Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Ever wanted an actual loyal no-questions-asked holy companion who will follow you throughout ACT I, protect your camp and pray for you wherever you go?

In that case so it is spoken and so is it done, Fist Recruit Ephren!

(HOW TO RECRUIT HER)

Steal her friend she's praying for at Waukeen's Rest. Literally, and carry it around ACT I grin

Or leave the corpse in your camp chest and she'll guard your valuables instead.

Originally Posted by Crimsomrider
(HOW TO RECRUIT HER)

Steal her friend she's praying for at Waukeen's Rest. Literally, and carry it around ACT I grin

Or leave the corpse in your camp chest and she'll guard your valuables instead.

Somehow funny, but very cool. delight I want to try this.
What happens in Act 2? Do Ephren and her stolen friend just disappear randomly?

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Unfortunately she is confined to ACT I, so she's not able to traverse ACTs unless one tries polymorphing her I think.

BUT I wonder if it's possible to get her to be present during the epilogue party. On a technical level I do not know if the epilogue party is the exact same instance/layer of our actual ACT I camp, but if it is then theoretically she should be at the camp during the party if she was left there during ACT I grin

A
old hand
old hand
A
Awww, that is morbidly cute.

Originally Posted by Crimsomrider
BUT I wonder if it's possible to get her to be present during the epilogue party. On a technical level I do not know if the epilogue party is the exact same instance/layer of our actual ACT I camp, but if it is then theoretically she should be at the camp during the party if she was left there during ACT I grin
I'd laugh if she does show up there xD

Link Copied to Clipboard