Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Cendi Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hi, i have a problem. Afger updating the game from patch 4 to subsequent patches, i've been continuing the camoaign with my best friend to introduce him to the beauty of RPGs.
In short, we knocked out Minthara without killing her, then we went to thebMoonrise Towers after updating the game, but Minthara isn't there...
I definitely don't want to lose 50 hours of gamellay and start adventure from scratch just because the patch was updated. Also, my friend wouldn't be too happy about it either, ahahah.

So, how can i recruit Minthara in my campaign? Should i load the game where i'm about to knock her out in the new version, the go back to the last save, take a long rest, and try again at the Moonrise Towers?
Let me know if this is a possible solution or if there's something i can do to avoid restarting the game from the beginning.

veteran
veteran
when you install a new patch you must also start a new game

hotfixs are different to patches... in short if your save game was from back in patch 4 i'm surprised it will even boot up

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Ussnorway
when you install a new patch you must also start a new game

hotfixs are different to patches... in short if your save game was from back in patch 4 i'm surprised it will even boot up

Not necessarily: You can continue playing, but I think, Minthara wasn't able to be recruited via knockout in patch 4, so they have to go back to knock her out again and loose sone hours of gameplay.

In full game release, you only have to start a new game with a new patch, if you use mods, that didn't get updated or don't work with the current patch anymore, since uninstalling mods is still a hit and miss.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who

Link Copied to Clipboard