Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#679555 07/10/20 08:27 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
[EDIT] found this link to another thread with more info like mine
http://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=678701&gonew=1#UNREAD

So I got off the ship and landed at Ravaged Beach. There is one corpse just to the north of me and then nothing but landscape and things I can't interact with. No other bodies (save one wounded mind flayer), no people, no animals, just lots of ruins and paths with nothing in them. If I try to interact with the wounded mind flayer or the "Ancient Door" or a clamshell or tangled vines, then the character moves to the item and stares at it. Literally just stares. Nothing else happens, can't do a thing. I can't even move. I have to hit the back button just to get out of that interaction so I can move again. I also cannot save and it isn't autosaving either.

SOOOO... I might have an inclination on what's going on, but no way to fix it. If I try to use the Make Camp End of Day action, some red text pops up saying something like "... a party member is in a conversation..." So maybe all of this is because the game things I'm in some conversation???

I have started the game over and progressed to and gotten stuck at this point 3 times now in a row, so I don't think it is random.

I have no way to progress from here. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

BTW I'm on Stadia

Last edited by SecretPilgrim; 07/10/20 08:41 PM.
stranger
stranger
Same issue. Ravaged Beach is unpopulated, Save button is grayed out, and no interaction possible with any object or element. Can't even climb the ladder. I get that it's Early Access, and I'm fine with bugs and glitches, but I would have appreciated knowing up-front that only the first level was available for play... before I shelled out $60).

B
Bel Offline
stranger
stranger
B
Going to your camp solved that problem for me on the first try. It was a lucky break. Good luck.

Link Copied to Clipboard