Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2024
S
enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast
S
Joined: Sep 2024
I've tried many variations and there is no such thing I can find.

Joined: Sep 2024
S
enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast
S
Joined: Sep 2024
I can find it on Gog, but I have BG3 bought and installed through Steam. Wat do?

Last edited by Shadowbart; Yesterday at 10:11 PM.
Joined: Oct 2020
L
old hand
Offline
old hand
L
Joined: Oct 2020
Make sure you don't filter on "games" only. Include "tools" in the listing,BG3 toolkit should be there. (At least I see it there)

Joined: Sep 2024
S
enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast
S
Joined: Sep 2024
Thank you!

[20 minutes later] Google, how do I get into the tools section of the Steam app?


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5