Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Buba68 Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
B
I talked at the brothel with Rafael and told him that I will "think about" his offer.
And did not do anything about it.
After the first encounter with the Netherbrain I told Emperor to bugger off, and then devil showed up and with An Offer I Could not refuse, so I sold my soul for The Hammer.
I freed Orpheus, had him become an Illithid, and went on to High Hall.
Then, at the Brain Stem, I agreed to Gale's offer to go and blow himself up, ignoring Orpheus' pouting. Gales was a gonner anyway, so why not use his death in a useful manner?
Gale waved goodbye and started climbing, then KABOOM!, the quay scene, the afterparty, and credits.
My son - who watches and reads all the spoilery stuff on Youtube and Reddit/Facebook, says I bypassed some Rafael cutscenes/monologues, as I destroyed the Crown of Krassus.
Is he correct, that through my twitchy finger on the spacebar in cutscenes and ignoring half or more of quests I bumbled into a rare ending?

In short - I did not do ANYTHING about the Hammer, sold my soul to Rafael, then had Gale blow up the Netherbrain.

Last edited by Buba68; 03/07/24 05:06 AM.
addict
addict
Not sure about the scene, I’ve never seen it. However it would have been funny, for the Epilogue, if you showed up as a lesser devil because you broke your pact!

veteran
veteran
is it a known ending = yes
did you miss some content = yes your son has a point but you did end the game in a logical way... as you pointed the wiz kind of had it coming so its not really that rare that he dies unless you mean waiting that long to do it

next play you will pay more attention

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.

Link Copied to Clipboard