Larian Studios
Posted By: vometia Things to like today - 08/09/20 12:32 AM
TTLT: the general chat forum has finally emerged from the murky depths! Thanks, Raze. smile
Posted By: vometia Re: Things to like today - 17/09/20 04:04 AM
TTLT: Shoes. Coffee.
Posted By: vicki Re: Things to like today - 19/09/20 02:36 AM
TTLT: making test posts. D:
Posted By: ArmouredHedgehog Re: Things to like today - 19/10/20 04:18 PM
OpenBSD is now available on open power. We were talking about openBSD just yesterday. Gets tinfoil hat
Posted By: Topper Re: Things to like today - 16/11/20 01:50 PM
Pretamanger have Christmas snowman ginger biscuits. This pleases me.
Posted By: vometia Re: Things to like today - 18/11/20 03:39 PM
TTLT: went into town and-

No, wait, that should be in TTHT.

Anyway, went into town and got my tooth fixed. The one I managed to shatter a week after a very overdue check-up. Says a lot that the worst thing about going to the dentist and having your tooth drilled out with no anaesthetic (because I am that hard... actually, no, I'm just impatient and "that person" that anaesthetic don't really work on) is actually driving there. Bloody Oxford. And I had to pay a fiver for the car park and still had to walk far enough that I got a blister on my foot. Because Oxford. Bloody Oxford.

I was wearing a Larian tee because it makes- er, something to do with being flattering, anyway. Fortunately nobody stopped me, which happened previously when wearing some Mass Effect attire and somebody was kinda cool to me and I was all "er.. yeah! Things. etc. ah, this is awkward" by which time he'd continued doing whatever it was he was in town for. So if anybody saw a very grumpy ginger-haired barrel-shaped thing with far too much eye make-up and big hoopy earrings and Electric Six blaring out of her headphones etc.

Mostly I'm writing nonsense because I'm still on a bit of an adrenaline high after all the "argh" and not crashing on the way back home.
Posted By: Sadurian Re: Things to like today - 01/01/21 07:08 PM
I was really impressed by the drone lightshow over the Thames as part of the UK's New Year fireworks celebrations. I have no idea how much time and money is required to produce such an effect, but it seems to be a real game-changer when it comes to fireworks and the like.

I reckon mischief could be had in teasing UFO-spotters, as well.
Posted By: vometia Re: Things to like today - 02/01/21 12:13 AM
I did wonder how they did that and I haven't seen it anywhere else... yet: I reckon that'll become a major part of light-shows in the future. And also mischief-making, now that you mention it. biggrin
Posted By: FireyWarAxe Re: Things to like today - 13/07/21 12:01 PM
Patch 5 release! I can't wait!
Posted By: Chief_Spectre Re: Things to like today - 01/08/21 10:22 PM
I like being able to be a source of lore for my friend who has only played DOS2. He really misses out on all the nuances with the story as it progresses. We're playing co-op right now, and been enjoying our time together.
Posted By: newbie padawan Re: Things to like today - 25/10/21 12:12 PM
Guys, advise good blogs or video tutorials on D&D, I have already studied the manual https://5thsrd.com/, but rn there is a mess in my head, I want to somehow sort it all out.
Posted By: Arianaad Re: Things to like today - 29/09/23 10:45 PM
You know what's interesting. There are two themes: things to hate today and things to like today.

In fact, one is a negative topic and the other is positive. And the negative topic has more responses and comments than the positive one))
© Larian Studios forums