Around 4 days ago I have fought Sarevok, looted everything on him, freed Valeria but the quest mark in the area never vanished, even though the Quest log says I did everything and that I now have the map to Bhaal's temple.

So last night, after doing a bunch of other quests, I decided to pick this one up again and went to the Temple. When I get to the big stone door, it doesn't let me pass. I googled it and saw I needed Bhaal's amulet - which is something I know I had because I remember examining it. Went back to camp, didn't find it on anyone and in none of my chests.

I spent HOURS yesterday going through all the vendors seeing if maybe I had sold in accidentaly, but still couldn't find it. I even tried pickpocketing everyone of them to see if they had it in their pockets. Nothing.

I went back to the Murder Tribunal (like I said, the quest marker there is still active) and there's no body to loot anymore and no more items for me to pick. I walked every single inch of that place seeing if maybe something was on the floor. Nope.

I'm honestly so lost right now because I can't progress the story.

I play on PS5, so there's no mods that would break my game.