Next Thread
Print Thread
#952515 Yesterday at 02:21 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hey all, I am new to modding and I am looking to teach myself to mod via the toolkit.

One of the things I am trying to figure out and haven't found a good tutorial on is creating new class features.

For example, let's say I wanted to create Samurai subclass in Toolkit, how would I go about creating the class feature, "Fighting Spirit."

This is the description from the book:

"Starting at 3rd level, your intensity in battle can shield you and help you strike true. As a bonus action on your turn, you can give yourself advantage on all weapon attack rolls until the end of the current turn. When you do so, you also gain 5 temporary hit points. The number of hit points increases when you reach certain levels in this class, increasing to 10 at 10th level and 15 at 15th level.

You can use this feature three times. You regain all expended uses of it when you finish a long rest."

If anyone could walk me through the process, or even direct me to a tutorial, I would appreciate it.

I also want to clarify, I am want to learn to do this myself. I know there is a Samurai subclass mod, but I was just using that as an example.

Thanks!

A
stranger
stranger
A
You should go and check in the discord, theres a full section for toolkit questions about development of mods. You would be getter better results there. Also is always suggested to unpack a mod tht do the same you wanna do so you can check it, but that would be in case of making the mod with out the toolkit.

Link Copied to Clipboard