Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
veteran
veteran
no we don't know yet if this is the last change to Minthara

Larian have stated they are walking away after this patch but its pretty clear the patch will break the game again and even if it does somehow release in an unbusted state Larian still needs to fix multiplayer across different platforms at some point so you can expect a small hand full of people will keep working on it

p.s, yes i know Minthara has bugger all to do with multiplayer but that start working on one thing and end up release something else is how Larian likes to do games

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
stranger
stranger
Thank you for your answer, yeah i read that too. To bad but somehow understandable,
hope Divinity 3 rumors are true.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Count Moku
Hello,
Unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to take part in the closed beta. I have the following question: Will Minthara be revised again or is this already the final version? I finished playing God Gale Origin a few minutes ago because I wanted to know if I could make Minthara a goddess. I find it kind of illogical that Minthara doesn't want to become a god or doesn't even mention it, considering she wants to have power, e.g. rule the Absolute or conquer lands. Does anyone know if this has changed or can I give up my hopes? I'm sorry if this post is out of place here.
Thank you for all the answers.

You can't turn anyone into a god if play as Gale, same as you can't turn your LI into a vampire if you play as Astarion (despite Minthara actually wanting to be bitten as evidenced in a banter with Ascended Astarion who transformed Tav). frown I would really love that addition but I doubt it changed in patch 7. Can someone with beta access pitch in?

stranger
stranger
Uhm, so... any luck adding some proper Karlach ending?

Erm, given that I've made this account for this purpose primarily... #JusticeForKarlach!
W
stranger
stranger
W
Hello everyone. Just wanted to pop in here and ask for those in the know --
I have heard that in Patch 7 if you let Gale become a god he will fix Karlach's engine so she won't end up dying because of it. Is this true?

L
stranger
stranger
L
Thank you very much for Patch 7, the changes are good and nice, but there are some wishes and not quite clear points.

1) Alfira. It's good that you can now take her in a pack, and as I said above (if you can insert a link), it would be great if you could run with her for a day, until the next long rest, so that the disappointment and loading the previous save, a new player, did not happen immediately XD.

2) The end for the dark Urge (rejection of Baal)\ Tav and the ascended Astarion (another companion)

Option 1: Conquest of worlds.
Shouldn't the conquest of worlds be done together? The focus is on Dark Urge. Astarion also has ambitions and desires, so he'll step aside and that's it, he'll get lost in the crowd.

Option 2: The city becomes a monument to your glory.
Astarion and (Tav/Dark Urge), agreed that they would rule together now, but then Astarion (and other companions) sit on their knees on the scaffold. This is the one I don't get. This option is more like when Tav/Dark Urge (refusal of Baal) forced a companion to kneel.

Option 3: There can be no future for such sheep.
Why kill romantic interests (Astarion being an example) when they agreed to rule together? And for some reason, Shadowheart reached out to me before breaking everyone's necks, not the romantic interest.

Option 4: Create chaos.
Astarion (other companions) where are you?!
I would add to the above that it is also possible to add the ending and our companions holed up in the camp as they submit or die.

3) The end of Dark Urge submitted to the Baal.
Rather, it's just resentment that romantic interest dies all at once, and our protagonist shamelessly does so.
Dark Urge is given a choice, to go against his father or to become an Absolute in his name. So still the protagonist has his own will, so we can give the option of resistance to Baal, (when faced with the choice to kill the romantic interest or let him escape) and destroy the Absolute
In the conduct that Baal gives us about the red destiny, you can add the corpse of the romantic interest, provided you let him escape.

But and so in general, in the third act unfortunately few interactions with companions, especially when you do not miss not a single corner of the game. Halfway through the third act, silence in the camp.

Thank you so much for the tremendous work, patch 7 was great! You have done a great job!

Last edited by Lanielevans; 31/08/24 07:21 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Please delete astarion

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Devamane
Please delete astarion

Okay, I'll do it, just give me a sec.

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
Originally Posted by neprostoman
Please delete astarion

That option is already in the game.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by neprostoman
Please delete astarion

Thank you, I will pray for you!

O
stranger
stranger
O
j'ai eu plusieurs bugs que je n'avais pas avant (j'ai 900h de jeu) :

L'impression que la troisième nuit un dialogue ne s'est pas lancé avec dark urge au moment de s'endormir, la nuit est passé mais ça a planté sur "dialogue".

Par moment certains de mes personnages arrêtent de bouger et restent immobiles, pour les débloquer il faut entrer en conversation avec eux, c'est pénible.

La cinématique dans le nautiloïde de shadowheart qui sort de sa boîte a disparue.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard