Next Thread
Print Thread
#945097 15/07/24 08:16 PM
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I am almost ready to move through the Mountain Pass (ending Act 1 ?) and there seems to be only one trader to buy potions of healing; the halfling in The Grove area. The other two (Armor guy and Potion Lady) are gone. Where else can I get potions of healing?

S
old hand
old hand
S
In the underdark for sure, a dwarf by the Myconids. She sells ingredients for about every potion/elixir available for your level. If go in from the Zhentarim route or the Selunite temple, you only have one fight on the way. She also sells randomly rotating stuff, and, I think, fixed healing supplies.

There's two vendours in the mountain pass, but I'm not sure if you'll keep them alive. The underdark dwarf can move with you into Act 3. Maxing her approval is not a full waste in that sense. Only give her the noblestalk from her quest if you want her to leave.

There's also some pretty great boots by a wounded gnome near the myconid king, getting those boots alone would be worth the journey. (You don't have to kill her for it)

T
addict
Online Content
addict
T
Derryth Bonecloak in the Underdark (Dwarf lady by the Myconids), Cyrel the lass in the back room behind Anders (The Paladins hunting Karlach, provided you haven't killed them), Corsair Greymon in Grymforge (Dwarf guy near the Gnomes) all sell Healing Potions.

If I recall correctly, Lady Esther (Older lady on the way to the Monastery in Mountain Pass) and A'jak'nir Jeera (Armormaster in the Creche) also sell Healing Potions.

Though, Derryth is the best source within Act 1 as she also sells plenty of ingredients so you can make your own potions to boot (Potentially also making stronger variants depending on the ingredients available).

As a note, if your concern is simply the availablilty of potions, vendors restock all non-unique items upon a Long Rest, and if you Long Rest without consuming supplies you can infinitely restock vendors at no cost (Of course, purchasing items will still cost money) so you only really need 1 vendor to purchase all the potions you require.

Link Copied to Clipboard