To be honest, I'm getting tired of the fights. The first playthrough is okay, but when I replay it over and over, I get really anxious thinking that I will have to get stuck in those mandatory, lengthy battles again, which can drag on for a whole hour each.

Skipping the fight would be too simplistic and feel like cheating. But if I, as a player, were forced to perform a certain sequence of actions, even if it's not easy, but is part of the gameplay, in order to avoid the fight, I would definitely choose that path over fighting against a whole horde of enemies, waiting for each one to make their move.

I like the fights, but on the first playthrough, they are fine, but on the 2nd, 3rd, and beyond, they become very tiring, and I would be happy if there was a completely pacifist way to play. There's plenty of that in BG3, which is much better than in DOS, where there are literally fights every 5 minutes, but still, there are so many of them, and they often come one after another, which becomes very depressing.

I have already written about the "coward" path, where you are a pushover and a doormat; that's the ideal option. I'm ready to kiss the feet of bandits just so they let me go and don't force me to fight them. What's wrong with that?


Larian Studio's games are the best in the world!