Next Thread
Print Thread
A
ASDLWLP Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
[img]https://upload.api.weibo.com/2/mss/...mp;imageType=origin&ts=1729522164646[/img]

When Shadowheart takes the initiative to talk to another character on the road, she will be interrupted by her wound.
When a player clicks on another character to start a conversation, teammates' chat will also be interrupted.
Moreover, chatting will not continue after it is interrupted, which greatly affects the gaming experience.

Last edited by ASDLWLP; Yesterday at 02:55 PM.
?
journeyman
journeyman
?
I also find this pretty annoying. I'm not sure how fixable it is, but I would love for it to be fixed. Support!

journeyman
journeyman
i hate this & sent feedback to larian multiple times about it lol. Now i just walk very slowly everywhere and stop walking when dialogue starts to trigger. I think they did fix it a little bit in the recent patch bc her wound was nowhere near triggering as much as it did for me in patch 6

veteran
veteran
Yeah it's quite bad design.

The moment any idle conversation starts I always immediately slam the brakes and let it play out, because absolutely everything interrupts them.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Is this talking about party banter? I keep missing banter because I move the camera too far away. I stop everyone and try to zoom in if I realize something has triggered. Some of the banter is really enjoyable, and it's a shame to miss it.

Link Copied to Clipboard