@Xenonian, Thank you, and happy to hear that! With my AD&D group, I've been the DM/narrator for so long, I couldn't create a character without coming up with a background. I also think that, while it were Tav's dialogue options that take us through the interactions, we never hear their voice. So, this is where player imagination comes into play and allows us to tell our own meta-story with all added expletives and Githyanki hissing. This is why I also consider this role-playing.

@fylimar, I'll definitely tell a little more about Sava's trip from the wilderness to Baldur's Gate in that roleplayers' thread.

@KiraMira, it really has that Githyanki look, doesn't it? But it's the Elegant Robe with Bloody Plum dye, if I remember correctly. It's the one I got for saving Figaro, but there are several Lower City and even Rivington locations where you can loot or buy it. For hosting the pics, I simply used my own FTP-server. On most of these sites with free service, if you're not the buyer, you're the product. One layer of security is not having everything in one place. With one of my bands we used DropBox a lot. I think they offer an image-embedding option and didn't ask too many questions.