Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Ametris
Originally Posted by Zayir
Hahaha. Maybe it should be tense and kinky, I really enjoyed this scene, when I choose "no" and he said a simple, dominant and playful "yes!" So for that, it was great. But the break-up scene could have been written better or having the possibility to talk about it.

The back and forth is fine initially, it is kind of funny in a way, and I also liked his "yes" and that smug smile, but the breakup scene afterwards is just poorly written. At that moment they should drop the game and talk like real adults. To me it's the same limitation as in the post ascension scene where you can only be negative and naggy about something you actually helped him with.

Yeah, I see it the same. And this breakup-scene makes Astarion just look like a little and hurt brat - lol. Not worthy a Vampire Lord. (But maybe I get, why they did this)

Originally Posted by KiraMira
I really enjoyed this scene (my favourite one! I admit it), when I choose "no" and he said a simple, dominant and playful "yes!" So for that, it was great. But the break-up scene could have been written better or having the possibility to talk about it.

Heh, I also really liked that! shadowheartgiggle

galehearteyes

"I would, thank God, watch the universe perish without shedding a tear."
E
E
Originally Posted by Celesti4
Originally Posted by Elly
Him asking you to kneel and that insight check are also clearly indicating you're in for some kinky play.

Except not necessarily. It's possible to fail that insight check, and to refuse at first, after which the only way to continue the relationship is to choose the option "Give in and kneel". (Tav's face in this scene looks confused, uncertain and slightly upset too. They're not smirking or grinning like they would be in the new animations.)

I don't think that's true, at least not from what I've seen. In my game I choose "No" first, and then "Give in and kneel," and she doesn't have an upset face at all. Her face looks neutral and curious to find out about what's going to happen. The only time she has a tense face for a moment is when he first bites into the neck.

My Tav definitely looks unsettled, and surprised and hurt at the insight check. Maybe the expression looks different on other face presets?

addict
addict
Hahaha. Maybe it should be tense and kinky, I really enjoyed this scene, when I choose "no" and he said a simple, dominant and playful "yes!" So for that, it was great. But the break-up scene could have been written better or having the possibility to talk about it.

The back and forth is fine initially, it is kind of funny in a way, and I also liked his "yes" and that smug smile, but the breakup scene afterwards is just poorly written. At that moment they should drop the game and talk like real adults. To me it's the same limitation as in the post ascension scene where you can only be negative and naggy about something you actually helped him with.

Yeah, I see it the same. And this breakup-scene makes Astarion just look like a little and hurt brat - lol. Not worthy a Vampire Lord. (But maybe I get, why they did this)

It would have been great if Tav instead of just "no" added their arguments why they don't want to do it, and Astarion said why they need to do it and gave them an ultimatum with some extra back and forth lines in between, but yeah... this ship has sailed.

I've played a few Tav/TC, and one constantly frowns at any event, and the other has the face of a perpetual deer. Dragon Tav in general is a "log" in terms of emotion.
Depends not only on faces, but also races and body.
Even the emotion of fear can range from "well I wasn't expecting that" to "oh wow, I'm really really scared, help me".

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by illeaillas-san
The question is also whether you saw screenshots or videos. Because screenshots don't show the full range of emotions. Screenshots can be placed advantageously, they can be taken out of context, so to speak. If you saw a video and weren't satisfied with what you saw, that's a different matter. I really see different possibilities for interpretation there. But that's me, others may have different opinions.
And you need to watch with your Tav, because it greatly affects the impression. This is just advice to wait for the patch.

I've seen the full animations for all three kisses, yes. They may look slightly different on different Tavs, but (in my opinion) they don't leave any room for interpretation. I've watched them many times and tried to look at them differently, but I really don't recognize my character in them.

I assure you that from seeing the new expressions in a video to playing them with your own TAV, things change and a lot.
This is why I think that before putting your hands up and saying "No, I don't like them", wait for the patch to come out and see.
I, who have always supported the request to change the TAV expressions making them happy, when I saw and played the new ones for the first time with my TAV, I didn't like them very much at first. Then I looked at them again and I liked them, I saw my TAV happy, even if confused/surprised in many moments. I repeat, more than 90% of the new expressions are neutral. And I'm not just saying this for the sake of it, but because it's true! Even analyzing the game files, the expressions used fall into the "neutral" category. On the contrary, always analyzing the game files, it was seen that all the faces used in the current expressions in kisses with AA, fall into the fear/suffering category.
So maybe at the moment you think the new faces don't give space for interpretation but in my opinion, and I have played with them, it's not true. Wait to see.
I understand that new expressions may not be liked, but patch 7 has not yet officially come out and we don't know how the majority of the players with react to them.

E
E
Originally Posted by Mordred92
The question is also whether you saw screenshots or videos. Because screenshots don't show the full range of emotions. Screenshots can be placed advantageously, they can be taken out of context, so to speak. If you saw a video and weren't satisfied with what you saw, that's a different matter. I really see different possibilities for interpretation there. But that's me, others may have different opinions.
And you need to watch with your Tav, because it greatly affects the impression. This is just advice to wait for the patch.

I've seen the full animations for all three kisses, yes. They may look slightly different on different Tavs, but (in my opinion) they don't leave any room for interpretation. I've watched them many times and tried to look at them differently, but I really don't recognize my character in them.

I assure you that from seeing the new expressions in a video to playing them with your own TAV, things change and a lot.
This is why I think that before putting your hands up and saying "No, I don't like them", wait for the patch to come out and see.
I, who have always supported the request to change the TAV expressions making them happy, when I saw and played the new ones for the first time with my TAV, I didn't like them very much at first. Then I looked at them again and I liked them, I saw my TAV happy, even if confused/surprised in many moments. I repeat, more than 90% of the new expressions are neutral. And I'm not just saying this for the sake of it, but because it's true! Even analyzing the game files, the expressions used fall into the "neutral" category. On the contrary, always analyzing the game files, it was seen that all the faces used in the current expressions in kisses with AA, fall into the fear/suffering category.
So maybe at the moment you think the new faces don't give space for interpretation but in my opinion, and I have played with them, it's not true. Wait to see.
I understand that new expressions may not be liked, but patch 7 has not yet officially come out and we don't know how the majority of the players with react to them.

I can't agree that they look neutral. The only moment that still looks neutral at all to me is Tav's surprise when he bites their lip.
The request being made here is also for an option to keep the original expressions for those of us who liked them, not to change the new ones before they are released. So I don't think waiting until the patch is released to give our feedback would be a good idea. Patch 7 was also announced to be the last major patch, so I think it's reasonable to make our suggestions while there is still a chance they will be seen and maybe taken into consideration.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M

I can't agree that they look neutral. The only moment that still looks neutral at all to me is Tav's surprise when he bites their lip.
The request being made here is also for an option to keep the original expressions for those of us who liked them, not to change the new ones before they are released. So I don't think waiting until the patch is released to give our feedback would be a good idea. Patch 7 was also announced to be the last major patch, so I think it's reasonable to make our suggestions while there is still a chance they will be seen and maybe taken into consideration.

From what I know, also said by the moderators who follow those who are in the beta test, at the moment the developers are focused on fixing bugs and problems that do not allow the correct functioning of the game.
We have not been denied to send feedback, but they have repeatedly said that it is not their priority. And it will be like this until the official release of patch 7.
It may also be that they will take this request of yours into consideration, but given that your request is something that takes time to implement and that the patch has been announced for September, I do not know if they will be able to implement it yet.
But, who knows.
However, in my opinion, it is right to say to wait for the release of the patch and to personally try the new expressions before giving a final judgment. Even just out of respect for the developers who have worked on it for months.
You yourself are basing your opinion on videos, therefore expressions seen on other TAVs. As has already been said by others here, the expressions (even if the same ones), change, have a different rendering based on the sex, the chosen face, the race and even the body of the TAV.

Last edited by Mordred92; 17/08/24 07:44 PM.
E
E
However, in my opinion, it is right to say to wait for the release of the patch and to personally try the new expressions before giving a final judgment. Even just out of respect for the developers who have worked on it for months.
You yourself are basing your opinion on videos, therefore expressions seen on other TAVs. As has already been said by others here, the expressions (even if the same ones), change, have a different rendering based on the sex, the chosen face, the race and even the body of the TAV.

If players had known Tav would look scared/confused in the new kisses prior to Patch 6, would they have wanted to wait for it to be released before suggesting an alternative?
And how do you know the players asking to keep the old expressions haven't seen the new ones on their own Tavs (or a Tav with the same face and body type)?

Even just out of respect for the developers who have worked on it for months.
The original expressions were also worked on for months (I know one of them at least was in the files long before Patch 6, including the expressions). One could also argue that out of respect for that work, they shouldn't be cut completely from the game.
Also, again, in case it was misunderstood: I'm not asking to change the new expressions that have been worked on. The request here is for an option to stick with the old ones, for players who would prefer to keep them.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by fylimar
Marielle : exactly, that was, what I meant smile
And Hope will appear near the pool, before you see Haarlep and get into the conversation with him.

I have a lot of playthroughs and tend to do things differently every time - according to the classical "What would my character do?" ( Old DnD player here)

Yeah, I understood that and I saw that dialog. It's just that there are other lines in there that close it out. After that, it seemed more appropriate for me to immediately respond with “To kill you” in response to his “Why are you here, little thief?” On the first playthrough, you'll probably want to do the dialog anyway, as you would with any character you meet in the game, so as not to shortcut your story, but when it's already clear what's up with him, you can just kill him right away. I can play different ways, but within certain limits, there are things I would never do, and I won't be able to roleplay a character that would want to do that. Just like in DnD I won't go into LG or LE alignment because I'll get nonsense. But there are times in dialogs, like this dialog with Hope, when there are several questions that could be asked regardless of the alignment, but the game only lets you ask one thing as a result, and so you're missing something anyway.

It feels a little uncomfortable that this is the assumption repeatedly being made here about everyone who didn't see the romance path as BDSM.
The user you're talking to, for example, has said in another thread that the happy expressions are triggering for them, because Tav's new reactions feel like the game signals to them that something they see as abusive behavior should be reacted to in a playful way. (And was told in response that their trigger doesn't exist and they must not know what PTSD even is, so I'm not surprised they didn't want to bring it up again.)

Not about everyone, but only about those who themselves state that they want to play this way, and that it's their roleplay. Well, if that's what such a roleplay is called, it's a bit strange to me what's the big deal, and why not call things by their proper names. Those who don't see their romance path as D/s want a variant of the classic kiss for the “Gently” choice, and they've talked about that too. The way the kiss animations are currently presented in the game - it can either be D/s (happy faces) or dead dove (scared and suffering faces). It can't look any other way, you need other animations to make it look different.

And why play what a person considers abusive behavior? And does the victim facial expression on Tav's face make it any less abusive? In my opinion, just with the patch 6 facial expressions, kissing would be abusive because you can see how Tav feels bad, scared, and how they don't want it.

But I don't want to somehow criticize a genre I don't play myself. I had a strong heavy emotional reaction to path of the Spawn, I just gave up on it, rebooted, and Ascended Astarion. Also the path of the Spawn can cause unpleasant emotions in those who, for example, were in a similar relationship and for whatever reason had to adjust to their partner, try to “be good”, wear masks and “grow above themselves”. One can see it in Astarion and it will cause their own trigger. I didn't tell anyone that their personal trigger didn't exist, I was talking about the need for warnings in those trigger scenes that are recognized as triggers by the game's rating rules and can cause a large number of people to react. There is hardly any way to avoid triggering any of your own, personal triggers in the game, unless you learn about those moments in the game ahead of time, and try to avoid getting into those scenes.

If I wanted to experience tragedy in the game, I would certainly choose the option to forgo the ritual, but should I have asked for a sad face for my Tav in that case? Should I have therefore asked for an additional dialogue option for Tav, who, after Astarion's words that he would never see the sun, realized what she had done and would feel that she had made a terrible mistake? If I wanted to play it that way, Tav's reactions would also break my roleplay. And the option of not being able to control her own actions and reactions along the way is there too - some higher power prevents Tav from looking for a way to heal Astarion, and makes her instead “joyfully” adventuring and doing other things, and in the finale, when Astarion is on fire, Tav can't even run after him - it's a complete inability to control her actions.

So if Tav smiles during Haarlep's scene, would that mean what Haarlep does is not wrong anymore?

With Haarlep there are different options for roleplaying, as I've already written, you can just kill him straight away if you hear Hope's story, sympathize with her, and that's it. For someone who just wanted to have fun with the incubus, won his game and passed the checks, the smiling option would probably be fine. Haarlep's actions are quite reflective of what he is - he's an incubus, he does what incubi can do. How the player wants to perceive Haarlep's actions is up to the player.

Last edited by Marielle; 17/08/24 11:43 PM.

One life, one love - until the world falls down.
addict
addict
And how do you know the players asking to keep the old expressions haven't seen the new ones on their own Tavs (or a Tav with the same face and body type)?

Maybe they should speak for themselves then?

The original expressions were also worked on for months (I know one of them at least was in the files long before Patch 6, including the expressions). One could also argue that out of respect for that work, they shouldn't be cut completely from the game.

Larian already cut a ton of stuff from the game due to feedback or for unknown reasons. There were many things that I liked, which are gone forever and I have to live with it.

Originally Posted by Marielle
If I wanted to experience tragedy in the game, I would certainly choose the option to forgo the ritual, but should I have asked for a sad face for my Tav in that case? Should I have therefore asked for an additional dialogue option for Tav, who, after Astarion's words that he would never see the sun, realized what she had done and would feel that she had made a terrible mistake? If I wanted to play it that way, Tav's reactions would also break my roleplay. And the option of not being able to control her own actions and reactions along the way is there too - some higher power prevents Tav from looking for a way to heal Astarion, and makes her instead “joyfully” adventuring and doing other things, and in the finale, when Astarion is on fire, Tav can't even run after him - it's a complete inability to control her actions.

This. I don't remember there being any dialogue options for Tav to express their regret for not helping Astarion with the ritual. He also changes in that path, but Tav has no way to express their dislike about it like they do after ascending him. There's also the previously mentioned no possibility to break up with him during the graveyard date and leaving the scene.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Marielle
Originally Posted by fylimar
Marielle : exactly, that was, what I meant smile
And Hope will appear near the pool, before you see Haarlep and get into the conversation with him.

I have a lot of playthroughs and tend to do things differently every time - according to the classical "What would my character do?" ( Old DnD player here)

Yeah, I understood that and I saw that dialog. It's just that there are other lines in there that close it out. After that, it seemed more appropriate for me to immediately respond with “To kill you” in response to his “Why are you here, little thief?” On the first playthrough, you'll probably want to do the dialog anyway, as you would with any character you meet in the game, so as not to shortcut your story, but when it's already clear what's up with him, you can just kill him right away. I can play different ways, but within certain limits, there are things I would never do, and I won't be able to roleplay a character that would want to do that. Just like in DnD I won't go into LG or LE alignment because I'll get nonsense. But there are times in dialogs, like this dialog with Hope, when there are several questions that could be asked regardless of the alignment, but the game only lets you ask one thing as a result, and so you're missing something anyway.

[/spoiler]

Gotcha - yeah, it seems that sometimes, you can't exhaust the whole dialogue tree. I guess in some cases it makes sense, in others, it doesn't. I was kind of lucky to get Hopes very sad answer the first time around, then encountered Haarlep and just killed him.
I'm contemplating making a thread about that topic in the Story section, since it is an interesting one, but a bit offtopic now that the discussion moved on. I might do that, when I'm home tomorrow.

Edit: I don't much care for lawful alignment either much, though I do think, lawful evil was pretty good represented with Raphael and Mizora in the game and lawful good with Wyll, but I myself tend to play chaotic good or chaotic neutral.

Last edited by fylimar; 17/08/24 08:13 PM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
E
E

That's what I'm doing. I was including myself in "players asking to keep the old expressions".

Larian already cut a ton of stuff from the game due to feedback or for unknown reasons. There were many things that I liked, which are gone forever and I have to live with it.

I mentioned that work has also been put into creating the original kisses because I was told I should just wait for the new ones out of respect for the work it took to create them.
If you want to make your own thread to bring back the cut content you miss, or to suggest more negative options for Tav in the Spawn path, you can do that. But we're not asking for new content to be created and added here, we're asking for the option to keep what we already have and don't want to lose.
I don't really see the purpose of answering someone's request for content they like not to be cut with "Other content was cut too". Other content is not what this thread is about.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M

If players had known Tav would look scared/confused in the new kisses prior to Patch 6, would they have wanted to wait for it to be released before suggesting an alternative?

Even just out of respect for the developers who have worked on it for months.
Also, again, in case it was misunderstood: I'm not asking to change the new expressions that have been worked on. The request here is for an option to stick with the old ones, for players who would prefer to keep them.

I understand that your request is not to change the expressions, I just said that currently, from what I know, the developers, in view of the release of patch 7, are focused on other things. And I also said that maybe they will take your request into consideration before the official release of the patch.
And I don't think I wrote anywhere that those who don't like the new expressions haven't already played them. I was replying to you who, if I understood correctly (and correct me if I'm wrong), are basing your judgment on some videos. In general, in my opinion, before having a final judgment on them, they should be tried.
However, I admit that if I had been given the opportunity to see the expressions of patch 6 in advance, I would have asked for them to be changed first, but I also admit that I wouldn't have been surprised if they hadn't taken the request into consideration immediately, if not after the official release of the patch, because (if there had been the same dynamics for the current release of patch 7), I suppose that before adding/changing something in the game, the developers wait to have feedback from the majority of players.
Anyway, I'm probably giving the wrong impression, but I'm not saying you shouldn't make your requests.

addict
addict

That's what I'm doing. I was including myself in "players asking to keep the old expressions".

You already said it on the last page that you've seen the animations, there's no need to speak for the others at this point.

I mentioned that work has also been put into creating the original kisses because I was told I should just wait for the new ones out of respect for the work it took to create them.
I don't really see the purpose of answering someone's request for content they like not to be cut with "Other content was cut too". Other content is not what this thread is about.

I was strictly speaking about the idea of respecting the developers' work. If Larian wants to cut things from the game, it's their right. I'm not belittling your request.

If you want to make your own thread to bring back the cut content you miss, or to suggest more negative options for Tav in the Spawn path, you can do that. But we're not asking for new content to be created and added here, we're asking for the option to keep what we already have and don't want to lose.

Already did and nothing was changed.

A
Banned
Banned
A
I know there is a choice in the scene where he turns Tav, but that's a different situation than asking for a kiss, before Tav is his spawn, and not a repeatable action.

Why is this a “different situation”? The transformation scene shows AA listening to Tav's wishes.

Yes, AA used to have the same kiss as Spawn.

If a tender kiss was AA's before, why can't it be now? Why don't you ask for it?

Deciding for every player that their Tav would have that kind of reaction to his kisses, after six months of showing them as consistently confused and unsettled, would ruin many players' idea of who their characters are, including mine.

Again, this topic is much broader than your idea of your Tav. We're talking specifically about AA and his personality as a character. The AA I knew before patch 6 and the AA I saw in patch 6 are different people. By asking to keep the emotion of fear, you're essentially asking for AA to remain the rapist it became in patch 6. Do you think your gaming experience and the experience of players who came after patch 6 is more important than the gaming experience of people who have been playing since the game's release? Furthermore, people who played before patch 6 are suggesting a compromise that will suit everyone in terms of roleplaying.

I could say the same thing about the Patch 7 change and wanting Tav to smile.

Isn't what the character was originally realized to be is more important than what they made him to be in one patch with just a couple animations? Animations that are taken out of the overall context and narrative by globally spitting on the character's personality? That's not the same thing. Larian might as well have added a scene in patch 7 in which AA punches Tav in the face with the words “Don't be stupid, darling.” when he tries to break up with him, and dialog in the epilogue implying that Tav is on a rat diet. This will certainly satisfy some people who will get their beliefs about AA's route and “cycle of abuse” confirmed, but that doesn't mean it's acceptable or even fair.

And I don't agree that AA would like being told how to kiss Tav.

In the scene of Tav transforming into spawn, he didn't mind when Tav expressed a request to be gentler \ to hurt, so I tend to focus on the facts of the game.

You don't have to tell me that. It's also exactly why many of the people asking for an option to keep the old expressions here don't want it to be presented as a kink, if I'm not mistaken. Which is what a switch to the new expressions for everyone would do.

These are the kinks taken from the spawn conversion scene. It's all from there - knees, neck, bites. Only the transformation scene was consensual and Tav had a choice, the kissing is an inappropriate display of violence not justified from a plot point of view, just like AA's character. By making happy faces, Larian will bring this context and plot back to where it was from the beginning. Do you really think the “cycle of abuse” should be shown in this way? Through fanservice on February 14? If Larian wanted to show the cycle of abuse and physical violence in this route, they should have done it from the beginning and been much more serious about it.

Last edited by AnnaMyrk; 17/08/24 08:51 PM.
E
E
You already said it on the last page that you've seen the animations, there's no need to speak for the others at this point.

I wasn't trying to. I meant I don't think we have to start out with the assumption that others have not seen them. I'm not trying to speak for anyone either way.

Originally Posted by AnnaMyrk
If a tender kiss was AA's before, why can't it be now? Why don't you ask for it?

Because that's not what will be changed in Patch 7, and it's not the topic of this thread. If you want to give your own feedback and ask for the gentle kiss back, you can do that.

Again, this topic is much broader than your idea of your Tav. We're talking specifically about AA and his personality as a character. The AA I knew before patch 6 and the AA I saw in patch 6 are different people. (...) Do you think your gaming experience and the experience of players who came after patch 6 is more important than the gaming experience of people who have been playing since the game's release?

They're not different people to me. I have been playing since Patch 1 too, and never saw Patch 6 as a change in character. You and others did, and that is your right, but it's not a universal experience.

By asking to keep the emotion of fear, you're essentially asking for AA to remain the rapist it became in patch 6.

That's... a huge leap.

Isn't what the character was originally realized to be is more important than what they made him to be in one patch with just a couple animations? Animations that are taken out of the overall context and narrative by globally spitting on the character's personality? That's not the same thing.

That's your opinion. I and others don't think Patch 6 changed his personality at all.

In the scene of Tav transforming into spawn, he didn't mind when Tav expressed a request to be gentler \ to hurt, so I tend to focus on the facts of the game.

Tav's request in the spawn turning scene is about how they are going to die. It's a special moment, and it wouldn't be the same thing to have Tav order him around in kisses.

Tav had a choice

Yes, to either go along with everything he wants or to lose him.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M

Tav's request in the spawn turning scene is about how they are going to die. It's a special moment, and it wouldn't be the same thing to have Tav order him around in kisses.

I disagree with this. On other occasions AA asks for TAV's opinion and takes it into consideration. It wouldn't seem strange or against the character at all to me if he accepted TAV's request to be kissed differently. Even in the moment you mention, I don't think he fulfills TAV's request, just because it's a special moment. He could have done as he wanted since TAV, at that moment, has already accepted to be transformed and, in a certain sense, is already his.

Last edited by Mordred92; 17/08/24 09:10 PM.
E
E
I disagree with this. On other occasions AA asks for TAV's opinion and takes it into consideration. It wouldn't seem strange or against the character at all to me if he accepted TAV's request to be kissed differently. Even in the moment you mention, I don't think he fulfills TAV's request, just because it's a special moment. He could have done as he wanted since TAV, at that moment, has already accepted to be transformed and, in a certain sense, is already his.

I don't mean he would never take what they want into consideration. Just that it would feel strange for Tav to give this character instructions on how they want to be kissed, in my opinion.

addict
addict

I don't mean he would never take what they want into consideration. Just that it would feel strange for Tav to give this character instructions on how they want to be kissed, in my opinion.

Then why does he allow Tav to be the boss in the evil ending and decide things without him being able to order them around in any way, while they can mindcontrol him at will and become his personal Cazador 2.0?

enthusiast
enthusiast
That's your opinion. I and others don't think Patch 6 changed his personality at all.

If you think, the personality of AA hasn't changed in patch 6 in that kiss, how do you explain, that in pre-patch 6 he is respecting the consent, when Tav asks for a kiss, and in patch 6, when the same Tav is asking for a kiss, he is not respecting Tav's consent and

sexual assaulting Tav?

Then why does he allow Tav to be the boss in the evil ending and decide things without him being able to order them around in any way, while they can mindcontrol him at will and become his personal Cazador 2.0?

I know it! biggrin

"I would, thank God, watch the universe perish without shedding a tear."
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard