Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I can't figure out how to cast the mass cure wounds spell. When I click on it, I get this little white arc with a sort of bead at the end, presumably to target the individuals I want to heal with the spell, but when I mouse it over a party member I get a message "target must be an ally." I feel dumb, but I'm not sure how to properly target party members with this spell. I would post a screen shot to show what I mean, but I don't seem to be able to make that work either in this forum, lol, as it wants me to post an image link (but my screenshots are actually on my computer and not online anywhere).

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
That sounds like a bug. I didn't use this spell much, but you have to click each target you want to heal (and I think I successfully healed green allies as well as party members), then if you didn't select the maximum number you have to click the tick icon. The most obvious problem if it's not a bug is that you've got an enemy right next to the ally and it's picking them up instead of the ally you're clicking on. Try moving the camera around, sometimes it can be difficult to select who you want to. Otherwise it does sound like a bug.

Mostly I used mass healing word in combat. It's weaker, but based just on a radius from the caster and only requires a bonus action.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Trantion
That sounds like a bug. I didn't use this spell much, but you have to click each target you want to heal (and I think I successfully healed green allies as well as party members), then if you didn't select the maximum number you have to click the tick icon. The most obvious problem if it's not a bug is that you've got an enemy right next to the ally and it's picking them up instead of the ally you're clicking on. Try moving the camera around, sometimes it can be difficult to select who you want to. Otherwise it does sound like a bug.

Mostly I used mass healing word in combat. It's weaker, but based just on a radius from the caster and only requires a bonus action.
It must have been, because it's been working fine in subsequent encounters I've had. It was odd because in that one situation I was unable to successfully select party members or allies to get the "green check" to cast the spell.

Link Copied to Clipboard