Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
stranger
stranger
T
Thanks for the update.

Received the new code in my inbox a couple of hours ago and can confirm it includes the Digital Deluxe DLC.

Hopefully I'll get an email update on the shipping of the physical items for the rest of the Deluxe Edition soon.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hi, what about shipping? My package is still pending since 31th of may and the support doesn't respond to my emails.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I'm still waiting for mine. Received an email from fedx with tracking number. However the tracking history says it shipped from Ireland to great Britain then to Memphis TN and now back in Ireland. I'm in MD on the east coast, sigh... I want to play. Instead I'm submitting inquiry tickets about package deliveries šŸ„³

T
stranger
stranger
T
North America edition. Connecticut. I received an email from Fedex based in Kilkenny IE stating that "Label Created" days ago. NO updates since then. Fedex is still waiting for the package from Larian. Anyone else????

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by tinypruplefishes
North America edition. Connecticut. I received an email from Fedex based in Kilkenny IE stating that "Label Created" days ago. NO updates since then. Fedex is still waiting for the package from Larian. Anyone else????

I live in NY and I literally just received mine. Ahead of what the FedEx site originally said. My only problem now is I never got the DLC code with it.

Last edited by TrandinCraft; 12/07/24 06:05 PM.
B
Banned
Banned
B
Anyone on here saying they received their physical copy of bg3 are Larian employees and are lying. You have all been scammed. They are just trying to buy enough time to transfer bank accounts and flee their respective countries. Prove me wrong..

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by Bushwhacker
Anyone on here saying they received their physical copy of bg3 are Larian employees and are lying. You have all been scammed. They are just trying to buy enough time to transfer bank accounts and flee their respective countries. Prove me wrong..

It is against forum rules to attempt to spread or intentionally share misinformation and falsehoods, and, even if this isnā€™t meant seriously, itā€™s unnecessarily provocative and baiting or trolling isnā€™t okay either.

People are welcome to share their impatience for copies that havenā€™t yet arrived, but please keep it within acceptable bounds!

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
B
Banned
Banned
B
That was my theory I wasn't spreading anything. You just proved me right by your response

B
Banned
Banned
B
Instead of threatening the removal of my account. Prove me wrong. Or can you?

B
Banned
Banned
B
Ill gladly wait...

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Arguing in thread with moderation guidance isnā€™t okay. Itā€™s not my role here to prove anyoneā€™s theories wrong, but when those theories implausibly accuse people of criminal conduct it is my role to enforce forum rules against personal attacks, misinformation and trolling. Though I do need to sleep!

As a reminder, we have a three strikes rule leading to a permanent ban and that is the second strike.

Anyone who hasnā€™t received a physical copy when they expect to have, or who hasnā€™t heard back from Larian support, is of course welcome to call that out here and even to express their frustration, but as I said please keep it within acceptable bounds.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
D
stranger
stranger
D
Also in MD having the exact same problem. Larian support got back to me right away saying there's a known issue with the shipping labels but were unable to help otherwise and fedex was just plain rude to me for absolutely no reason. Label created the 5th with no updates frown I got my dlc codes emailed too.

B
Banned
Banned
B
I'm back. Still no proof. They just silence people instead of giving am evidence to the contrary.

B
Banned
Banned
B
And red queen sounds very liberal to me. If she is American I'm betting she voted bidenšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

B
Banned
Banned
B
And maybe it's just me but the excuse they give to not give the digital version as compensation is pure nonsense...

stranger
stranger
So my son has received his copy (same last name) who placed the order over a MONTH after I placed mine. I understand delays in production and shipping, but really, this is quickly getting ridiculous. I got the email for the DLC, that requires the game to access. Tracking shows a created label, but has yet to be taken to FedEx. Pretty sure many of us are in the same situation. I have been overly patient. I am rather curious how Larian will compensate us for this rather absurd amount of time that it has taken to get any of our copies. At this point my expectations are rather low.

V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
And red queen sounds very liberal to me. If she is American I'm betting she voted bidenšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Not to get political but you don't have to be liberal to vote for Biden when the other choice admitted to grabbing women's private parts without their consent. Also believes windmills cause cancer.

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
I'm back. Still no proof. They just silence people instead of giving am evidence to the contrary.

Bushwhacker wasnā€™t back for long, given the immediate repetition of the behaviour that led to their second warning, on top of seeming to want to pick a fight with a moderator. I hope itā€™s clear to everyone else that making defamatory statements with no evidence isnā€™t okay, and expecting people to spend time and effort disproving implausible allegations is unreasonable.

Originally Posted by Veilburner

Not to get political but you don't have to be liberal to vote for Biden when the other choice admitted to grabbing women's private parts without their consent. Also believes windmills cause cancer.

Erm, Iā€™m afraid that is very much getting political and not relevant to BG3 or gaming, so no more please.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Anyone have any more updates about this? Iā€™ve been waiting for fedex to update from ā€œlabel createdā€ since 7/9. Itā€™s only been a week but I figured it would have updated by now with at least some sort of travel information and all that.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Nah I got a "Label created" notification from FedEx on the 8th from Kilkenny,IE and have contacted Larian support a few times with them essentially saying that it might've just been a missed scan from pickup and should update within 7-10 business days but way too many people have been experiencing the same thing for it to just be an isolated incident.I hope it updates in the next few says but I kinda doubt it now and Larian seems to have kinda fought against the idea of any kind of compensation and do not want to send digital codes for the game in the meantime even though it would be possible since other companies like Bandai have done so for less inconvenience complications.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard