I just started the new area introduced by the title mod. I'm still in the starting area and am already impressed. It 's not 100% glitch-free, but it looks great so far, the combat is quite challenging, but I find it fantastic that the base game offers the possibility to just add a new "chapter" like this. (Instead of leaving Moonrise towers to arrive immediately on Wyrm's lookout, this mod adds a stretch of land between the two, so the party has to travel from Moonrise to Rivington.)

It even adds to the storyline. I just found a report from Balthazar, stating that it was problematic to obtain the needed amount of pixies, -- hm, now that you mention it, never thought of that "logistics" -- but that they located a pixie community and a plan to raid them.

It looks like BG3 still has a long future, if enough modders are motivated to add stuff like this. Kudo's.

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/24689