Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
stranger
stranger
M
I placed my order over 9 months ago and I have still not received it.

I received a shipping notification and fedex tracking number which has not updated in over a month...(I assume it's lost) I have emailed larian several times never getting back to me. I have called fedex several times with no answers... this is ridiculous....

F
stranger
stranger
F
Pre-ordered this for my stepson for his Christmas gift. Ordered on December 10, 2023. Received the DLC email on July 4, 2024. I've never received an email indicating it was shipped, although when I go to my original order confirmation and click view order, it says the that it was shipped. I wonder if it will ever be received? Have to admit, when reading through this thread, I have nearly given up hope.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Well I received my order today.. it's completely destroyed.. the disc's are scratched or broke... I'm completely devastated with this situation... I hope Larian sees my email or this post.. I could hear bits of crushed plastic inside the box when it was delivered.. I sent all the photos to Larian... man this SUCKS

M
stranger
stranger
M
Got my replacement copy today in perfect condition!

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I am still waiting for my shipping info to be updated. Aside from the Digital Deluxe Edition DLC code I have no received any updates regarding my order. I am beginning to think it is lost in the mail somewhere, or was thrown out.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard