Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
stranger
stranger
T
The last update I got is posted above (also here because new page), and my tracking is now working. Thank you all for your help.

Hi (MY_REAL_NAME),

Thank you for your patience while our team investigated this with FedEx.

Upon investigation, FedEx found that there was a pallet of Larian orders that were delayed due to some unfortunate technical issues with one of their planes. This caused some processing delays resulting in your tracking not being updated.

With that said, I wanted to let you know that FedEx has recently added more information to the tracking link of your package:
https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/(ERASED)

Please note that the delivery process may take some time while the package arrives to the destination country.

We are excited for your order to get to your doorstep; however if you need anything else in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,
(LARIAN WORKER)

A MISSING PALLET... SERIOUSLY?!?!?

Last edited by Tim_J_Drake; 26/07/24 02:59 PM.
E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by Tim_J_Drake
The last update I got is posted above (also here because new page), and my tracking is now working. Thank you all for your help.

Hi (MY_REAL_NAME),

Thank you for your patience while our team investigated this with FedEx.

Upon investigation, FedEx found that there was a pallet of Larian orders that were delayed due to some unfortunate technical issues with one of their planes. This caused some processing delays resulting in your tracking not being updated.

With that said, I wanted to let you know that FedEx has recently added more information to the tracking link of your package:
https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/(ERASED)

Please note that the delivery process may take some time while the package arrives to the destination country.

We are excited for your order to get to your doorstep; however if you need anything else in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,
(LARIAN WORKER)

A MISSING PALLET... SERIOUSLY?!?!?

They’re lying, this is total B.S. Funny how every problem is someone else’s and no responsibility from Larian. Hell, even if they rolled a 1 for shipping do SOMETHING to save your future customer base!

Last edited by Evergleam; 26/07/24 03:02 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
I also got an update to my tracking finally saying it's in Santry,IE and was tendered by FedEx somehow in the future of 7/29/24 and that it was only shipped to them today.I checked multiple times to make sure I was reading it right and that's what it says.I am just completely shocked that they are telling people now it was a whole missed pallet when before it apparently must've just been several hundred missed scans by FedEx and now I have an email telling me time traveling delivery workers tendered my package 3 days from now.I'm glad something is happening but I still feel no closer to getting it until I see that box on my doorstep.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Evergleam
They are 100% lying about this, and the new tracking number supports that. And if they are telling the true why are they not passing on the refund in shipping?

Also seen reports of missing items in the box and DLC codes not working, total shit storm and I’ll never buy from Larian again.

Also make note that EVERY SINGLE THING Larian has blamed on others, from suppliers to shipping. We’ve seen how they’re treated their customers, taking us for granted and lying ever step of the way. And the haven’t taken responsibility at all or especially done anything to soothe this problem.

Larian is a culture of arrogance and their actions throughout all off this have shown it.

I'm not sure what to believe at this point honestly, but at least we're finally getting updates. Interestingly enough, I noticed that the "new" duplicate tracking number now states that it is coming through FedEx Express, whereas the original "old" tracking says FedEx International Economy. Guess we got a free upgrade to express for the trouble? Haha

Something clearly went wrong though, that's for sure.

Last edited by Dark-Matter; 26/07/24 04:25 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Mine is in hand and undamaged! Again label printed the 5th, finally scanned by fedex 5 days ago on the 21st. It DID arrive through fedex express as several people have noticed. I never got a delivery date for mine, I just had to keep am eye on it! Good luck to everyone, really hoping yall get your soon 🙌

K
stranger
stranger
K
8 long months and my package has finally arrived in hand. Part of the July 5th crew, Good luck to all who've yet to receive there copy, Hope you achieve it soon!

E
stranger
stranger
E
I think it’s just random based on the error guys. All I can say is be nice and considerate and try to stay patient. I feel bad that it was a legit mistake w fedex and I did tell them I felt they were lying. And maybe they still did, I don’t know. But I do believe what they’ve explained. I ordered mine on May 30th and it arrived this morning. USA. Took until July 23rd to ship.

5/30 - ordered
7/9 - label made
7/23 - shipped from IE
7/26 delivered to USA

As far as the form letters, it could be that due to a litany of legal threats they may not get very specific at this point. Most companies in the states won’t even talk to you anymore if you’ve threatened to sue. Good luck, i hope it’s all straightened out.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Silverfox670
Posting here to continue to add data points.

July 8 - Shipping label created. Shipping from Kilkenny, IE. No update from FedEx.
July 22 - follow up. Auto response. Find slew of others with same issue. Will follow up with more details.
July 26 - picked up and delivered to Santry

M
stranger
stranger
M
Just keeping everyone up to date on shipping progress:

Label created 7/9/24
Delivered to Santry, IE 7/24/24
Friday, 7/26/24
Arrived at FedEx location
OAK PARK, MI
Scheduled delivery tomorrow

So one FedEx gets the package the game arrives quickly

E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by MthrFknVtrn74
Just keeping everyone up to date on shipping progress:

Label created 7/9/24
Delivered to Santry, IE 7/24/24
Friday, 7/26/24
Arrived at FedEx location
OAK PARK, MI
Scheduled delivery tomorrow

So one FedEx gets the package the game arrives quickly

Not true for me. They finally gave the package to FedEx and it’s been tied up for three days in Santry with no movement

B
stranger
stranger
B
My package yesterday got as far as Portland,OR so in the same state as me a few hours away and I kid you not when I say they put it back on a plane and sent it back to Santry,IE.This is the most disorganized,bumbling,series of people who I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

T
stranger
stranger
T
out for delivery today. label created july 8th. fedex package received july 23rd

B
stranger
stranger
B
Called FedEx and they had to update the tracker to reflect that it is supposed to come in today and is still on Oregon.Can't believe it was showing the darn thing was back in Ireland until I called.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Delivered today.

Label printed the 9th
Left Kilkenny the 23rd
Delivered 20 min ago, though has been in my home city since late the 26th.

Everything looks intact, will install it shortly to confirm.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Got mine too, but my box is smashed.
Thank you, FedEx, for the poor handling, and Thank you Larian for the crappy paper thin cardboard box that did duck all to protect it.
I'd say I am done with you, but if you ever make BGIV and there is a physical then hopefully I will be able to get it without all the lying and Deluxe edition BS. All I want is the physical game.

T
stranger
stranger
T
parcel secured. no damage to my box and all physical goodies were contained. now I just need the vinyls and I can be done with larian physical merchandise hopefully >_<

X
stranger
stranger
X
Package was delivered today. Luckily no damage to the box or items inside. I’m glad this all worked out in the end, but what a stressful journey. I wish everyone else the best of luck with their package deliveries.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Got mine yesterday. Once FedEx finally received the package, it took only 3 days for it to arrive. Everything looks good, though there was a tiny white bug crawling around inside the game box. Little dude must have hitched a ride from somewhere haha.

Definitely was a frustrating process, but I'm glad it seems like most packages are being delivered now. Hope everyone else gets theirs within a reasonable time frame!

D
stranger
stranger
D
I just got mine today. Opened it up and checked everything and it all looks great! Thanks Larian!

O
stranger
stranger
O
Finally got mine today too, no issues. Here's hoping everyone else gets theirs soon, and that future production runs go much smoother and transparency becomes a thing.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard