Originally Posted by ldo58
...
(Gale is dead, left in his stone, Wyll was killed after he walked into the camp and threatened Karlach, and Lae'zel was left in the cage because she was impolite to the urge. The cage later disappeared, so I don't know if she"s dead, or if she escaped and we'll meet her again later.)

Lae'zel did show up again when we found the githyanki patrol.

The dialogue with Voss was slightly different in some places, compared to all my other PT's.
I got into the fight after Voss left, and Lae'zel is only lvl 1 at this point, so she didn't live for 10 seconds. But I could revify her after the combat was done, even though she was not part of the team yet.

I can then dialogue with her, and this also gave some new lines.
So, if you've done a lot of runs already, you may want to leave Lae'zel in the cage, to get these lines when you finish act 1.