Larian Studios
Posted By: Storm Shadow NF XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 16/01/10 08:20 AM
Hey everyone is the 360 getting patched? I have the game and really enjoy it but it seems like 360 is the last to be supported. I know the patch has to be sent to microsoft for approval. Has this at least been done? Anyone please help.
Posted By: DivineGamer Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 16/01/10 09:04 AM
We dont know.
They've not even told us If its been sent to MS so much for support smirk
Posted By: Raze Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 16/01/10 09:09 AM

Yes, the Xbox version is getting the patch, and MS got it awhile ago. Lar mentioned in the 'next patch' topic one of the reasons for the delay was having to test the patch against all the different release versions on both the PC and Xbox.

The Xbox demo can out a couple days after the PC demo, so hopefully MS is just putting the finishing touches on the release; if not, I wouldn't expect a huge delay, or Larian/DTP probably would have mentioned that with the PC patch announcement. I don't think the PC digital distribution patch versions have been released yet either.

Welcome to the forum. wave
Posted By: DivineGamer Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 16/01/10 09:12 AM
They only said that the Save Bug Patch was sent.
Nothing about the 1.03 Patch for Xbox.
All I want is confirmation about that.
Posted By: purgatori Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 17/01/10 05:03 PM
Sick of this 'wall of silence' approach being adopted by the developers on this issue; trading in this game ASAP.
Posted By: DivineGamer Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 17/01/10 05:06 PM
Which Patch are you waiting for?
The Save Bug ones been sent to MS.

No word on the Other one!
Posted By: Raze Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 17/01/10 10:54 PM

I don't think posting a few messages and then going home for the weekend constitutes a 'wall of silence'.
Posted By: Unreal Warfare Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 18/01/10 11:37 AM
Yes because the internet can only be accessed from work...
Posted By: MonkeyLungs Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 18/01/10 05:59 PM
Patch the Xbox 360 version please.
Posted By: KoG WildBill XS Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 19/01/10 05:50 AM
anyone having troubles with loading their games after dying on Xbox 360? the game completely freezes up and i have to log out and log back in order to load my previous saved game. I like the story line and the game play is great, i am really getting fed up with the damn game freezing up on me.
Posted By: MonkeyLungs Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 19/01/10 05:09 PM
Known widespread issue WildBill. Supposedly it is getting a fix.
Posted By: Lar_q Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 20/01/10 08:47 AM
The patch is in submission at Microsoft since last week, so hopefully they'll clear it very soon.
Posted By: Joram Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 20/01/10 09:32 AM
Yaeh, that will be very great thing!! laugh

Not that I have great problems with my xbox-version, but it is so sadly people have problems with it and ...
when I wish to help them out with quests or something else, I don't known this:
can't they find the solution with a quest or something else OR have they a BUG??!! eek

It gives nobody any satifaction on the forum AND in the game! frown

Please, do it fast AND good, Microsoft... hearing my prayers!

Posted By: DivineGamer Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 20/01/10 04:24 PM
Hope you mean the 1.03 Equaivilant has.
Dont care about the Save Bug Patch...
Posted By: Lar_q Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 20/01/10 04:55 PM
The 1.03 equivalent for the other versions isn't in submission yet - we're working on it but are waiting for Microsoft to clear the save game patch.
Posted By: DivineGamer Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 20/01/10 05:09 PM
Aww man!
Come on Larian.
PC 1.03 is out and now were waiting on X360.
We've been waiting for ages it can't be that hard to get it out there smirk
I could use some of those fixes...
Is it actually in the works?

Not a happy bunny at all mad
Posted By: spif2001 Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 20/01/10 06:06 PM
Every patch for the Xbox has to go through a quality test by Microsoft. A done patch then doesn't mean it is ready for download, and a patch may fail the Microsoft test for a further delay.

...and even then it can go wrong. Which is exactly what happened to the latest Dragon Age: Origin update that removed your character specialization unlocks. Very annoying.

Posted By: Storm Shadow NF Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 20/01/10 06:14 PM
WOW, they need to patch the 360 version. This reminds me of TWO WORLDS, the developer waits too long and everyone trades their game in on MASS EFFECT 2... We shall see what they do. I for one would like a 360 patch or at least some accountability for that version. I am glad they're working on the issue but we need a fix ASAP
Posted By: Libertarian Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 20/01/10 07:07 PM
It takes a while for patches to go through Microsoft certification. If you don't want to deal with the wait, then get it for PC.

I appreciate Larian is releasing both patches and I believe that they'll release the other patch, but you must be patient.
Posted By: DivineGamer Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 20/01/10 07:33 PM
I know that.
The 1.03 has not even been sent smirk
Thats what I'm getitng at...
Us EU People dont want the Save Bug one smile
Posted By: MonkeyLungs Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 20/01/10 09:14 PM
Well when you get 1.03 you might get the actual save bug, requiring you to need the updated patch.

Posted By: Raze Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 20/01/10 09:58 PM

That is likely why Larian is waiting for MS to approve the save game patch before they submit the non-NA Xbox version patches, so it can be integrated as well.
Posted By: dirtyburritt Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 21/01/10 08:50 PM
well i would like the save bug fixed, thanks and the next patch will be nice as well just wish we could have a time frame to work with.
p.s.
lets think about a multi-player add on 2-8 player from community or join person on live network with option open.
you definetly keep me for awhile with something like that.
Posted By: DivineGamer Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 22/01/10 07:50 PM
I could really use with those fixes.
Would make life so much easier.
Ahh.
I'd have to complete it without it.
Posted By: 30johner Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 23/01/10 03:28 PM
I just started the game up and it's saying there's an update available. I choose not to download it for now. Does anyone know what it does?

Edit: I just read the tech section and it seems this fixes the save problem. Does it do anything else? and has anyone tried overwriting yet, were there any issues?
Posted By: ricard12 Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 23/01/10 09:42 PM
No issues,took about 2 minutes to patch...only thing I noticed is that it sure didn`t make the game any easier...why am I being attacked by mobs of 7 or 8 guys when i`m all alone...I feel I should be a 4 party MMO team hehe
Posted By: DivineGamer Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 23/01/10 10:34 PM
Now that its out.
Larian can you pleas sumbit the other Patch?
Posted By: 30johner Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 25/01/10 12:26 AM
It's good that the save bug is fixed now. But the funny thing is that even though you can overwrite saves now, I still keep making new ones and then delete old ones. Guess I've gotten so used to it, it doesn't bother me anymore. Though you should probably be making saves like that in this kind of game anyway.
Posted By: dirtyburritt Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 25/01/10 04:40 AM
thanks for the xbox update the save bug seems to be fixed. future bug fix been noticing alot of freezing in keiras flying fortress. also alot of environments missing in dungeons. but nice job on patch 1 keep them coming.
Posted By: Storm Shadow NF Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 27/01/10 09:41 PM
any news on the other patch that fixes the broken game? not that it matters much with MASS EFFECT 2 now but it would be nice to fix a broken game. I hope this is not the TWO WORLDS BS...
Posted By: DivineGamer Re: XBOX 360 PATCH ANYTIME SOON ???? - 03/02/10 05:42 PM
I dont actually think EU Xbox 360 owners will ever get this patch.
Larian claim its ready and are now waiting for DTP to send it but it seems they've cant be bothered!
Hope I'll complete it soon when I make time.

Larian DTP are no good tbh...
© Larian Studios forums