Larian Studios
Posted By: Drizzt please help several Questions(act 1 only) - 30/06/04 12:42 AM
ok here are my questions

1. in the battlefields i got the level 2 key in hopes that it would help unlock some of the locked entrances this hasnt happened am i missing something or im a just an idiot.

2. wisemans belt quest after obtaining the belt if i move it from my inv to dks inv or even move it from one spot in mine to another the wisemans belt quest comes back into my journal like i never finished it i have had this happen at least 7 times now and its really annoyying

3. i bought sharpen weapon from a merchant in BF lvl 1 act 1 and it isnt in my skills list when i try to put pouints to it

4. same as with wisemans belt except with manuscript that says i can talk to some archer and prvoe he is cheating i started new game and cant find paper now but in old game any time i moved it it added it to my quests as a brand new quest again

5. samuels quard area weapons room many shiny weapons and armor behind some counters i guess and no way around the copunters or to grab the items please tell me how to get them.

thats all sorry if they are stupid or have been asked before i looked back kinda far and couldnt find them so i figured might as well ask
Posted By: ariana Re: please help several Questions(act 1 only) - 30/06/04 12:58 AM
>1. in the battlefields i got the level 2 key in hopes that it would help unlock some of the locked entrances this hasnt happened am i missing something or im a just an idiot.<

Should have unlocked the first dungeon (unless you already had found the first key in which case it was unlocked already) and the second but not the third.

>2. wisemans belt quest after obtaining the belt if i move it from my inv to dks inv or even move it from one spot in mine to another the wisemans belt quest comes back into my journal like i never finished it i have had this happen at least 7 times now and its really annoyying<

If that is a battlefield quest you need to take the quest object to the merchant who gave you the quest. If you already did that but still have a bug relax - all BF quests are wiped when you go to the next act so it will be gone soon.

>3. i bought sharpen weapon from a merchant in BF lvl 1 act 1 and it isnt in my skills list when i try to put pouints to it<

Obvious questions - sorry I have no clever ideas. Are you sure you clicked on buying the skill instead of rejecting it by mistake? Have you checked both characters to look for it and not just the one you think you bought it for? Could you possibly have forgotten it by mistake?

>4. same as with wisemans belt except with manuscript that says i can talk to some archer and prvoe he is cheating i started new game and cant find paper now but in old game any time i moved it it added it to my quests as a brand new quest again<

Same answer <smile>.

>5. samuels quard area weapons room many shiny weapons and armor behind some counters i guess and no way around the copunters or to grab the items please tell me how to get them.<

Get real close to the counter and you can grab some arrows - the rest is there to be seen but not touched.
Posted By: Raze Re: please help several Questions(act 1 only) - 30/06/04 03:15 AM
Have you installed the latest patch? There was a problem in an earlier version with learning some skills in the BF.

There is a manuscript that (due to a bug) triggers the archery quest entry when moved in your inventory, but that should not interfere with the quest.
Posted By: Drizzt Re: please help several Questions(act 1 only) - 05/07/04 06:03 PM
thanks guys u really helped u were right about the patch issue raze and ariana thanks for the other info
© Larian Studios forums