Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2024
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Joined: Oct 2024
Hey everyone,

A small hotfix is coming your way today!

Update to the latest version of Baldur's Gate 3 to enjoy a crash-free experience when starting the game through the GOG Mac launcher, safely create map markers on PS5 without getting booted, and grow slightly less patchy beards.

Game Version: 4.1.1.7631656

Last edited by Larian Community Team; Yesterday at 03:13 PM.
Joined: Aug 2023
old hand
Offline
old hand
Joined: Aug 2023
All I can say is last time I tried BG3 it was just too buggy for my taste, so I hope there will be some larger patch for BG3 somewhere in the future, when Larian has some downtime.

Joined: Jun 2026
T
stranger
Offline
stranger
T
Joined: Jun 2026
I’m curious about your platform. I’m on PS5 Pro and sure there are bugs but not near bad enough to say it’s basically unplayable. I’ve only had one crash that is reproducible. Namely in The face chargers shops basement. If you do active search as soon as you open the hatch and go down the stairs the game crashes. Every time regardless of the character. In any event that’s the only crash I’ve had. The few buggy quests all have simple workarounds. Some of the inventory stacking issues still haven’t been fixed. I don’t play with mods so I’m not sure if those are an issue or not. I’m literally, seriously, just curious because I’m clearly not having the same experience.

Joined: May 2025
L
stranger
Offline
stranger
L
Joined: May 2025
Originally Posted by TheJoeDog
I’m curious about your platform. I’m on PS5 Pro and sure there are bugs but not near bad enough to say it’s basically unplayable. I’ve only had one crash that is reproducible. Namely in The face chargers shops basement. If you do active search as soon as you open the hatch and go down the stairs the game crashes. Every time regardless of the character. In any event that’s the only crash I’ve had. The few buggy quests all have simple workarounds. Some of the inventory stacking issues still haven’t been fixed. I don’t play with mods so I’m not sure if those are an issue or not. I’m literally, seriously, just curious because I’m clearly not having the same experience.

Dude,You really should look into the awful things that happened during the update in 2026/02

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=960648#Post960648

and then they took them a month to fix the problem.

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=960877#Post960877


So... who can guarantee that this update won't crash the game again?


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5