Originally Posted by 🌸Yume🌸
Originally Posted by Rote90
I agree that the situations are comparable.
As a SA survivor, the new animations are triggering me now. I can't play it anymore because of that. And I'm on console, so I can't use that new mod, which brings the old animations back.

I'm sorry, that really sucks. I hope you're doing okay. Please take care of yourself. 🫂 The new animations disturb me too. I would have liked actually neutral expressions so that everyone could just see whatever they wanted to see. Tav/Durge is definitely smiling/smirking in some of these updated kisses. The old exaggerated upset expressions were goofy, but after this change they now actively distress me. :\

Thank you very much! Yeah, I'm okay, because this is just a game, so I can just stop romancing AA in the future, especially because I also love his Spawn route just as well. But it makes me very sad, because this was a therapeutic experience for me - to being able to process all this in a safe game environment and being able to shut the game down any time I want.

Actually, I don't want to put any more pressure on Larian, so - no - I'm NOT asking to change it once AGAIN. I think that, since both scared and happy animations already exist, the best solution would be to just give an option to choose whether your Tav is happy or scared. IMO, this is the best compromise. Because I really feel like it's TOO MUCH to ask Larian to redo this animation once again. Especially when Spawn's kisses are still bugged and don't trigger, it's obvious that they really have worked on AA enough already.
Just give me an option to choose the old scared Tav expressions and I will be happy.

Last edited by Rote90; 10/09/24 01:24 AM.