Contributing with a gallery of my shorties:

Bolo, the life cleric. He might smell funky and the jury is out on whether he is undead or not. But he's kind and caring and the best support healer you will ever have in your party. His HM save got corrupted but the party synergy he had going would have wiped the floor with everything so I am counting it as a win, and in my own headcanon post-game story Karlach and Wyll end up as a couple and he goes with them to Avernus to help fix her engine.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Livvy, the wild magic sorceress. Absolute bonkers and a source of chaos wherever she goes. No idea how to channel or control magic, she just wiggles the weave and sees what comes out. Hates authority, so the Absolute cult and all other villains are in for a rough time.

Miscka, the sorcerer/rogue. As shown in another thread. A disciplined spell commando who sniped her way through honor mode with cantrips.

Shamil, wild magic barbarian. They were enjoying a peaceful life running a candleshop in Baldur's Gate when that Nauthiloid destroyed their shop, kidnapped them and infected them with a tadpole and also took their husband who didn't survive the crash (he was a useless and lazy drunk, but he was their useless and lazy drunk!). So now they are pissed and taking out their rage on every damn mindflayer and anyone involved with them.

Thally, ranger/warlock durge. A brave tracker who is resisting his dark urges. Romancing Astarion because we all know he secretely wants a little gnome boyfriend.

Last edited by papercut_ninja; 22/08/24 05:57 PM.