everyone. Sceleritas always has blood candies for Astarion Jun. Then they play "Show me your little teeth" and the little one then bites hard into Scelerita's finger.

And Sceleritas cheers him "You are such a cute little Master, and you already bite so nicely. Oh, what a wonderful Dark Urge Ascendant you will be. Yes, your real Grandpa Bhaal, he loves you so much, from him you will receive gifts, that will make every god, devil and demon tremble. You will feast on their blood and they will all bow to you."

" Oh my goodness the smallest little leash for baby Astarion. It would be like a leash for a hamster, so tiny. No one could resist cuddling the little sweetheart. The blood candies are a great idea, and Junior biting into Sceleritas' finger instead of curling his hand around his finger. <3
I bet he has the cutest swaddling blankets and stuffed animals that look like bats and werewolves. When he gets a little older, they can give him things like candy apple, but it's covered in blood instead of caramel."

"Before going to bed, Daddy always plays "Who makes the best evil face" with Astarion Jun. Mommy sometimes sabotages it by secretly standing behind Astarion and making the little one laugh. Astarion sometimes complains that I shouldn't distract the boy too much. But he didn't quickly forget it while smooching.

When he wants to bite Sceleritas finger, his little hands cling to his fingers, he tries to look as angry as possible and licks his lips in concentration. Sceleritas always screams and whines especially for the little prince and praises his cruelty."

"You're too cute to make a Dark Urge face. hug You'll probably have to practice making an evil face together with Astarion Jun. hahaha

"But yes, the picture that you have to sit there with Astarion Jun. to learn to look evil is very cute. And then this little cheeky one looks at you with his evil smile and makes "ROAR". "Look Daddy, I can do this better than Mommy." And then your left hand becomes the Slayer's claw again and you lightly poke him in the chest with the tip. "Mommy doesn't have to be able to look evil! Can the tiny bat fly faster than the Slayer can run?" The little one looks at you with big eyes and spontaneously hiccups. "Astarion Darling, I think your son needs a new diaper"."

"Dignified as Astarion is, he changes his diaper and while doing so he says to him "Ok, here we go little man, we have to do some work on your dignity too. Lesson No. 1: Don't upset your mom! The useless butler will definitely tell you stories about your mom said and Sceleritas says she has become much more approachable since the little accident with the dagger, but old behavior patterns often appear when you anger her. Advice from big men: "Don't do it!". For Daddy, her behavior is sexy , for you, as you've probably noticed, undignified.""

"Junior asks, "But Daddy, what if mommy does get mad?" Astarion: "Don't you worry. Mommy will always take out her anger on your grandpa, and he doesn't mind. Then, daddy will work his little 'magic' at night, and mommy will be feeling much better after she wakes up in the morning.""

"Mommy floats lightly over to the two of them and says to Jr. "Ask Daddy what kind of magic he uses." You look at Astarion, smile and whisper to him "Look daddy, I can make an evil face." grin"

I'm imagining Sceleritas and Jr. having hours of adventures (which Astarion has no idea about while he's preoccupied with his very important Vampire Lord activities).
Sceleritas has to act something like Jr.'s guardian angel to make sure the curious little thing doesn't get hurt. The baby sees a tressym flying outside the window, automatically transforms into his tiny bat form and slips out of his baby carrier to fly after it. Sceleritas panics and runs after him, always there to catch him before he falls and before any harm comes to him. At one point, the two of them are jumping across the rooftops.
One of Sceleritas' proudest moments is when the baby bat catches his very first bug and gives it to him as a gift. A very touching moment for grandpa.
Sceleritas and Jr. finally return to the fancy clothing shop, the baby now completely tired out and sleeping peacefully in his carrier. Meanwhile, Astarion and Dark Urge are just now finishing up their shopping; Astarion (having no idea that Sceleritas and Jr. ever left their spot) comes over to Sceleritas and chastises him because he notices Junior has a little bit of dirt in his hair and a tiny dirt smudge on his cheek.^^;

I don't think those two could manage somtimes without their loyal butler.

After they get back to the palace, Sceleritas is also really tired. He gets into bed right next to Jr. and falls asleep immediately. Sceleritas sleeps like a dog, sometimes curled up, sometimes with all his legs and arms up. Astarion Jr. bit Sceleritas thumb in his sleep. Astarion and the Dark Urge watch them sleep. Astarion replies, "I hope the boy doesn't get fleas or any diseases from him. I would be in favor of killing him, but my humble opinion is not required, even if I can't understand why. For decorative reasons alone, we should kill him. I don't think he fits in with anything here in the palace. Yes, I'll revise, I know a good place where he would fit in and not bother anyone. I'll get the shovel and bury him all by myself. . Let me kill him... finally. Or tell him you don't need him anymore.

Maybe Celestia will also show you the cute picture she drew...that's sooooooo cute. smile

Last edited by Sini; 11/07/24 11:52 PM.

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Quickly made... this pointless and useless business card from Sceleritas Fel. He doesn't need it but he still has it.

@Sini By the way, combined with you promoting bard class (intentionally or no) and me interested in the class I made my third character a bard. And I tried out the trick with having Astarion poison the beverage keg while playing a tune to distract all of the goblins. So much fun! So easy to miss the keg you can poison too! So thank you for mentioning that! biggrin

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
I'd love to do that hug. I like to give you bad ideas my dear consorts grin, there are so many funny things you can do. As a Dark Urge you don't avoid any danger and as a bard you catter them to death anyway hahaha

I just wanted to start a new game and was thinking about playing a warlock but Bard is just too cool... you convinced me. ^^

Last edited by Sini; 12/07/24 03:32 PM.

Originally Posted by KiraMira
Sometimes the DUrge is a bit much I agree. You can mostly ignore it as it is in the lore and not really in your face as you play the game. I just really like leaning into the evil side and the DUrge lets me do that more than playing regular Tav would. I think it would have been interesting to see an alternative game setting where you could pick your character alignment when you made your character so you could play really evil without having the DUrge factor. Potentially leaving the DUrge open to getting even more disturbing, while letting evil players (who do not like it THAT disturbing) have their fun.
An option for choosing your character alignment from the beginning - I really like this idea. smile I think it could also determine what your character's facial expressions look like during some of the dialogues/scenes.
Yeah, there are a few little elements of Durge that seem to have been written specifically with the (default) male Dark Urge in mind. At least that's how it feels to me.

Best ignored, that was another Dark Urge. smile As we have discovered, your Dark Urge is to cute for making a "Dark Urge face" hahaha hugkiss
Bhaal to my Durge: "You have brought shame to your family!"
^^

Quickly made... this pointless and useless business card from Sceleritas Fel. He doesn't need it but he still has it.
I think this looks so good! hug It's exactly how I would picture his rumpled, blood-splattered business card in my mind.
{ Sceleritas Fel: Loyal butler, Nanny, Murderer, Rose Fertilizer. Never available to you. Get lost }
He will never need the card but that doesn't stop him from being a professional. <3

After they get back to the palace, Sceleritas is also really tired. He gets into bed right next to Jr. and falls asleep immediately. Sceleritas sleeps like a dog, sometimes curled up, sometimes with all his legs and arms up. Astarion Jr. bit Sceleritas thumb in his sleep. Astarion and the Dark Urge watch them sleep. Astarion replies, "I hope the boy doesn't get fleas or any diseases from him. I would be in favor of killing him, but my humble opinion is not required, even if I can't understand why. For decorative reasons alone, we should kill him. I don't think he fits in with anything here in the palace. Yes, I'll revise, I know a good place where he would fit in and not bother anyone. I'll get the shovel and bury him all by myself. . Let me kill him... finally. Or tell him you don't need him anymore.
I can't disagree with Astarion here. Sceleritas probably sticks out like a sore thumb among the fancy decor. smile
That is adorable, him sleeping like a dog next to Jr. and Jr. biting his thumb in his sleep.
Hmm, I have a feeling Astarion will change his mind very fast when Jr.'s crying starts keeping him up all night.^^;

Maybe Celestia will also show you the cute picture she drew...that's sooooooo cute. smile
A portrait with one of Sceleritas' photobombs and the ittybitty baby bat resting on DarkUrge Eden's head:

<3

Last edited by Celesti4; 13/07/24 08:11 AM.
Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Bhaal to my Durge: "You have brought shame to your family!"^^

...and points to Astarion, who is standing in the background. Astarion looks confused "I didn't do anything shameful...ok, maybe 2-3...hundred times...but it wasn't just me. But I kind of feel like that wasn't what was meant."

Bhaal growls at him “Who are you?”

"I'll put it this way... Papa ... I'm not expecting a welcoming party, but it would still be nice to get to know each other over tea and brandy. We're a team and we should trust each other..."

grin

I think this looks so good! hug It's exactly how I would picture his rumpled, blood-splattered business card in my mind.
{ Sceleritas Fel: Loyal butler, Nanny, Murderer, Rose Fertilizer. Never available to you. Get lost }
He will never need the card but that doesn't stop him from being a professional. <3

You know how much I adore Sceleritas, unfortunately he gets far too little attention. I should rename the thread to:

"Sceleritas Fel, the Dark Urge, Astarion Junior... and the guy who threw dirt in my face"

biggrin

I can't disagree with Astarion here. Sceleritas probably sticks out like a sore thumb among the fancy decor. smile
That is adorable, him sleeping like a dog next to Jr. and Jr. biting his thumb in his sleep.
Hmm, I have a feeling Astarion will change his mind very fast when Jr.'s crying starts keeping him up all night.^^;

I love Astarion's love of decor and his nails. smile

Yes, poor Sceleritas doesn't fit in there at all. It doesn't match the wallpaper, the curtains and certainly not the carpets. Color-wise it's also a total disaster. Maybe Astarion needs to go shopping with Sceleritas, he just needs the right advice. lol

A portrait with one of Sceleritas' photobombs and the ittybitty baby bat resting on DarkUrge Eden's head:

<3

Thank you again, you drew it so beautifully and sweetly.

In you I have found my less evil Dark Urge sister. It's so much fun with you...thank you. hug

Last edited by Sini; 13/07/24 01:01 PM.

addict
addict

Cuteness overload. galehearteyes

I love the way you drew the tiny bat on your Tav's head. ^^

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
So, my new Eden is created, as always Dark Urge Drow Honor Mode, I start as Warlock later skill to bardlock. Sooner or later I'll kill all my companions except Astarion and Minthara, the last place goes to a hireling who I transform into Sceleritas. I'll try to get to the epilogue with AA and reject Bhaal... it'll be a tough test not to say "In my name".

Any wishes except the last ones? biggrin Any specific bad ideas I could do along the way?

I'll love it if Sceleritas is there all the time. badsmile

Bhaal to my Durge: "You have brought shame to your family!"
...and points to Astarion, who is standing in the background. Astarion looks confused "I didn't do anything shameful...ok, maybe 2-3...hundred times...but it wasn't just me. But I kind of feel like that wasn't what was meant."

Bhaal growls at him “Who are you?”

"I'll put it this way... Papa ... I'm not expecting a welcoming party, but it would still be nice to get to know each other over tea and brandy. We're a team and we should trust each other..."

grin
Not the easiest in-laws to have, poor Astarion.
I think it was Bhaal's idea for Astarion to re-educate my Dark Urge on how to do the evil face. If he succeeds in this difficult task, then he may earn Bhaal's respect. (Unfortunately he loses it again when he mentions a dowry) smile

Yes, poor Sceleritas doesn't fit in there at all. It doesn't match the wallpaper, the curtains and certainly not the carpets. Color-wise it's also a total disaster. Maybe Astarion needs to go shopping with Sceleritas, he just needs the right advice. lol
Maybe Dark Urge could convince him to get a makeover, but he definitely won't listen to Astarion. :p I think it's a waste of money anyways. He'll just get buried or killed again and ruin his new clothes.

In you I have found my less evil Dark Urge sister. It's so much fun with you...thank you. hug
I had the same thought. <3 hug (2 ruined brains, 1 thought lol)

So, my new Eden is created, as always Dark Urge Drow Honor Mode, I start as Warlock later skill to bardlock. Sooner or later I'll kill all my companions except Astarion and Minthara, the last place goes to a hireling who I transform into Sceleritas. I'll try to get to the epilogue with AA and reject Bhaal... it'll be a tough test not to say "In my name".

Any wishes except the last ones? biggrin Any specific bad ideas I could do along the way?

I'll love it if Sceleritas is there all the time. badsmile
I think some of the most evil things you can do is to tell people what they want to hear and then betray them. Or anything that requires being sneaky. Maybe moar of things like poisoning the keg. xD

Originally Posted by Ametris

Cuteness overload. galehearteyes

I love the way you drew the tiny bat on your Tav's head. ^^
Thank you!^^ <3 I love the idea of Astarion, Sceleritas, Durge, and their baby bat together as a little family like this.

Sini Offline OP
OP Offline
Not the easiest in-laws to have, poor Astarion.
I think it was Bhaal's idea for Astarion to re-educate my Dark Urge on how to do the evil face. If he succeeds in this difficult task, then he may earn Bhaal's respect. (Unfortunately he loses it again when he mentions a dowry) smile

Bhaal has to have a lot of self-control. Astarion has the idea that all the beautiful blood lakes in the Bhaal Temple could be used... he has some kind of wellness temple in mind. Sceleritas has a lot of trouble stopping Astarion from "redecorating" the temple and restoring everything to how it was before. He's glad Orin just moved out and then you're bringing someone like him home with you.

The hope that you can make a "Dark Urge face" has been given up, official explanation "ruined brain". Anyone who jokes about it will face the worst punishment... but what would you want to punish a Bhaalist? Be locked in a pink room for little girls?

Maybe Dark Urge could convince him to get a makeover, but he definitely won't listen to Astarion. :p I think it's a waste of money anyways. He'll just get buried or killed again and ruin his new clothes.

Which brings us back to Astarion's suggestion.

"Darling, I told you it was a waste of time. Let's just think practically about it."

I think some of the most evil things you can do is to tell people what they want to hear and then betray them. Or anything that requires being sneaky. Maybe moar of things like poisoning the keg. xD

Ok, I will give my best to try to do the most nasty evil things. smile

I love it so much already. smile

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard