Larian Studios
Posted By: Savan Hello thar - 06/01/10 11:50 AM
I noticed that this thread isn't being used so much. A shame really as it is for general chit-chat and natterin.
Well anyway, i doubt i'll get any responses but what the heck right?

Well hello guys.I thought it would be interesting to ask where everyone is from (yes yes i know i know, it states in some profiles) It's nice to actually talk about it, where yer from and what you think of your place of residence.

I'm from England, more specificity Dorset (that's in the south west of the UK.)I feel lucky living here, the country-side is beautiful especially the coastlines. I live about 15 minutes away from Stonehenge and 20-30 minutes from Thruxton. Lots of woodland wildlive running about. .... weeeell i can't think of anything else to say about it, it's beautiful but a little boring you know. :I

So yeah...what's it like where you're at?
Posted By: isorun Re: Hello thar - 06/01/10 01:57 PM
I'm from Belgium, more specifically Wortegem(Oost-Vlaanderen). I live about 10 minutes away from Larian Studios laugh

I live on the countryside, so it's pretty quiet around here. Some people might enjoy the view, but I personally don't like the sight of all those fields.
Not much to do around here, except enjoying Belgian beer :p!
Posted By: Savan Re: Hello thar - 06/01/10 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by isorun
I live about 10 minutes away from Larian Studios laugh

Curse you!(envious) Nah, lucky you smile I'd like to be that close! Sneak on in and get a job there lol
Posted By: isorun Re: Hello thar - 07/01/10 06:37 PM
I'm too young frown
I was just not old enough to go play testing either. Now I am, but playtesting is over :p
Posted By: dakota Re: Hello thar - 09/01/10 03:19 AM
f'

Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: Hello thar - 10/01/10 05:07 PM
i'
Posted By: isorun Re: Hello thar - 10/01/10 07:20 PM
Did I miss something?
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: Hello thar - 15/01/10 12:11 PM
No, I was just trying to write a letter with an accent, just like dakota did.
Posted By: isorun Re: Hello thar - 16/01/10 01:27 PM
Yeah, I got that part, I was just wondering whether there was some special meaning behind the 'letter + accent' system or not, guess not.
Maybe we could make some sort of game out of this?(Yes, I truly am this bored :p)
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: Hello thar - 20/01/10 07:44 PM
I still wonder what that "dakota" guy meant. His (or her) one and only post on this forum consists of a letter with an accent-sign (or something like that) ...

Posted By: flixerflax Re: Hello thar - 21/01/10 06:12 AM
It's a mystery.
Posted By: NeroJB Re: Hello thar - 21/01/10 04:00 PM
ooooh spooky
Posted By: isorun Re: Hello thar - 21/01/10 10:53 PM
Strange indeed, maybe he is an alien life form, trying to make us aware of his presence!
Or maybe he finds joy in letting us guess what his message meant, who will tell!
Posted By: AlrikFassbauer Re: Hello thar - 23/01/10 08:04 PM
Maybe this is a hint towards that we all shall meet at a place called just " f' " - like in that movie by Steven Spielberg.
Posted By: Elliot_Kane Re: Hello thar - 24/01/10 11:32 PM
Says London in the profile, but I'm more in the suburbs - 'Greater London'. Keeps it simple as everyone knows where London is, though smile
© Larian Studios forums