Thank you very much Larian for hearing us! astarionhappy Looking forward to patch 7 with great interest!

I certainly would have liked more joy and passion on Tav's face, but I realize that many people like more serious facial expressions, and I find this neutral face a very good option that can work for all AA fans. The main thing is that there is no more fear, no more “cycle of abuse” overshadowing our story, kissing scenes will be safe, and the game will be comfortable to play. Hopefully Tav will have a positive expression on their face before and after the kisses, as well as in the epilogue.

I'd love to bring back the great happy kiss of patch 5 too! It would definitely have a place in the epilogue - Astarion doesn't have a kiss in the epilogue, and the patch 5 kiss could fix that at no extra cost! You did such a great job, everyone loved that kiss, and I wish so much that this great animation would not remain undeservedly forgotten in the back of the story, but would continue to delight us in the game. A kiss with a bite to the neck is great news, I really want to see it!

Thanks so much to everyone who pushed for these changes, for your posts, feedback, and support! <3

And a huge thanks to the modders! I hope that the new modding tools in patch 7 will please you and expand your possibilities for creativity!

Last edited by Marielle; 19/07/24 12:40 PM.

One life, one love - until the world falls down.