Print Thread
#948977 08/09/24 12:46 PM
M
Mydisa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I have trouble donating gold to Selune. To donate items work just fine, but if I try gold it just flickers and nothing happens. Before a sliding bar has appeared and you could chose how much to donate. Now there is nothing. Anyone else experienced this or know how to work around it? (I could ofc donate a bunch of items, but was hoping for an easier solution)

apprentice
apprentice
Same here, can't donate gold to any statue. It wants to show the split item dialogue, but it just flickers and appears after I walk away from the statue. I have script extender installed.

Disabling script extender doesn't help, bug still persists.

Last edited by Kaspr; 08/09/24 09:19 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
I also have this bug and submitted a report, pretty frustrating because this is my first playthrough and I would like to see what happens.

M
Mydisa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Thank you for your reply and sorry to hear I am not the only one experiencing this. (allthough then perhaps it means it is on their end and something that can be fixed). I ended up donating items for all 4 of my characters. It took quite some time, and a huge amout of items. As far as I could tell I did not get the value listed on the item (around 2/3 at best). Really hope they fix this as it is much easier with gold. If someone find another workaround on this, I would aprichiate it.

T
stranger
stranger
T
This bug is still present.
Workaround is to take a pouch and fill it with money and then donate the pouch.
On tactician, for lvl 12 characters you need 6000 gold in a pouch.

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by tritiy
Workaround is to take a pouch and fill it with money and then donate the pouch.
On tactician, for lvl 12 characters you need 6000 gold in a pouch.

Thank you for this! I'd come across this bug a few days ago with my main character and struggled to make up the donation with high value items, but seeing this workaround meant I could easily get Shadowheart's buff too smile 6000 gold in a pouch worked for level 12 in Honour Mode too.

I did report the bug and got a message saying the development team was already aware of the problem and looking into it, so hopefully we'll get a fix at some point.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"

Link Copied to Clipboard