Larian Studios
Posted By: akira How to come back from here?? - 17/04/08 07:29 AM
I entered the castle for that bastard imp (Council of Seven) then i did a large slaughter, after all, get the key to open the gate...And..Oops..what now, how can i return..how can i?? hu hu hu...
I have not slept for 2 weeks to get my mage reaching level 28....My friends, my breathren, my protectors, help me, save me....
Posted By: Raze Re: How to come back from here?? - 17/04/08 07:42 AM
You are in the bee / wasp garden after recruiting the imp council member? You were given a crystal ball by the imp before he left; simply click on it in your inventory (in the miscellaneous section with your gold, etc) to return to Rivellon.
Posted By: Smashy Re: How to come back from here?? - 17/04/08 07:44 AM
The imp should have given you a magic orb of some kind (looks like the blue healing gem from Aleroth, except it's dark grey-ish). Open your inventory, find the object, and click on it, you should go back. Make sure you opened all the golden jars (except the one you can't open) and gather all the loot first. Some might be in a grave at the start of the area.

Edit: Dang, not fast enough lol
Posted By: Macbeth Re: How to come back from here?? - 17/04/08 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by Smashy

You'll notice that's common when Raze is around. wink
Posted By: akira Re: How to come back from here?? - 17/04/08 08:46 AM
Oh yeahhhh.... I made it..kaka, it works.
Thanks so much for helping me Raze and Smashy..
btw, Raze...whatever my love, remember our bond is eternal...^^
Posted By: Smashy Re: How to come back from here?? - 17/04/08 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by Macbeth

You'll notice that's common when Raze is around. wink

Lol well there was no response when I first saw the thread, so I though I had a shot. Silly me. smile
Posted By: Macbeth Re: How to come back from here?? - 17/04/08 10:24 AM
Lol well there was no response when I first saw the thread, so I though I had a shot. Silly me. smile

No, not silly. smile Your answer was perfectly fine.
Posted By: twoheadedragon Re: How to come back from here?? - 17/04/08 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by Macbeth

No, not silly. smile Your answer was perfectly fine.

That's happened to me twice already, but when I'd see Raze's post, I'd edit my post. wink
Posted By: Raze Re: How to come back from here?? - 17/04/08 10:00 PM
I've had to edit a couple posts myself lately. Usually I refresh the main forum page before posting to see if there are any new posts (especially if I am switching back and forth between the forum and something else). Usually I can then just post, but sometimes there are more questions to answer or comments to make, and sometimes I can just exit out of a particular browser window without posting, because someone beat me to it.
Posted By: twoheadedragon Re: How to come back from here?? - 18/04/08 06:49 AM
Have I ever beat you? grin
© Larian Studios forums