Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Salo Offline OP
Community Manager
OP Offline
Community Manager
Hey folks,

We’ve got a short and sweet PC hotfix releasing today that is resolving a game crash, as well as restoring your ability to switch back to a non-Honour-Mode save without fighting for your life with enemies retaining their Honour Mode Legendary Actions. Whoopsies.

With October less than two weeks away, console and Mac players can expect Patch 7 to arrive soon! This release will also bring some further minor tweaks and fixes for the in-game Mod Manager on PC.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Patch 7! If you’re still noticing a few incompatibility issues with mods, give our troubleshooting a go and try uninstalling your mods to confirm whether the issue persists without them installed. If you continue to have issues after uninstalling all mods, you can reach out to our support team by clicking here.

Whether you’re making the most out of the new in-game Mod Manager or continuing to use third-party mods alongside it, please remember to be kind and patient to mod authors.
Not all of your favourite mods may be available to install in-game, and it’s important to note that attempting to port or recreate another person’s mods using the Baldur’s Gate 3 Toolkit is not permitted. Give our modding guidelines a read by viewing them here.

Hotfix #26

Mod Manager
  • Resolved some issues with mod filters not working as intended.
  • Fixed an unexpected crash when navigating the in-game Mod Manager.

Game
  • Honour Mode enemies should no longer retain their Legendary Actions when switching from an Honour Mode save to a non-Honour-Mode save.

addict
addict
If you started a game in ironman mode wouldnt you want to have those legendary actions even if you failed at the ironman mode ?

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by Halycon Styxland
If you started a game in ironman mode wouldnt you want to have those legendary actions even if you failed at the ironman mode ?

I read that as meaning that if you were playing an honour mode run, then you loaded another save from a different run at a different difficulty, the enemies would still have the legendary actions even though they shouldn't. Not that I've come across the problem myself, so may have misunderstood!

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
veteran
veteran
when you fail honour mode but select keep playing its no longer honour mode
having only one save is not the only difference and to answer @halycon
you can work around it by making a local backup of your honour mode run and reloading that... given this is Larian, the single save idea is a known cause of all sorts of issues so having a backup you replace every hour or so of gameplay is just logical

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
veteran
veteran
So Wylls greetings didn't get fixed then?

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
S
stranger
stranger
S
There was a bug and probably still is when you have multiple campaigns and load Dark Urge and then load Tav, Tav wil be saying Durge's lines until the next game session I guess.

B
old hand
old hand
B
I think the Soldier Achievement at the gates of Emerald Grove is gone again smile

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by Buba68
I think the Soldier Achievement at the gates of Emerald Grove is gone again smile

The "no-one left behind" inspiration for saving all the defenders? I got that yesterday with Lae'zel in my party, so if that's the problem one it doesn't sound universal. EDIT: Oh, or perhaps that was just before I downloaded the hotfix, sorry I don't remember the timing!

Last edited by The Red Queen; 1 hour ago.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"

Link Copied to Clipboard