Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
old hand
old hand
A
Originally Posted by SteelTempest
Yes, I hope the Elminster responses fixed to! The other companions apparently do have comments for Gale Origin, but people have only found them in parsed dialogue. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

A friend of mine looked into it with the script extender and apparently the flags are a bit odd. I hope it gets fixed because apart from Lae'zel's (my bro, my besti, my confidant) encouragement, Astarion's little speech about personal will opposed to that of the gods is a highlight.

I hope I don't try our dear mod's patience by adding that I don't want an epilogue kiss for Spawn Astarion. I really like that he has a hug instead. It's both a throw-back to his act 2 scene and evolution of it. Where the act 2 hug was stiff, the epilogue hug is one of two people being extremely comfortable with each other.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Ametris
Can Minthara finally get out of early access and get some love?

The list of issues is long: https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=940248#Post940248

Totally support. Minthara is a great companion, after I got her in my new playthrough she deservedly became a constant companion. Would really like more content for her.

Since everyone can make suggestions and ask questions, I'd like to make a suggestion to simply add the Ascended Astarion kiss from patch 5 to the epilogue. The animation is already there, meaning no extra cost is needed for this. Like Shadowheart with the hug, there is a separate line for that and she can be hugged as many times as the player wants. You can do the same with Astarion's kiss. The hug animation for Astarion is in Act 2 - it's a great hug, you just need to trim the beginning a bit where he's surprised and doesn't immediately accept the hug. This is an option that can be done with minimal work. And the wonderful kiss animation already made earlier will be used in the game, not wasted.

One life, one love - until the world falls down.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by avahZ Darkwood
I don’t play the Arcane Trickster- what is bugged about it? Honestly curious?

I am curious as well.

A
old hand
old hand
A
The special Mage Hand for Arcane Trickster is supposed to be able to pick locks and pockets and both doesn't work.

stranger
stranger
So exciting

If you read this you're cool
old hand
old hand
Will yet a reasonable method be implemented to create a custom party from scratch without having to open multiple game instances... THAT would be a really nice “KISS”...! It's still cumbersome...

Last edited by Lotus Noctus; 20/07/24 07:37 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
It's good that we will be finally able to hear the romance party banter, but though it's mostly good, some of ot is really upsetting. I mean the one in Act 3 where Gale is talking to Astarion and telling how great it was to be with Mystra... AFTER the boat scene. Hate that one. He must be over her by that moment, dammit. And telling things like that right in front of Tav? That would make everything he was teeling before just a lie. Not only it spoils the whole romance but also it ruins the character arc. Dear Larian, please, if you are that determined to hurt all the Gale romance fans and won't remove this banter, PLEASE at least move it to act 1.

Last edited by alina-mi; 20/07/24 08:28 PM.
A
old hand
old hand
A
Some of the romance banter in general is a bit cringe - I wouldn't mind if it stayed enternally bugged.

Last edited by Anska; 20/07/24 10:59 PM.
stranger
stranger
So...what about the CROSS PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER? WE like all the new content and all but we've been promised to be able to play with friends since the beginning. We understand it's on the "road map" but can you at Larion Studio stop checking out "The World's Largest Ball of Twine" and hit up a promised Stop? After all Games are made to play with Friends.

veteran
veteran
[quote=Asguardian]So...what about the CROSS PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER? quote]
a network tunnel solves most issues but yes ... only testing one platform makes this a bit of a joke beta

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
Salo Offline OP
Community Manager
OP Offline
Community Manager
Originally Posted by Asguardian
So...what about the CROSS PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER? WE like all the new content and all but we've been promised to be able to play with friends since the beginning. We understand it's on the "road map" but can you at Larion Studio stop checking out "The World's Largest Ball of Twine" and hit up a promised Stop? After all Games are made to play with Friends.

The team continues to work to bring crossplay to Baldur's Gate 3 and that should be coming a bit further down the road, but not on Patch 7. Once we have a specific date we'll make sure to let everyone know!

N
stranger
stranger
N
I've personally submitted multiple bug reports about how arcane trickster doesn't function as intended and finesse daggers aren't properly using dexterity when thrown and these are two significant bugs that have plagued the game since it left Early Access. Any chance we might finally hear something about these in the coming weeks?

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Nny89
I've personally submitted multiple bug reports about how arcane trickster doesn't function as intended and finesse daggers aren't properly using dexterity when thrown and these are two significant bugs that have plagued the game since it left Early Access. Any chance we might finally hear something about these in the coming weeks?

+1k

Yes indeed, I finally wanna see my ATs throwin daggers (using dex) kissing some bloody gobbo hearts! Larian, how about that kind of (proper combat mechanic / proper AT class implementation) "kissing animation" for a change?!

veteran
veteran
Shadowheart no longer changes into a mystery leather outfit during the ship crash onto the starting beach i.e, if you put another armour on her before the crash then that will be what she hits the beach with

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Hi folks, given the closed beta is over and patch 7 is released, I'd suggest posting in one of the patch 7 threads or creating new ones from now on!

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard