Larian Studios
Posted By: Lynn Divinity II - "Draw Me A Dragon"-VOTING - 22/10/09 09:01 AM
Hello Community! hehe

From today to 28th of October, you, the community can vote for the best creations.
On the 29th of October we will announce the winners!

The first place gets a big Divinity II Poster hand signed by the Larian team and a Divinity II T-Shirt.

The second place gets a big Divinity II Poster hand signed by the Larian team.

The third place gets a small Divinity II Poster hand signed by the Larian team.

An overview of the dragons in the English thread can be found here.
We wish you tons of luck! up

It's too hard to pick just one. laugh
Placed my vote smile
May the best man or woman win!
Posted By: Lynn Re: Divinity II - "Draw Me A Dragon"-VOTING - 22/10/09 10:35 AM
You can vote for the French and the German dragons too! smile

German dragons

French dragons
I agree with Wishmaster - it is too hard just to pick one. They are really good!
Can we get more of these contest
I liked em
Hrrmmm....may not want to have Hyv's 3 entries on the English list...didn't he say he made his in photoshop just for fun?
He said he used the alternative Paint program on his Linux? or OS X? Still, 3 entries =/
Posted By: Lynn Re: Divinity II - "Draw Me A Dragon"-VOTING - 22/10/09 02:45 PM
There's more people that did send several creations.
We haven't said this is forbidden wink
It was really difficult to pick one. I voted Flixerflax's drawing in the end, but it was a real toss up.
Posted By: aarne Re: Divinity II - "Draw Me A Dragon"-VOTING - 22/10/09 05:17 PM
lol, someone voted for my horney dragon pic XD
It was soo hard to vote frown
Oh, ok. Hyv said:

i'm not using ms paint, no. osX doesn't carry it, sadly :p
i used photoshop, but restricted myself to use no layers nor any of the editing functions. just pure black or white pixels drawn with a no pressure enabled pencil tool.

anyhoo, i'm not in it for the contest.. i just enjoy drawing dragons \:\)
i'd rather see one of the "real" entries take the prize!

cheers!

Not trying to be a jerk about it, just saying.
I think number 35 is the best
Posted By: thirion Re: Divinity II - "Draw Me A Dragon"-VOTING - 22/10/09 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by ClifftRunner
Placed my vote smile
May the best man or woman win!

eh... paint program in its best x_x or worse..

no one made somthing like this?
[Linked Image]

i think the real reward would be the expression of art >_>. how big is the reward? deside only by the quality of the painting.. and its so low, to my opinion ._.
Crap... I lost count of the numbers... now I need to count all over again. frown Btw, does this include only the English dragons or something else? And also... I thought there were only 38 drawings?
There are numbers on paintings if you click on them wink
Posted By: Raze Re: Divinity II - "Draw Me A Dragon"-VOTING - 23/10/09 06:19 PM

Also, with Lynn's overview link you can see thumbnails for all the images, which have been renamed to correspond to the numbers used for the poll. Hover your mouse over a thumbnail, and the link name will give you the number without having load the full image.
Ooops... I was looking at the thread and totally missed the website link. :o Btw, oh yes... please vote for the others and not me. I'm utterly bad at drawing.
Hey lynn can I create 20 accounts and vote for me so I can win
Posted By: ForkTong Re: Divinity II - "Draw Me A Dragon"-VOTING - 27/10/09 10:30 AM
I voted for the cutest dragon smile Maybe that'll stop people thinking I'm a bastard. I voted pink!
Posted By: Lynn Re: Divinity II - "Draw Me A Dragon"-VOTING - 27/10/09 10:49 AM
You pink bastard! biggrin
I've voted.
One day left who will win.
Well time to create acounts grin

You do know.
Moderators can see your IP, so you make accounts they'll know its you as they can check via IP.
Originally Posted by DivineGamer
You do know.
Moderators can see your IP, so you make accounts they'll know its you as they can check via IP.

Yea just kidding
I know that
they already banned me from Titan quest forums "couse I didn"t know for that
© Larian Studios forums