And what about polymorph? Even lvl 1 is sufficient.

I hate her, I truly hate Josephina. I've been trying to defeat her for a week now!!! for a couple of hours every day. The only spell that works is from Divine path, some kind of electric ray lvl 2. But still, after about 15 hours of fight, Josephina's health is about 60%.
Polymorph spell doesn't work on her. She becomes visible for less than a second anyway, and I don't have enough time to reach her after using Polymorph spell - her spikes hold me and then she dissapears.
I don't have Deadly Gift to use scorpion traps, Freeze is only lvl 1 and is definitely insufficient. I'm just in the middle of the level and Kroxy's books appear so rarely.
I've tried all the spells that you all have ever suggested (of those that I have), although I don't remember its names. I even tried using trainer (sorry for that), but it didn't work at all. I become to hate the whole game because of this stupid character.
Is there any spell that can help me defeat her immediately? And if is, can I load it to the game, just like the inventory items from Raze's topic? Help me, I'm desperate.