Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
JandK Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
For some reason the site keeps logging me out. I'm checking the box for "Keep me logged in" but I keep having to log in over and over again. And I mean during the same session, just going from discussion to discussion, topic to topic.

I
old hand
old hand
I
Yes

old hand
old hand
It happens fairly often, but not regularly. Sometimes I remain logged in for days, then during the same day I have to relogon 2 times.

veteran
veteran
Yes, it happens constantly for me, often mid post

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
Occasionally but not too often

Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey all, thank you for reporting this. Will let our team know to see what could be causing the issue

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Salo
Hey all, thank you for reporting this. Will let our team know to see what could be causing the issue
It's even worse, I just came back and a private conversation via PM from other people popped out for me. I did let Red Queen and the two people know, but I'm sure, I'm not the only one, who had that happened.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
JandK Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by fylimar
Originally Posted by Salo
It's even worse, I just came back and a private conversation via PM from other people popped out for me. I did let Red Queen and the two people know, but I'm sure, I'm not the only one, who had that happened.

Weird things like that keep happening for me too. I'll click on a link and end up in some topic on the divinity forum instead. Seems random, but I don't know what's causing it.

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Thank you for reporting these problems, especially the potential for DMs in which we’re not included to pop up when it’s reasonable for forum members to expect a level of privacy.

I’ve pinged a message to Salo directly to make sure she spots those posts that were added after her reply.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Community Manager
Community Manager
That is indeed very serious, thank you for reporting, escalating this issue to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Thank you all again for the reports on this issue. Our team has located a cache issue with the provider that seemed to have been causing this problem and it has now been resolved.

I recommend you clear your cache and cookies and please let me know as soon as possible if you see this issue with the DMs happening again.

Last edited by Salo; 18/07/24 12:30 PM.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard