Larian Studios
Posted By: morgwin SPOILER Defending Zandalor - 04/08/09 02:19 PM
On the quest where you to protect Zandalor while he banishes the portals in the ministry, when he gets to the last ones they all activate at once and even with my pet and demon i cant stop him getting hit.

Any help is appreciated
Posted By: Arianaris Re: SPOILER Defending Zandalor - 04/08/09 03:13 PM
I did it with Quicksaving and -loading every 10 seconds, helped me a lot.
Posted By: morgwin Re: SPOILER Defending Zandalor - 04/08/09 04:02 PM
I do think the quest is unnecessarly difficult.
Posted By: Arianaris Re: SPOILER Defending Zandalor - 04/08/09 04:12 PM
It is difficult, but whats a game without a challenge? wink
And as I said you have the quicksave and -load option, which reduces the difficulty of these things.
You can do it w/o quicksave and do it the hard way, or when you're not up to the challenge, just press quicksave and be happy.
Posted By: morgwin Re: SPOILER Defending Zandalor - 04/08/09 04:26 PM
I find that i just get swarmed really fast.
Posted By: Arianaris Re: SPOILER Defending Zandalor - 04/08/09 04:44 PM
Use your creature, mine took care of the whole left side, I took care of the right side and watched out for the single spawn in the portal behind. When the monsters attack you, they attack only you and wont attack Zandalor, which means you can run around without problems.
Posted By: morgwin Re: SPOILER Defending Zandalor - 04/08/09 05:08 PM
I tried all of your advice but i cant do it so it looks like this is where i stop playing aargh

Thanks anyway smile
Posted By: Arianaris Re: SPOILER Defending Zandalor - 04/08/09 06:03 PM
Oo whats so hard? Quicksave every 10 seconds and then theres absolutely no problem...
Posted By: Axel Re: SPOILER Defending Zandalor - 05/08/09 07:53 AM
I also recommend summoning a demon or ghost or whatever, in addition to your Creature, even if they're weak they'll keep the enemies busy, if you can charm one too then it should be enough.
Give it another try wink
© Larian Studios forums