Print Thread
A
Amanar Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hello,

I have three questions related to custom parties. The videos I have watched are a year old and I do not know if they are viable or if there is a better way. I have also never played a multi-play game and am not yet familiar with how they work.

My Questions:
1. Can you still create a full custom party by creating multiple multiplayer instances to set it up?
2. Is there is easier way to do this with a mod or anything?
3. In a lot of the videos, they turned down their settings during the setup and created all characters at the same time . Could you instead: Create a each multi-player game separately, save it and then open each saved game its own instance and them join the primary game? This would allow me to have higher graphics and take more time during each initial character setup, since this is one of my favorite parts.

Thank you for any help!
Amanar

I
old hand
old hand
I
1. Yes
2. There is a nexus mod that lets you fully customize hirelings which can obviously only done once you have Withers and I do not know if there are currently any problems with it.
https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/4928
3. To my knowledge no. Importing characters is not supported.

Last edited by Ixal; 20/09/24 07:01 AM.
old hand
old hand
You don't need Whithers to create a hireling with this mod. You can create one at any time with a staff the mod gives you. I've been using it for quite a while now, together with the "party limits begone" mod to create a party with a mix of races and classes I want. Both work on patch 7. The hirelings won't have much to say to Tav when he talks to them, but when they talk to other NPC's they get the lines associated to their class, and also participate in the "wilderness banter" sometimes.

A
Amanar Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Thank you!

Link Copied to Clipboard