Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
stranger
stranger
C
Im starting to think none of our games were ready, and they just printed labels to placate us. This is getting out of hand. I'm in the same boat as most of you - label printed early July 9. Still says waiting for package - and support, while I don't blame them for lack of information, has been little help.

I'm about to dispute via paypal and hope that larian takes a hit for this bungle. Just be open, manage expectations, and a lot of this would have been resolved.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Mine was scanned by FedEx in Santry, IE as well. Now we just have to hope that FedEx doesn't run their infrastructure on Windows.

B
stranger
stranger
B
And by larian creating the label im betting they could dispute whatever refund we may want.

C
stranger
stranger
C
You actually got a scan after your label was created? That's progress at least.

K
stranger
stranger
K
So how are people who got their tracking information same day and sent from the same location of Kilkenny IE are getting updates on tracking when I have not? You guys quit responding to my emails and now just blatantly ignoring others as well I'm very displeased from this company and don't understand how anybody can stand by it. I feel bushwacker may be correct about them scamming us cause that's how it feels to me on the blatant disregard of their customers I will soon be in contact of a close friend of IGN gaming outlet so people really know what is going on instead of getting relief off of false pretenses they call tracking numbers.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I get my tracking info from FedEx directly by refreshing the tracking page multiple times a day (and it finally updated today after 14 days yay!). While it looks like a batch of us that was in the “Label Created - July 5th” group have an update others are reporting they’re still in the “Label Created” group. I will say I’ve seen people say they ordered theirs in April/May and already received their copies and that is absolute garbage on Larian when there are still people who ordered Nov/Dec and haven’t got theirs yet.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Let us know what they say cause its getting kinda scary. $100 is a lot of money to a lot of people.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I refresh my tracking multiple times a day and nothing. I even called fedex a few times for the to tell me larian has not given them anything. I even email the ceo of larian, no response there, bur in his defense I sent that email a couple hours ago. Don't really expect a reply from him though to be honest..

B
stranger
stranger
B
Again the scariest part is that larian created those shipping labels. I do believe they could dispute any attempts at refunds because of that..

B
stranger
stranger
B
swen.vincke@larian.com. that's the ceo email. I say everyone email him. Maybe he will get tired of it a fix it since the rest of them obviously won't.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I'm having the same issue. At this point it's not even about the delay. It's about the fact I was specifically told it would be here early July. We are past that point. Maybe don't give specific dates if you can't deliver when you say you can. I don't mind waiting, but I definitely don't like being lied to and that's what it feels like.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Couldn't agree more

B
stranger
stranger
B
All questions and concerns should be sent to swen.vincke@larian.com. maybe the ceo will do something about it.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Fedex keeps telling me larian is lying and there is no packages in their possession.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I have emailed the given address you gave out and am now waiting for a response. Hopefully he actually sees the messages instead of them going directly to spam.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I received my FedEx tracking on July 5th (placed my order December 25th 2023), with no shipping updates since (shipped from Kilkenny, IE coming to the US). I just emailed Larian to check in, and the auto response led me here. Bummed to see others having the same problem.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Still no updates on my end. I did read through a reddit thread and it’s all the same stuff. One user said that it took exactly 14 days after they got the “label created” update from FedEx before it finally started moving. 🤷🏽‍♂️

E
stranger
stranger
E
I joined the forum to research what the heck was going on. It’s unfortunate we’re all in the same boat. I told the support email that FedEx confirmed they don’t have it. They told me that it has been shipped and to wait 7-10 business days.

If it was shipped on the 9th??? But they won’t directly say it’s been shipped. They say “it’s with the courier”. It’s starting to upset me honestly.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Label generated on July 9th in Kilkenny and no action since
Got an email with the DLC last week.

These sneaky clowns made sure to wait until things went past early July to start this fake shipping debacle.

I can't even file a dispute with PayPal as the 180 day mark has passed.

What an absolute joke of a company.

Last edited by Retisentry; 20/07/24 08:56 AM.
stranger
stranger
I, too, am still waiting on my copy to arrive. Tomorrow it will officially be 8 months since I placed my pre-order. I have been patient and understanding, but I have my limits, and Larian is really straining them of late. Somebody on Reddit suggested that maybe they are actually still printing the discs which is why they print the shipping label weeks before they actually send the product to FedEx. Given how frustrated everybody is about the numerous delays already, I could see them doing this and covering it up to save face. I have zero evidence of this though, it's just my own personal suspicion that a few other people apparently share.

I've reached out to the CEO, but I've also reached out to various gaming news outlets to see if they'll investigate. Other than those of us who are still getting the run around, nobody seems to be talking about this. Larian keeps giving us lies and vague excuses for why this is taking so long, maybe some good old fashioned investigatory journalism will get us some answers, or at least make it more widely know to the gaming community. Larian definitely deserves to feel some PR heat for their shadiness in this matter, and potential customers deserve to know what they're getting themselves into when dealing with these guys.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard