Wood elf by name of Dakini (the dark urge) who was worshipped by a handful of tribes, something happened that caused the tribes to fight amongst themselves which angered Dakini to the point of breaking loose and started her thorough and meticulous plotting to bring that anger to the world of Fae'run where the tribes live and this plotting and scheming I fitted into the story of Baldur's Gate 3 and would have consequences to all of Fae'run not just the tribes, her hunger for such power to achieve that charmed up Minthara, who just happened to be a pebble in the way of her manipulation but some unexpected love happened which saved themselves, so they both fell for what the other represented with very similar hunger for what they strived for, Minthara's strong will acted as an anchor for Dakini to hold her wrath in check and spare Fae'run for what could be (due to absolute's influence) and use it instead to fuel MInthara's ambition towards the Underdark.

Picture says more than a thousand words as they say eh, here's one collage I put together.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Last edited by Xenonian; 25/08/24 08:57 PM.