Originally Posted by Celesti4
For those who have not seen the news about this topic, please see the new community update #28!
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=945135

Originally Posted by Salo
Astarion Highlights

In Patch 7, we’ve made improvements to the facial animations of your character during some kissing cinematics, including with the ascended Astarion.

[Linked Image from clan.akamai.steamstatic.com]

cheercheercheer

I'm very happy and relieved to see this news. As many others, I am sure, I was feeling like we were not being heard, and that this issue would likely not be addressed. I'm looking forward to seeing what changes have been made.^^

Tthank you very much, Celesti4! That's good to hear.
the character is a little bit confused, I think? Understandably it's a subtle, sensual work, in the night scene it was done very carefully and with respect to those who like that kind of dynamic in games and romance.
It's important to match the mood and music even so people enjoy it and don't feel judged or mocked, especially when it's something intimate.
I hope the 7th patch will be fine.
It was weird from the beginning to change the already happy kisses to ones that fit 2-3 character lines and completely contradict a dozen others. Especially for a dark urge.
Not everyone wants to play the victim who approaches the kiss themselves and fears\hates Astarion when he doesn't restrain himself, it seems.
I wonder if they'll add the new neck bite kisses that modder found in the game files. Maybe before the battle or in the epilogue.

We'll see