Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Aug 2026
Z
Zuen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Joined: Aug 2026
I kinda like a personal thing, but I think that most of the lvl 3 spells that you can get from Magical Secrets don't have any good melee combat spells. Ik you guys are done updating the game but i would really want to see that be in the game

Joined: Sep 2026
H
stranger
Offline
stranger
H
Joined: Sep 2026
I can see the appeal, especially for a melee-focused Bard. Magical Secrets has plenty of useful options, but having Blinding Smite available would give the build a more interesting melee choice instead of relying mostly on the usual picks. It would also fit the Bard pretty well thematically. Even if its too late for an official change, it would be a nice option for a mod.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5