Thanks! Yeah, we did manage to pull off one brief session, but ultimately conflicting schedules made it impossible. That was August 2023. The game was released just as I had completed the prologue
I'd quite like to replay in multiplayer some time, although I don't know if I'll ever find enough people to play with reliably.

@Xenonian, Thank you, and happy to hear that! With my AD&D group, I've been the DM/narrator for so long, I couldn't create a character without coming up with a background. I also think that, while it were Tav's dialogue options that take us through the interactions, we never hear their voice. So, this is where player imagination comes into play and allows us to tell our own meta-story with all added expletives and Githyanki hissing. This is why I also consider this role-playing.
I started watching Ginny Di and a few other YouTubers talking about D&D character personality last autumn. My character personalities went from pretty much "has a wolf" to like a full page...
Also around that time I was playing a sorcerer at the tabletop and a bard in BG3, which are both charisma-based full casters but they had very different personalities, which helped me to explore that