Larian Studios
Posted By: Draghermosran ye old geezers - 08/08/08 04:38 PM
I was wondering, with DD2 announced. Let's get this forum busy again.

Where are you boardmembers of old? Alrik never left but where's the rest of you?
Posted By: Morbo Re: ye old geezers - 08/08/08 04:56 PM
Well work is a harsh mistress. but I've been watching the forums, lurking, waiting for my time to strike. rpg005

Beware Morbo's back rpg003
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 08/08/08 05:29 PM
Still here, never left.
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 08/08/08 06:11 PM
As long as the German section is here, I'm here, too. wink

I think it was in the recent years the almost only active forum part here - except where people sought help.
Posted By: Myrthos Re: ye old geezers - 08/08/08 09:04 PM
Being at 16000+ posts you must have been very busy compared to the rest. That and have a lot of spare time smile
Posted By: Rincewind Re: ye old geezers - 08/08/08 09:11 PM
Still here, never left... older... no wiser.
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 08/08/08 10:52 PM
The big question to me has always been: would the German section even notice if the rest of us all vanished? laugh
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 09/08/08 07:33 AM
Except me, no. laugh wink

Okay, Ragon and Elgi perhaps ... wink
Posted By: Ubereil Re: ye old geezers - 09/08/08 09:06 AM
Oh, I'm still alive...

Übereil
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 09/08/08 09:57 AM
I find it a little sad, that the german community, (the gaming community in general, not just this one) tends to alienate them from the rest of the world.

Everything gets localized and many if not most Germans don't interact with members of the international community. Offcourse its understandable that they have trouble with English. But especially on these boards, we don't care if your english is poor. Hey look around there are ppl around here from all over the world from non english speaking countries.

I'm not accusing the German communities, I'm just pointing out its a little sad, they are missing out on the international community, and vice versa, the international community is missing out on imput by the Germans.
Posted By: Ubereil Re: ye old geezers - 09/08/08 12:32 PM
I think the thing with the German comunity is that it's so big compared to other local comunities (like the French, Spanish, Swedish etc). They can stay in German comunities (and use their mother tounge) and still get a big imput, allmost like the English comunities. I allso think (but this might be a prejudice, and a prejudice sprung from being from a pretty English friendly country) that Germany is very focused on German as a language. They dub their films/shows etc, so they don't hear/use that much English in their day to day life. This allso makes them more prone towards sticking to the German comunity.

Simply a few thoughs on my side, trying to explain why things are what they are. I do agree with you though, we're both missing out. I wish I'd learned better German in school. frown

Übereil
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 09/08/08 12:41 PM
Draghermosran...

I'd definitely like to see more of the German boardies in the non-German sections (The ones I DO see all being very cool people smile ) but I guess for some English would be a problem.

They shouldn't worry, though - the Americans get by on limited English, after all! laugh

Ube...

I think a LOT of Germans speak English, and often to a high standard. I think you're right, though, that the German community being as big as it is means they don't really HAVE to interact with the rest of us. Often I'd bet that there are more Germans active here than the rest of us put together...
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 09/08/08 05:11 PM
There are mainly two or three points :

- the German-language community was the first here, belkieve it or not, right away from the split from Attic.

- some Germans don't know English. Not all, of course, but several.

- English-language forummembers also hardly ever drop into the German-language section.

Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 09/08/08 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
There are mainly two or three points :

- English-language forummembers also hardly ever drop into the German-language section.

If I know german, I would, but English is the most commonly used language, in gaming anyway. (forget about the chinese :p)

You got me thinking tho, I've been here for 7 or 8 years now.
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 09/08/08 05:37 PM
Alrik & Dragh...

The main problem with the English language speakers in ANY other language section is that by far most of us (And I definitely include myself in this) only actually speak English with any degree of facility.

Chinese is certainly the most common native tongue (Simply by virtue of the fact they have the rest of us outnumbered smile ) but English is probably the most commonly spoken tongue. As such, English speakers can afford to be (And often are - again I include myself) lazy when it comes to learning other languages.

It also means that the other international members (Who speak a wide variety of native languages, I know) usually have one 'common tongue' - which is English.

Just the way it is, right now smile
Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 09/08/08 06:19 PM
I'm still here. Do I count as an old geezer?

I read the German forums sometimes, but my German isn't good enough to allow me to actually post.
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 10/08/08 12:52 PM
Yes, you do. laugh
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 11/08/08 03:51 AM
I think I count...I was around for the old message boards...granted my post count doesn't compare...I prefer the random zinger...more impact.
Posted By: Morbo Re: ye old geezers - 11/08/08 09:30 AM
Tea Leaf!
Posted By: isorun Re: ye old geezers - 11/08/08 03:43 PM
well, what about some of you german speaking members teach the others some basic german, then they can take over the German Speaking section too laugh .And while they're there, they could teach the German people basic english, so we'll end up with a mixed English-German community. I personally suck at German, I followed lessons this year and it's just not my type of language grin
Posted By: Myrthos Re: ye old geezers - 11/08/08 09:46 PM
I read and speak German very well. I even used to give courses in the German language once.
It is the writing that I find too complex. I'm regularly in doubt about the usage of der, die or das. Is it masculine or feminine. English is much easier smile
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 11/08/08 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Myrthos
I'm regularly in doubt about the usage of der, die or das. Is it masculine or feminine. English is much easier smile

Try the Russian language, they seem not to have this at all. wink

The Spanish language, on the contrary, has the additional problems of notr only these articles, but also you must add the proper endings to the verbs ! Not only masculine and feminine, but also which grammatical case ! wink

Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 12/08/08 03:26 AM
That's what sucks so much. All the forms and articles and stuff kill me =/
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 12/08/08 02:48 PM
I read that Sanskrit is the far hardest language regarding that.
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 12/08/08 04:35 PM
Wow...seriously OT...that transition was magical! Any other old people staggering in?
Posted By: flixerflax Re: ye old geezers - 14/08/08 05:20 AM
Greetings all. Hmmm...well I can't say my post count is in the thousands, but here I am, still randomly checking (usually lurking) in the forums after 5 years. Not as many people need help questions answered about old DD anymore! I see Raze is still living up to his 'angel' title in that respect anyway. I have to cruise other RPG forums that cover DD and BD so I can show off.

What about some other regulars I used to see here all the time? DAD? Kiya? Lews? Anyway, I'm sure these forums will pick up again, with old timers and newbies both, now that Ego Draconis is well underway and being promoted. Anyway, wave
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 14/08/08 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by flixerflax
What about some other regulars I used to see here all the time? DAD? Kiya? Lews?

Lews is still around somewhere, but I haven't seen both Kiya and DAD in ages ...
Posted By: Cleglaw Re: ye old geezers - 16/08/08 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
Originally Posted by Myrthos
I'm regularly in doubt about the usage of der, die or das. Is it masculine or feminine. English is much easier smile

Try the Russian language, they seem not to have this at all. wink

The Spanish language, on the contrary, has the additional problems of notr only these articles, but also you must add the proper endings to the verbs ! Not only masculine and feminine, but also which grammatical case ! wink

Spanish is an easy language to learn.
Every word is pronounced exactly how it is spelled.
87% of the time the masculine and feminine case are easy to differentiate.

Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 17/08/08 10:40 PM
I'm still here.

I believe we share the same birthday, if I'm not wrong.

DAD And Kiya are gone, sadly. They may return.
Posted By: flixerflax Re: ye old geezers - 18/08/08 03:47 AM
I believe we share the same birthday, if I'm not wrong.

Why yes, you're right. October 23 will make me 25. So that would make you about, 13 by now? silly

DAD And Kiya are gone, sadly. They may return.

Shame. Especially Kiya. We'll see, I guess.

Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 18/08/08 05:24 AM
I'll be 18!

Yeah I hope she comes back with the new game.

Good to see you around again, though. smile
Posted By: twoheadedragon Re: ye old geezers - 18/08/08 02:34 PM
I've been extremely busy of late (try juggling full time volunteer work with school, add a pretty crappy ISP into the equation and you'll see what I mean), but hopefully by the time DD2 comes out I'll have finished high school. Then I'll return. Until then, I hope you guys can keep the Forum running (not much has changed in the last 4 months, I'm unimpressed :-D)
See you all in div2s

BTW concerning age, I've just turned 17 3 days ago, that means I'm temporarily the same age as Lews.
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 18/08/08 09:03 PM
You are 173 years old ??? eek
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 18/08/08 09:54 PM
no alrik

he turned 173 days ago, he's now fully fearie
Posted By: flixerflax Re: ye old geezers - 18/08/08 10:26 PM
You are 173 years old ???

hahaha
Posted By: GoldyLocks Re: ye old geezers - 26/08/08 04:10 AM
Hey all, I am still around but more on the outside looking in now and then
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 26/08/08 08:35 AM
It's amazing and heartwarming to see that all of you have returned! jawdrop

Thanks! up
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 26/08/08 08:18 PM
Wow,

good to see you goldy,

up to anything exciting lately?
Posted By: GoldyLocks Re: ye old geezers - 27/08/08 04:20 AM
been here about once a month, just not posting.

been up to tons of stuff including moving to another state and back, new job, new friends, and old sobriety mainly. how have all you been, good I pray
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 27/08/08 08:20 AM
allrite Goldy glad to see you here again.

I've been good, tomorrow I'm going under the knife tho, or rather lasers, eyesurgery wink.

Today the last day I wear glasses.
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 27/08/08 08:33 AM
Cool! Have done that too! You won't regret it, I promise! up
Posted By: GoldyLocks Re: ye old geezers - 29/08/08 05:25 AM
good luck to you Lynn, will say an extra prayer for you tonight and a premature congrates.
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 29/08/08 08:11 AM
heh

It's been done, I woke up and I could see sharply. One ain't seeing perfectly yet tho, but I bet its because its still a bit swollen and bleedy.

I haven't woken up like that in well since kindergarten, except those times I was to plastered to remove my contacts before going to sleep.
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 29/08/08 08:37 AM
I'm always wearing glasses, I'm used to that.
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 29/08/08 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by Draghermosran
heh

It's been done, I woke up and I could see sharply. One ain't seeing perfectly yet tho, but I bet its because its still a bit swollen and bleedy.

Woo, sounds scary... Didn't happen to me, it might depend on the kind of laser operation?
Posted By: Ubereil Re: ye old geezers - 29/08/08 11:31 AM
heh

I haven't woken up like that in well since kindergarten, except those times I was to plastered to remove my contacts before going to sleep.

Interesting, surgery to remove the need for glasses. Do you know where I could find info on this?

Übereil
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 29/08/08 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by lynn
heh

Woo, sounds scary... Didn't happen to me, it might depend on the kind of laser operation?

its allrite, just a little blotch of blood on my eye, could be that its the best my right eye can do, before the op, the eyedoctor told me I would never see better on my right eye than 80%.
Posted By: Morbo Re: ye old geezers - 29/08/08 04:39 PM
Glasses are cool!!!! (and women with glasses are jawdrop )

I've been wearing glasses for 12 years and it is part of my personality now. Glasses are the frame of your face (and if the painting ain't that good you can better have a good frame hahaha ). I can personally say that glasses make me look good and have a lot more success *wink*. It all depends on the glasses (mine is a iyoko-inyaké 510).
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 29/08/08 05:00 PM
Ube search both PRK and Lasik.

Those are the two main types of corrective surgery...at least as far as I am aware.

Lasik

PRK

Ok I dont want to work so I looked them up.

Oh and does anyone else find it funny that a thread with old geezers in the title has devolved to a discussion about poor eyesight...I find that funny. hahaha
Posted By: Morbo Re: ye old geezers - 29/08/08 05:09 PM
I remember that when I joined i was in the prime of my life horsey .

Now I am almost 25 opa
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 29/08/08 05:33 PM
We're not THAT old! But... um... can anyone recommend a good Zimmer frame? laugh
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 29/08/08 10:12 PM
Well

One) Over 16 years (I've calculated it) It's cheaper to do the surgery
Two) No more hassle with glasses & Contacts, cleaning them, caring for them etc..
Three) I have slim face, it's hard to find glasses that frame my face well especially with current options, and they hid my eyes that are a blueish shade of grey.

Four) I wake up and I see properly \o/
Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 30/08/08 04:53 AM
I want to get that, but I think you need to be like 25 to get it >.<
Posted By: Morbo Re: ye old geezers - 30/08/08 09:09 AM
http://mikecs.net/prodigeek/2007/10/18/geek-chic-glasses-are-cool-again/
Posted By: Virgo_Bluefire Re: ye old geezers - 01/09/08 09:05 AM
I've always thought that when i would go under the laser for eye surgery, i would give them incorrect information during a preceding eye exam by accident. Then they would burn that mistake into my eyes for the rest of my life. Then there were the unknown side effects of would i go blind when i reached 40? Having your eyes sliced like sushi didn't sound so good, especially with no sake to wash it down wink
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 01/09/08 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by NeroJB

Oh and does anyone else find it funny that a thread with old geezers in the title has devolved to a discussion about poor eyesight...I find that funny. hahaha

LOL! grin

--

PRK is forbidden in Belgium, for some year already.
Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 01/09/08 06:11 PM
im afraid of them making me blind =/

Posted By: Morbo Re: ye old geezers - 01/09/08 06:33 PM
If at first they don't succeed. Laser the other eye :p
Posted By: janggut Re: ye old geezers - 01/09/08 06:46 PM
funny that, from old geezers to spectacles. & where's Barta when we go off-topic?

oh, & hi again, everyone! smile

glad to see most of u are still kicking your buckets & not keel over. devil (hey where's the other devil smilie?)

Goldy!!! how r u, man?! looks like with the new fansite kit, i may have to make a new banner for u, old buddy. wink

thinking of making a few for some people. i hope i have time for this as i'm currently busy with work (teaching kids!) & being totally offline most of the time. hope i'll get me a steady netline soon.

glad to see all of u geezers - Al, Draggy, Virgo, Morbo, Lews, Nero, Ube, Goldy, Lynn (geezerette!), Flixerflax (my fav imp!), Myrthos, Cleggie, EK, Rince. smile

i hope more of our Brits will return, such as Spick. our fellow Estonian, Egin, too. of course our Greek goddess, Luc.

has anyone seen HEF around?

hope to see u guys again next weekend. smile
Posted By: Ubereil Re: ye old geezers - 01/09/08 07:02 PM
I've seen HEF's around, Jang. wink

Übereil
Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 01/09/08 07:09 PM
Yo!

Yeah it is cool to see alot of us still here.
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 01/09/08 08:47 PM
hey Jang! Great to see you back around! smile

Hope you're doing well smile
Posted By: Rincewind Re: ye old geezers - 01/09/08 10:45 PM
Hey, janggut! I've been hoping you'd soon re-appear in these parts! wave

Seems things will soon get lively again around here... rpg007
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 02/09/08 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by janggut

glad to see most of u are still kicking your buckets & not keel over. devil (hey where's the other devil smilie?)

Hey, I am here! evil
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 02/09/08 12:43 PM
Devil smile - black horns against black background - nice. biggrin

(I'm using the div2 forum colour theme ...)
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 02/09/08 12:48 PM
The background color isn't black but dark grey. Very visible on my monitor.
Then you don't see the texture either?
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 02/09/08 02:01 PM
Background looks black to me too, I have to say...
Posted By: Virgo_Bluefire Re: ye old geezers - 02/09/08 03:17 PM
its gray over here rpg008
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 02/09/08 03:22 PM
aah but the list of smilies goes kinda out the screen where the second devil is...
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 02/09/08 05:21 PM

Hey, I am here! evil

oh pshh you never left! :hihi:

Oh and lynn we need dragon smilies...
Posted By: Morbo Re: ye old geezers - 02/09/08 08:10 PM
I used grease monkey to have the old forum look back hehe

example
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 03/09/08 08:26 AM
Dragon smilies would be cool! up They just can't be too big, if you have any, pass them on wink

Morbo, it would have been easier choosing the "ubbthreads_old_larian_boards" stylesheet wink I for myself don't really like the old colors with the div2 banner.
Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 03/09/08 02:36 PM
I'm using the light blue/white one and slowly getting used to it. I do miss the old one, however.
Posted By: flixerflax Re: ye old geezers - 03/09/08 04:02 PM
Still using the old forum style. woehoe Didn't have to pull any tricks, though, Morbo, it was just an option under preferences as Lynn said.

P.S. Janggut! wave
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 03/09/08 04:08 PM
The background color isn't black but dark grey. Very visible on my monitor.
Then you don't see the texture either?

Well, now it's very, very dark grey to me.
Almost black. wink
Posted By: flixerflax Re: ye old geezers - 03/09/08 04:35 PM
We need dragon smilies...

Hehe...this might be appropriate:

[Linked Image]

grin But maybe too big! frown
Posted By: GoldyLocks Re: ye old geezers - 04/09/08 04:21 AM
how about these?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: flixerflax Re: ye old geezers - 04/09/08 04:33 AM
Nice! A few more for good measure:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 04/09/08 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by LewsTherinKinslayer13
I'm using the light blue/white one and slowly getting used to it. I do miss the old one, however.

You can have it back, just select the old_larian_boards-stylesheet.
Still, I do prefer the new one, it fits with the div2 banner.
Posted By: janggut Re: ye old geezers - 13/09/08 06:46 PM
hahahaha!!!! those green dragon smilies remind me of Barta back when most of us didn't know that she's a SHE. grin

wave hey, everyone!! wave

currently i'm using the new look of the forum (kind of a default when i came back here). getting used to it. i admit it has more flexibility compared to the old one.

& back offtopic i can see some geezers are stuck in the div2 being argumentative gits (man, i miss that thread) on game mechanics. delight

i can feel this place warming up. smile
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 13/09/08 07:42 PM
Was always bound to, Jang smile

The Larian forum lives or dies by whatever Larian do. New game means a phoenix-like rise from the ashes.

And I'll make another prediction: once the game is actually out, activity here will rise by at least a factor of ten and probably more smile
Posted By: Shantara Re: ye old geezers - 13/09/08 10:52 PM
i'm still around too. have been, never left, most just checking but not posting.

figured this place would liven up again once news of DD2 was announced. smile

-shan smile
Posted By: janggut Re: ye old geezers - 14/09/08 05:13 PM
meow!! kitty

hey EK! lookin' good, old chap! biggrin up how's the ol' Chaos? will drop in when i'm freer. wink send my luv to all! kiss

MOMMY!!!! cheer <- sorry, i guess Lynn must've forgotten to put back that huggie smilie contributed by Al. miss YA!! kiss
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 14/09/08 06:08 PM
Still totally Chaotic, Jang! Never know when a thread on the history of the steam engine might turn into a discussion of African vrs European swallows laugh

It'll be great to have you back. You've been missed smile
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 15/09/08 09:46 PM
Message passed on, Jang.

They seem kinda happy smile
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 17/09/08 08:17 PM
Dont worry Jang I wasnt happy about it...I think you're a jerk!
Posted By: Khamul Re: ye old geezers - 18/09/08 01:06 PM
Let him who is without sin throw the first rock.

I'm not a jerk so watch for the rock!
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 18/09/08 01:10 PM

cheer <- sorry, i guess Lynn must've forgotten to put back that huggie smilie contributed by Al. miss YA!! kiss

I can't seem to find that smiley back in my files? frown
If you can pass it on to me, I'll add it to the boards again.
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 19/09/08 08:34 AM
And the hug is back!

Thanks to Rincewind up
Posted By: janggut Re: ye old geezers - 21/09/08 08:47 AM
Harro!! kitty

@ EK -> thanks so much! warms my heart to see some of the old geezers in the ol' Chaos. rpg007

@ Nero -> i luv u too! kiss hug grin

@ Khamul -> u sure u're not a woman disguised as a bearded man so that u can throw the first stone? evil

@ Lynn -> thanks so much!! hug

@ Rince -> for giving back the hug, here's one 4 u! hug delight

life's pretty busy for me here but i'm having fun. still teaching kids at about 30 hours a week & some projects on the side as a freelance IT guy. these plus a big house to take care of & washing laundry manually make me a busy beard. opa

nevertheless, i'm sure i can spend at least a bit of time every weekend here & see my fellow geezers sharing & wetting adult diapers. hahaha
Posted By: Khamul Re: ye old geezers - 21/09/08 09:50 AM
@ Khamul -> u sure u're not a woman disguised as a bearded man so that u can throw the first stone?

NO I'm...ahum...*scrapes throat*...cough...No I'm not.
Posted By: Jurak Re: ye old geezers - 11/02/09 02:03 AM
hey this old geezer is here , and i never really left ... just checked back from time to time ... laugh
Posted By: Rythok Re: ye old geezers - 10/06/09 10:36 PM
Hello,

I may not have a huge post count, but I was here, reading, a long time ago. EK may remember me as the guy who appears for a short while, only to disappear without a word not too long after. I make no promises, but I'll do my best to have a more permanent presence here. Just reading everyone's posts kinda makes me feel a part of this community, I'm curious to see how it feels when you actually become a well known person. It is time for me to contribute to the fun that's to be had here.

Cheers,
Rythok
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 11/06/09 01:38 PM
I totally do, Rythok! I'd also like to add that it's always nice to see you REappear, too! smile

And not just here at Larian, either! smile
Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 14/06/09 08:05 AM
Rythok!

Long time no see!

We played guild wars together a little bit in Beta.

How you been? Haven't seen you in forever!
Posted By: Rythok Re: ye old geezers - 23/06/09 10:45 PM
That we did!

I am doing great, going back to college in a few months. Until then I work as a QA Tester for EA Mobile.

How about you? Life's treating you well?
Posted By: Lady_Rain Re: ye old geezers - 15/07/09 07:13 PM
Hello everyone smile

Its soooo good to see that mst of the "old geezers" are still here laugh

I just realised... reading this post how much i miss being here.... so... time to correct a terrible wrong.... I am BAaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk laugh

Ok... this is just a short post smile (I Promised in another post that i will be playing DD tonight..... and the installation just finished.... Its either a monster getting slashed... or hubby.... horsey killing monsters dont get you into trouble wink crazy
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 15/07/09 10:09 PM
Hello, Lady Rain, long time no see. wink
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 23/07/09 04:40 PM
Welcome back Lady Rain wink

Seems the community hasn't returned to it's busy hive nature it was around the release of DD though like I wished it to be frown
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 23/07/09 06:31 PM
It will, when the English-language version will be out. wink
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 23/07/09 06:54 PM
I agree with Alrik smile
Posted By: Lady_Rain Re: ye old geezers - 24/07/09 01:00 PM
I second that....
As soon as i can start playing D2 again... i will be on here ever 3 seconds with questions and comments wink
Posted By: janggut Re: ye old geezers - 25/07/09 02:55 PM
YOOHOO MY LUVLIES!! claphands

finally i'm back! ........ for how long, i don't know. think confused

been busy with work. yeah i know, who hasn't? grin

got this new job early this year, so that makes it not really a new job. confused anyway, i still teach English. this time, i teach college students business English. i have 22 hours of teaching in college. in addition to that, i still teach at the old place, where i teach school kids English. over there, i have 11 hours of teaching. here's my schedule so far;

Monday: 2:30-5pm (school kids)
Tuesday: 9am-12nn, 1-4pm, 7-9pm (college)
Wednesday: 2:30-5pm, 7-9pm (school kids)
Thursday: 9am-12nn, 1-4pm, 7-9pm (college)
Friday: 2:30-5pm (school kids)
Saturday: 9am-12nn (college)

Barta would be proud of me. grin i wonder how she is.

life's been pretty good. so good that it's hard to find something to complain about. ...... well except for the fact that we still don't have D2 English Edition out yet. i hope the English special edition is as yummy as the German. birthdaypie

hardly have time to check my e-mail let alone posting in forum. doesn't mean i never think of this place & the people here. when i read the news of D2, i could feel my heart tugging inside. wanted to come back here that very instant. however my fear kind of held me back. will the people i know be there? how many of them will be there? will the place change? will it feel as familiar as before? so it took me like ...... 3 weeks maybe, before i summoned enough courage to come back.

i have that feeling this place will be flooded with posts soon. after D2 English Edition is out. kitty
Posted By: Lady_Rain Re: ye old geezers - 29/07/09 05:26 PM
hug groovy hug groovy hug groovy hug groovy hug groovy hug groovy

Welcome Back!!!!!!!!

I trust that you will find at least a few minutes a day to come say hello..... (we need to warm up so long, so that we can smoke this forum as soon as the English version is out)

I agree... i want the CE aswell..... (and i am looking at buying a couple of D2 cups / jackets or something.....

Hope you enjoy your "new" job.... it sounds like lots of fun (with its challenges)

I am hoping to have a new job soon..... working on that ... old company has been bought over by HP.... suspicion They dont value their staff much suspicion
Posted By: Morbo Re: ye old geezers - 31/07/09 04:49 PM
it's sysadmin day but nobody knew of it at work :'(
Posted By: Jurak Re: ye old geezers - 14/08/09 04:26 PM
This Old Geezer is back too, just waiting for the high speed connection, coming in a few more weeks........
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 19/08/09 08:10 PM
I never really left... rpg006
Posted By: Jurak Re: ye old geezers - 24/08/09 11:24 PM
well me neither really ......... just waiting patiently in the shadows..... Muahahahahaha
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 25/08/09 12:11 PM
It's been some time I have visited this thread.
Nice to see so many of you back! up

hehe

--

ps: you are really "old" geezers woehoe
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 25/08/09 06:02 PM

ps: you are really "old" geezers woehoe

Don't I know it! Sigh! laugh
Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 27/08/09 02:38 PM
I am SO not old
Posted By: janggut Re: ye old geezers - 05/09/09 02:13 PM
but u're old enough! laugh
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 25/09/09 04:49 PM
We aren't old we're distinguished!

Though if Lynn can hook up a smiley with a cane I would totally use that
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 25/09/09 07:23 PM
In "game" years, us who've been here since first info on Divinity Sword Of Lies or even before that... are bloody old! And that's only a good thing.
Posted By: Raze Re: ye old geezers - 25/09/09 07:28 PM

NeroJB, that was added awhile ago.

opa
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 26/09/09 03:10 AM
You'll have to forgive Nero, Raze. He's getting forgetful these days and his eyesight isn't what it was... laugh
Posted By: janggut Re: ye old geezers - 27/09/09 09:46 AM
we should be thankful that in his current condition, he doesn't double or even triple post. grin
Posted By: TheDivine Re: ye old geezers - 04/10/09 11:14 PM
kitty i'll be back when playing DD2 too
seems like a century waiting for this game opa
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 19/10/09 07:10 PM
Get off my lawn you kids! opa
Posted By: Viper Re: ye old geezers - 10/11/09 02:20 PM
hello... it's been a few months since my last post....

how's everybody
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 10/11/09 02:23 PM
Hey Viper! I'm not awful, thanks. How've you been?
Posted By: Viper Re: ye old geezers - 10/11/09 02:25 PM
well great... 2nd baby on it's way, first one is growing too fast... me getting older laugh
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 10/11/09 05:16 PM
Are you growing too fast as well ? hahaha
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 10/11/09 08:49 PM
I suppose I should add that my wife will be birthing my spawn sometime in February.

Repent heathens, for the end is nigh. Bwahahahaha
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 10/11/09 08:53 PM
Yes, because I am the end ! Har Har Har ! *evil grin*
Posted By: isorun Re: ye old geezers - 11/11/09 01:56 PM
Seems like there's gonna be a serious fight between the master of Arcane Arts and the Disciple of Nature :p, they're already provocking each other in different topics laugh
Posted By: Raven.rpg Re: ye old geezers - 11/11/09 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by isorun
Seems like there's gonna be a serious fight between the master of Arcane Arts and the Disciple of Nature :p, they're already provocking each other in different topics laugh

bah
let them fight
while true power rise
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 13/11/09 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Viper
well great... 2nd baby on it's way, first one is growing too fast... me getting older laugh

Gratz viperboy, kids or not, were all getting older though smirk
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 16/11/09 06:47 PM
Oh and hello Viper ur in D2:ED :o !!
Posted By: Viper Re: ye old geezers - 18/11/09 02:54 PM
what ?? that'll be coincidence though smile

@nerojb: my wife is due in march so all hell will break loose around those months smile
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 18/11/09 09:35 PM
ok that is a bit scary
Posted By: Jurak Re: ye old geezers - 02/03/10 10:56 PM
Hello everybody, it's been a few millenia since my last visit! :p
Posted By: Jurak Re: ye old geezers - 02/03/10 10:57 PM
it's time to update my profile and stuff too, Gee I must be getting old.
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 03/03/10 12:01 PM
Welcome back.
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 03/03/10 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Jurak
Hello everybody, it's been a few millenia since my last visit! :p

Who were you again? laugh
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 07/04/10 07:13 PM
Anyone for decaf coffee and a game of bridge?
Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 08/04/10 07:40 AM

Gratz viperboy, kids or not, were all getting older though smirk

That we are. I remember when I first was on here. So long ago frown
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 08/04/10 09:25 AM
Uhu, VERY grin
Posted By: Viper Re: ye old geezers - 08/04/10 09:48 AM

almost as long as me.

today I have a headache and my nose is running due to a nice hayfever that is getting worse every year. combined with every night an interupted sleep (4hrs of sleep is the MAX the past 5.5 weeks)
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 11/04/10 06:01 PM
I'm currently not much here, because I'm totally in love with the RPG of Drakensang 2. grin

Unfortunately I'm not in love with any female friend ... frown I think I should just give up searching ... That's what I'm doing right now.
Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 12/04/10 03:19 AM

almost as long as me.

today I have a headache and my nose is running due to a nice hayfever that is getting worse every year. combined with every night an interupted sleep (4hrs of sleep is the MAX the past 5.5 weeks)

I'm so bloody old now. Christ.

And still haven't managed to play DDII frown

So poor!

But as soon as I have money it's the first thing I'm going to buy.

It makes me laugh so much when i talk to people about games and they talk about DDII. Just feels so weird. Been on these forums since I was like 12. Played Divine Divinity like 50 times. Had the first DDII fansite. Fuck. I'm so old frown
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 12/04/10 11:08 AM
Old is gold, be happy! hehe
Posted By: Joram Re: ye old geezers - 12/04/10 12:02 PM
Nice thread smile !
I love to reading all people writing down .. I must make more time to read more on this forum, still more delight

My english isn't so good, but honestly, after posting many posts in english, I learn a lot of english!
But I feel still I'm a noob on languages ... but I love it to learn on my own speed wink

My German isn't so good, but sometimes I took a look in the German threads ..I learn German on school, but yeah ... "der, die das" etc ... not my thing, for sure hahaha ...

I'm now 37 years old. Having my first own computer when I was around 30 and begin buying some games for pc (first of all Puzzle game like "Myst"...) and in 2004, I think, I discover the Divinity games delight smile !!
And also discovered this nice finest forum-community! thanks to all forum-mambers and forum-admins to create a good looking and good feeling community!
wave

If I'm not here reading or posting on the forum in my free time, I spend lot of hours on playing DD or now D2 :hihi: ... And also I love my girlfriend and spend a lot of time with her hihihi ... and sometimes bussy with my creative leisure : embroidery.
Yes yes, I'm really a man hahaha biggrin

Posted By: Raven.rpg Re: ye old geezers - 13/04/10 06:46 PM
same here joram
but Its seems there aren"t many people around here

and about language thing most of it I have learned from forums and games
but I am mostly good in talking but grammar is not my thing

I am learning deutch in school and i am having problems with it
I only know how to say my name and how old I am
and few other words

if I pass deutch this year in school I promisse I will be more active in german forum
I am sure i will learn a lots of it
Posted By: Viper Re: ye old geezers - 14/04/10 09:35 AM
with DEUTCH, I think you mean German ?? or Dutch ? because I though Dutch was your mothertongue.

grammar comes with practice, if you a re willing to learn and accept your mistakes, you soon won't make anymore mistakes
Posted By: Joram Re: ye old geezers - 14/04/10 11:13 AM
Hi,

I see Raven is from:
"Loc: Bosnia and Herzegovina".
I don't think he learn Dutch ... but learn on school "German". wink

@Raven:
Dutch = language from Belgium, the Netherlands too.
Deutch: no Raven wink it's for sure "German".
You go learn it well and maybe use a translate-program on internet like I do. Just a "tip", you're a free person. wink

I know for myself that I never quickly learn a language, never. That's me.
Posted By: Viper Re: ye old geezers - 14/04/10 01:30 PM
I think I thought Raven was you Joram.

my bad
Posted By: Joram Re: ye old geezers - 14/04/10 03:37 PM
I think I thought Raven was you Joram.

my bad

Something can happen Viper wink

It's nothing, you're all welcome laugh
Posted By: Raven.rpg Re: ye old geezers - 14/04/10 05:00 PM
smile smile smile
Posted By: Jurak Re: ye old geezers - 01/05/10 04:24 PM

hey everybody, Lynn is right...although she is not old... yet. bow
Posted By: Raven.rpg Re: ye old geezers - 01/05/10 07:59 PM
How is old gold ?
Posted By: CierraShore Re: ye old geezers - 02/05/10 02:58 AM
Greetings!

I have to disagree w/ Lynn-- "old is silver", though it doesn't rhyme :p Okay, so my silver hairs do not classify me as "old" when it comes to this forum, as I am very new to it's very existence! However, reading the ages of the young people in here... and already talking about eye surgeries... I'm feeling quite old now, so thanks everyone!

Let's see, I'm probably older than most of the people who post often, my hair looks like it has "highlights," but it's really just turning a to a silvery-grey, I have poor eye sight, poor hand-eye coordination... I'm so old, I can't understand what many people type. The whole "WTF ppl dont u no wut wit dat" is completely lost on me.

For the most part, regarding earlier posts in this thread, reading what other language speakers write has been fun and enlightening. It seems to me that many non-native English speaking people are more understandable than half of the other Americans I try to read! While I realize I don't use proper English (especially when it comes to England-English speakers, btw, funny joke on the first page), I think I do far better than many Americans! I get frustrated when people don't use proper punctuation and capitalization-- that's taught in Kindergarten! Ei! For the non-native English folk-- great job on learning the language! In my travels I have attempted to learn at least a couple of words (like "please" and "thank you" and "hello") in the language of whatever country I was visiting. I try, but I'm slow. Having a tough time with Korean, but I'm getting there. My daughter does very well with other languages!

Anyway.... I'm rambling. Everyone have a great day/night!

Does silver-haired count as old here? :p

~~CierraShore
Posted By: Raven.rpg Re: ye old geezers - 02/05/10 09:14 AM
Probably
Posted By: isorun Re: ye old geezers - 02/05/10 09:20 AM
I've got to agree with you, Cierra. This is one of the best fora on the internet, most of the users here try to speak decent English. I still remember the time I first posted something here, barely able to speak/write English. This forum has helped me improve my English quite a lot, and I also met a lot of kind people on here.
Posted By: CierraShore Re: ye old geezers - 02/05/10 04:57 PM
That's great, isorun! Most of the Italian I learned (most of which I've forgotten because I don't have anyone to speak it with), I learned while living in Italy and going about through the cities and asking questions... and LOTS of hand gestures (Italians, particularly in the south, use lots of hand-language). Being the foreigner taught me what it's like for someone to come to America & try to learn English-- now we have the internet! Ha! Now people can learn English without ever knowing someone in person who speaks it! I think that's great. Except if it's being learned from so-called 'native speakers' who can't even put together a correct sentence! ;-)

You're right, I have been very impressed by the amount of "nice" people here at the forums. Most people have been very kind in their replies and answering questions-- that's not been the case at other forums that I read. That is part of why I registered-- the people seem nice, to care about quality & to be helpful.

I've considered going to the German forum, or one of the other languages, so that I can learn one-- but I have two children who keep me very busy. So, I figure I'll spend the 'down time' I do get by helping the other people on this forum, as I was helped immensely before I ever showed myself!

Have a great day/night!

~~CierraShore
Posted By: Cleglaw Re: ye old geezers - 02/05/10 05:50 PM
CierraShore, I don't post here much anymore, but I bet I'm older than you. I do, however, have to dye my hair gray--just so I can get some respect.
Posted By: CierraShore Re: ye old geezers - 02/05/10 07:03 PM
Cleglaw (as in Cleglaw's Shield set item?),

If you're coloring your grey, than I might have to take that bet. What's at stake? How about a game tip? grin

You can PM me your year, and I'll respond via PM. Hint: If your birth is after 1980 (no, that is not my birth year, it's just an even decade number-heheheheh), than don't bother, because I've got ya beat. opa

~~CierraShore
div div2s
Posted By: Cleglaw Re: ye old geezers - 02/05/10 07:35 PM
I have a grandchild on the way.
I am not coloring my gray. I am coloring my brown hair so that I will look gray and get respect. lol
Posted By: CierraShore Re: ye old geezers - 02/05/10 08:13 PM
*lol*

Okay, you have me beat, but possibly not by much (given my sister is a grandmother and she's not even 40!). *lol* I'm a great-aunt already, which makes me feel quite old! My youngest is already "half raised," which usually puts me in a category of "in-between." Either the generation younger than me says I'm old, or the generation older than I says I'm young.

Guess that sort of makes me a "middle child." :))

I proudly wear my silvery streaks-- I've earned every single one of them!

Have a great day filled with laughter! smile

~~CierraShore
Posted By: Raven.rpg Re: ye old geezers - 02/05/10 10:47 PM
WOW
First forum where you need to be old to get repect smile
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 03/05/10 01:46 AM
I always figure you're as old as you feel. And I don't feel a day over 1000 laugh
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 04/05/10 09:08 PM
How old is gold ?

Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 06/05/10 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by Jurak

hey everybody, Lynn is right...although she is not old... yet. bow

Oh you!... Tsss!... Orcs!... rpg008

Posted By: Viper Re: ye old geezers - 06/05/10 11:24 AM
can't escape the inevitable Lynn
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 07/05/10 10:12 AM
I know smile

Is anyone interested in opening a Facebook-page for the forum members?
Could be fun, I think.
Just an idea wink
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 07/05/10 02:19 PM
I haven't worked with Facebook yet, but Galadriel did : http://elliotkane.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=6980
Please note that this thread might or might not be gone soon (rather might).

Edit : Direct link : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=ts&gid=15513357758
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 10/05/10 08:57 AM
So such a page does exist already, I didn't know this smile
But why will it disappear?
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 10/05/10 10:16 AM
Lynn - I think Alrik means the link to my old forum may be gone soon. It won't, as the thing is due to be archived - people will be able to view it, just not post there.

The Facebook group he's linked to is the Official Chaos Facebook Group, as run by Galadriel. 'Entropy expands' and all that! laugh
Posted By: Lynn Re: ye old geezers - 10/05/10 11:31 AM
I am an official member now! smile
Are these all Larian forum members?
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 10/05/10 03:57 PM
A good few of them are, but not all. The Chaos community comes from many places. We're a friendly bunch, though, very similar to Larian in that everyone is welcomed and treated like a long-lost friend smile

I can't give you a lot of details, though, as Galadriel is the one who runs it (I'm not even on Facebook). The Chaos forum may be mine, but Gal was the one who wanted an Official Facebook Group so I just said OK and left her to it! laugh

Chaos is a community, after all. They don't need me around for everything smile
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 14/05/10 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Elliot_Kane
We're a friendly bunch, though,

Replace "friendly" by "chaotic". wink
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 14/05/10 12:08 PM
Both! laugh
Posted By: NeroJB Re: ye old geezers - 17/05/10 06:00 PM
(actually EK is scared of FB Lynn) silence
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 19/05/10 06:19 PM
On the other hand, Nero, maybe I'm just ahead of the curve :P
Posted By: Viper Re: ye old geezers - 20/05/10 07:10 AM
unforunately your account isn't removed, it is only rendered inactive so the data stays which is a damn shame.
Posted By: Morbo Re: ye old geezers - 18/11/10 07:58 PM
ye old geezers -> ow how this topic came true for me.

I'm OOOOOOLLLLLLLD frown
Posted By: Raven.rpg Re: ye old geezers - 06/04/11 10:01 PM
Hiiii guuuys
anyone remember me xD
Posted By: Raze Re: ye old geezers - 07/04/11 02:43 AM

No.

:hihi:
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 07/04/11 03:29 AM
Raven, Raven... Maybe? laugh

Welcome back smile
Posted By: Joram Re: ye old geezers - 07/04/11 05:30 AM
Back after a (long) time .... ........ I remember you like it was yesterday delight ...... ...... Welcome Back Raven smile

.... and Soon To Be Gone ? oops

Or are you planning to stay for a while ? wink

Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 08/04/11 06:24 PM
Hello smile

Posted By: Raven.rpg Re: ye old geezers - 17/04/11 10:00 AM
I have no bloody idea
One of my friends started to play divinity 2 and he said he found a guide here and showed me
It was my guide :P
he dont know it ^^

I dont have time for games anymore but maybe on summer holidays or something
I just pass by
Posted By: Lady_Rain Re: ye old geezers - 13/05/11 06:15 PM
Just throught i'd say hello to everyone.... i finally have a moment for myself again....

Been busy the last few months....
Been hectic at work...
Managed to have a child even though i was hectic at work...
Trying to balance having a family, hectic work and a social life at the same time....

And somehow through it all... i realized that i havnt gone crazy enough yet to forget my old login names and passwords laugh

How is everyone???
Posted By: Raze Re: ye old geezers - 13/05/11 07:53 PM

Congratulations on the baby. party

My life is un-hectic, not having a family or a job (looking for one, but took a 'short' break from that when DKS was released).

If you are interested, and have the time, Lar has posted a bit of information on their next games. The first details are here, and there were some earlier comments in the older topic Status update. The latest news is in the more recent Status update topic. The most recent Status update (long overdue) is more about a couple different projects and DD than the upcoming RPGs.
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 13/05/11 09:55 PM
Hey LR smile

Congrats on the kid smile

Nice to see you round here again smile
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 15/05/11 09:54 PM
Nice to see you back, Lady Rain !!! smile
Posted By: Macbeth Re: ye old geezers - 17/05/11 07:03 AM
Congratulations on the wee nipper! celebrate
Posted By: Lady_Rain Re: ye old geezers - 13/06/11 06:00 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes.

I miss having time to chat and enjoy myself. But i suppose its the choice i made. Miss you all like crazy
Posted By: Morbo Re: ye old geezers - 04/08/11 08:59 PM
It's nice to see familiar faces smile
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 13/02/12 08:59 PM
Nordic Lions : http://i.imgur.com/LqJi2.jpg
Posted By: jvb Re: ye old geezers - 02/06/12 02:49 PM
Good to see some oldschool people are still here! How's everyone been? smile
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 02/06/12 04:19 PM
Breathing. Just. laugh You?
Posted By: Morbo Re: ye old geezers - 19/05/14 12:08 PM
Breaking news:
I am officially engaged :o

*happy*
Posted By: Raze Re: ye old geezers - 19/05/14 07:16 PM

Congratulations. party
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 20/05/14 06:14 AM
Congrats Morbo! May you have a long & happy life together smile
Posted By: Viper Re: ye old geezers - 20/06/14 09:34 AM
Hello everybody. I'm back after a couple of years of absence. How are you all doing?
I don't know if i'll be around a lot but i'm gonna try to be here more often in the future.
Posted By: Raze Re: ye old geezers - 20/06/14 10:52 AM

Hello.
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: ye old geezers - 21/06/14 12:24 PM
Hey Viper, welcome back smile
Posted By: Viper Re: ye old geezers - 22/06/14 08:43 PM
Thanks
Posted By: Draghermosran Re: ye old geezers - 24/06/14 09:49 PM
Cool man, welcome back.
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: ye old geezers - 30/06/14 05:59 PM
Just wanted to say "hello" as well. Look into the thread "RPG Snippets" for more. wink

Currently I'm waiting for a compression program to compress some older things I don't want to throw away so I can have more space for D:OS. wink
Also, I'm waiting for GOG keys, too ...
Posted By: Barta Re: ye old geezers - 03/08/14 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Morbo
Breaking news:
I am officially engaged :o

*happy*

Great news.
Congratulations.
claphands claphands claphands
Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 24/08/14 09:39 PM
I can't believe I still remembered my old login information for this forum - the first internet community I was ever a part of. Glad to see you're all still alive, and I hope you're all doing well. I wish I had time to catch up on all the new Larian games - they look incredible! And I'm quite pleased to see the great reviews. Hopefully someday I'll have time to play them smile
Posted By: Raze Re: ye old geezers - 25/08/14 07:17 AM

Welcome back (for your annual visit biggrin ).
Posted By: LewsTherinKinslayer13 Re: ye old geezers - 26/08/14 07:12 PM
Yeah, I noticed that I had posted a year ago and forgotten about it! Woops frown

How are things, Raze? 20,000 posts! Still helping lost souls navigate the world of Divinity, I see! Have you mastered the whole series, or do you mostly stick to the older ones?
Posted By: Raze Re: ye old geezers - 26/08/14 10:02 PM

I mostly stick to the forum, actually. I was hoping to start a new D:OS game last weekend, but some real life stuff came up.
© Larian Studios forums