Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 29 1 2 27 28 29
veteran
veteran
O_O

Six... hundred... *falls unconscious*

Oloth consume me... they definitely need to address the trigger for this scene to just play upon the first kiss of ACT III instead, this is absolutely nuts. Actual in-game 'romance lottery' just to get a tiny piece of Minthara's content.

Originally Posted by Xenonian
On top of it being just very rare and random, also make sure you're not using a race that has proficiency in saving throws.

Have not played yet since introduction of patch 7 myself yet but I had it triggered only once prior to it and seemingly out of blue when least expected and that was when I used a wood elf.

Oh am good on the race part as I triggered it in Patch #6 as a Drow, but this patch is just brutal. 150 consecutive kisses, not counting several dozen throughout the entirety of ACT III whenever I approached her, nothing.

Really wanted to have it before finishing the playthrough with her, but meh... gave up in the end. It's just insane, locking away romance content behind such extreme RNG.

I can tell you when it triggered for me the one and only time and whether it has anything to do with the location or just pure randomness.

After visting the plague ship in Act 3 and choosing to avoid it by going back to camp, it was a habit that if I talk with Minthara I'd give her a kiss and in that particular moment the poison kiss was triggered.
It was probably all just random but also was during patch 6.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I am now at kiss 771. And the poison kiss triggert for the third time. YEAH 🎉🥳

Last edited by Tim30; 11/10/24 04:20 PM.
veteran
veteran
Hah, went back in after reading your comments and the 'Minthara Slot Machine' finally blessed me after throwing away my entire inventory into the Chionthar and spamming 50 more kisses grin

I've truly no idea how this triggers. There was no saving throw of any kind nor did I even get poisoned either, but after 200 kisses am definitely submitting feedback about this scene's trigger. Maybe it works on the same principle as the Mirror Of Loss with its unique memories, using a hidden roll outside the regular system to trigger the scene.

Ninii #952522 Yesterday at 09:31 PM
D
stranger
stranger
D
Minthara is still bugged in the Moonrise Towers Prison i can't talk with her even after reloading it is impossible to recruit her.

dylan444 #952523 Yesterday at 09:37 PM
B
old hand
old hand
B
Originally Posted by dylan444
Minthara is still bugged in the Moonrise Towers Prison i can't talk with her even after reloading it is impossible to recruit her.
I recruited her yesterday just fine ...

Ninii #952524 Yesterday at 10:31 PM
addict
addict
I have recruited her for the first time a while ago and dont know what to do with her because it makes logically no sense that my protagonist would tolerate a Lolth-Sworn Drow anyway.

Not if you know what Lolth-Sworn Drow means to people living in the Forgotten Realms.

Kind of the same as what for example vikings meant to people living at certain coasts in Europe at certain times in history.

Ninii #952525 Yesterday at 10:34 PM
A
stranger
stranger
A
Still have an issue to recruit Minthara.

Context :
-Knock her out in Act 1
- Try to save her in Act 2, go to prison to free her, kill the 2 guards and then she doesn't talk at all.

Try everything to make her talk => knock her out, long rest, TP bug with her, save the gnomes and tieffelin by water, use all spells ans potions

PLEASE LARIAN FIX THIS BUG WITH MINTHARA AT MOONLIGHT TOWER

Page 29 of 29 1 2 27 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard