Buba68 Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
B
Team Kick Ass for Goodness has the following member:
1 - Karlach -stays Barbarian
2 - Wyll - multiclassed into Bard Lore or Paladin Vengeance
3 - Gale. Or Hireling - for savings on Magical Artefacts.
4 - Drow/Half-Drow Sword Dancer Rorrikoniel, i.e. Miss SBBBBBBW - Spectaculary Beautiful Big Boned Brawny Ball Busting Woman
15 10 14 8 16 12 (STR later brought up with Heavy Armour Mistress Feat to 16)
Violet eyes, blonde, the Sailor Moon hairdo, Strong Body Type
A follower of Eilistraee, the CG Drow Goddess of Fencing and Perfomance Arts, in Priestess School Rorrikoniel has shown herself to be clumsy and dumb as rocks but regularly won bear wrestling and similiar sport events, e.g. three in a row champion in Toss the Dwarf. After tut-tutting over their tea and tarts, the High Priestesses Council decided to put her impressive physique to appropriate use and prepared her for missionary work in dangerous places.
Hence War Domain and background "Soldier".
Once out of High Priestesses Council oversight Rorrikoniel will immediatelly multiclass into Bard/College of Swords as
She can sing! She can dance! She can play the tamburine!
Dream on, Rorrikoniel, dream on ...

Team KAFG lacks a 2nd healer - I hate having only one (especially one mostly interested in prancing about and chopping up nasties with a two-hander while singing "I'm a party girl ..." ). Hence Wyll's multiclassing .

I confess that regardless of race and gender I like to play them big, strong and dumb. Which perfectly fits my playing style, described by Irreverent Offspring as displaying the tactical finesse and depth of a five year old laugh

Last edited by Buba68; 27/08/23 07:49 PM.
Bard of Suzail
Bard of Suzail
So if you prefer them to be "big, strong and dumb" then do not use a Bard. I can see Wyll as a Paladin of Vengence for sure.

B
Buba68 Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
B
Originally Posted by Zentu
So if you prefer them to be "big, strong and dumb" then do not use a Bard. I can see Wyll as a Paladin of Vengence for sure.
Tav - I admit that I'm torn between Fighter and Bard. I simply have a feeling that Bard is more in line with the Goddess;
Wyll - can be Paladin. I suppose a party with two secondary healers will still muddle through smile

Last edited by Buba68; 27/08/23 08:17 PM.
W
veteran
veteran
W
My main party is:

Tav1: Sorcerer
Tav2: Monk / Rogue
Karlach: Fighter / Barbarian
Wyll: Warlock / Paladin

The lack of dedicated healer isn’t a problem. They are all meta builds, and do so much damage that the lack of healing isn’t a problem at all. They steamroll encounters before I take enough damage to even need healing. Potions and short tests are good enough for healing outside of combat.

B
Buba68 Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
B
@Warlocke - you are a better player.
But you are tempting me into risking smile a "two secondary healers" party laugh

W
veteran
veteran
W
Go for it! Irregular party builds are fun.

I think my next play is going to be 2 necromancer wizards and 2 spore druids.

addict
addict
I only bring shadowheart because I like her around for her quests. She never heals.

It's not really necessary tbh.

B
Buba68 Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
B
Thank you Good People!
BTW - I FINALLY noticed that the War Domain Extra Action attacks are NOT related with WIS - as I thought, but set at three. Hence change of stats to:
15 10 16 8 12 14

STR may get boosted to 16 at expense of DEX, I'm still "out in the woods" on this ...

Last edited by Buba68; 30/08/23 10:31 PM.
veteran
veteran
I read the title and then I was really disappointed that nobody mentioned Minsc in this threat.
One of his most famous lines in BG 1+2 was "Butt kicking for goodness."

I have not met him in BG3 yet, but I would be really sad if he does not say something like this.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
B
Buba68 Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
B
I stole the line from Minsc, of course.

old hand
old hand
...And he most certainly says that.

Fear my wrath, for it is great indeed.

Link Copied to Clipboard