Sure, it's obvious that Minthara isn't fully realized. But what I meant was that I want a character of that TYPE, not that level of detail. Divinity is being made bigger and even more detailed right now, and that's why I'm writing down my wishes: it would be cool to have, right from the start, that kind of roleplay — a weakling, a henpecked guy next to a dominant, aristocratic, sexy and cruel woman.
So that disobeying her wishes would cost you dearly and have consequences, and the MC himself wouldn't be respected in camp, dumping every decision on his companions. There's LITERALLY NOTHING like that in games;
if Larian do it, they'll once again be pioneers in a path other studios are afraid to touch, endlessly making the same old chosen ones, heroes saving helpless girls. Deadly boring. What I liked about Minthara is precisely that her character (yes, even if not fully realized) stands out so much against the other female characters in games, where it's either the weak "defenseless girl waiting for a savior" or the "brash mannish woman in the style of Abby".
Characters like Minthara are usually antagonists rather than playable characters, and Larian laid the foundation — the main thing is to develop it further. I'll carry the greatest of the great, Swen Vincke, and his incredibly talented team in my arms!
Last edited by FanatLarian; 3 hours ago.