Larian Studios
Posted By: Palimpsests Cosmo the cat - 16/01/09 10:14 PM
When I was in Verdistis, one of the points I went to was the central green where the teleporter is. There I was asked by a young girl named Diana to rescue her cat, Cosmo as he had fallen into some sort of well at the Merchant's Guild.

Does anyone know how I can solve this specific quest, since there does not appear to be anything about it in the literature I have at present?
Posted By: Raze Re: Cosmo the cat - 16/01/09 10:47 PM

Join the merchant's guild, and then explore the basement (the cat got stuck in one of the rooms, and will escape when you open the door). The 'best' way to join the guild is to restore Maria's reputation; talk to her in the poor quarter, if you have not done so already, then return to Verdistis...
Posted By: Palimpsests Re: Cosmo the cat - 17/01/09 04:46 PM
Thanks, I'll do that.

Join the merchant's guild, and then explore the basement (the cat got stuck in one of the rooms, and will escape when you open the door). The 'best' way to join the guild is to restore Maria's reputation; talk to her in the poor quarter, if you have not done so already, then return to Verdistis...

One cat successfully recovered - and another 2 quests completed as well, the 1st is Restoring Maria's Honour, the second is on Diana (the little girl) gives you - someone's leaving goods in a hen coop near your (Malcolm's) house.
© Larian Studios forums